Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai (Page 149)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Yeah ketty i am sure they wont reveal it so early, i guess again Nivi will be scared seeing the shadow and when she turns she will see him and control herself.. But i am okay with the MP track getting revealed today also... 
Arre yaar Sneha I was wrong. CT made Viren leave. I am not watching CCBM from now onwards. Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashred12

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:04am | IP Logged
final part-

sid thinking...dd comes...he says i mite go to delhi as some problem may come...
finally dinner table LOL
cute nivren scene...she takes him to store...she first get d room rope n viren says i sent with nandu...finally she finds d big bundle but its another set...so she doesnt tell him but changes topic...

monday- viren in serious, tells nivi now i wont come back until u call me with full heart n goes with sid...nivi sad....cc taunts her now who is there 4 her...

CTs ne yeh kya kiya CryCry my new year eve barbaad ho gayi...
suchi pls pls weekend retreat de do...CryCryCry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83FaizuuNivRenShayafangmann2010KinSanj

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

final part-

sid thinking...dd comes...he says i mite go to delhi as some problem may come...
finally dinner table LOL
cute nivren scene...she takes him to store...she first get d room rope n viren says i sent with nandu...finally she finds d big bundle but its another set...so she doesnt tell him but changes topic...

monday- viren in serious, tells nivi now i wont come back until u call me with full heart n goes with sid...nivi sad....cc taunts her now who is there 4 her...

CTs ne yeh kya kiya CryCry my new year eve barbaad ho gayi...
suchi pls pls weekend retreat de do...CryCryCry
OMVVVVV
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
WOOOOAAAH. WHAT?
VIREN'S LEAVING?!?!
HOW?WHAT?

AISA KYA HU GAYA KE VIREN JAA RAHA HAIN!!!CryCryCryCry

Shayafan

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:07am | IP Logged
ketty...yday i was crying coz of d beautiful nivren scene....2day i'm crying coz CTs made viren leave n nivi cudnt tell d new problem n now nivi is alone...such a depressing end 4 d year...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83FaizuuNivRenShayafangmann2010

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:08am | IP Logged
dears...no new thread????

btw, if YD is d brain behind MP den no stalker as long as YD-V-S r gone to delhi...only CC taunting...
i think viren realized dat nivi has fallen 4 him so he's trying last step (precap scene)...just a hope to get out of dis depression...

Edited by ashred12 - 31 December 2010 at 8:12am

shana_83

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:12am | IP Logged
I believe the precap part is viren's move..so that MP can be assured that viren will not be around and that he/she can easily mk their moves...but viren will not leave simla..he will keep an eye on nivi..
that's wht I will..coz there is no way viren is leaving when he knows dat someone is trying to play around with Nivi's mind

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83FaizuuNivRenShayafangmann2010ashred12

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:13am | IP Logged
lol aaye haaye kinny speaking punjabi *Kaano wich thand padgayi* LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83FaizuuNivRen

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

ketty...yday i was crying coz of d beautiful nivren scene....2day i'm crying coz CTs made viren leave n nivi cudnt tell d new problem n now nivi is alone...such a depressing end 4 d year...
I just don't understand yaar, how can he do that, she told in today's episode too that if he wants to do something for her, he should just stay with her. Now he is leaving alone when MP is on loose and CC will never miss a chance to make her life hell. I just want Nivi to leave Sood house too and find her own way. This is just stupid way to end a year. I am not going to watch this show until, they get some senses back.

Edited by gmann2010 - 31 December 2010 at 8:16am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83Shayafanashred12

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index