Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai (Page 148)

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Sanju, perfect song... So, kab shaadi ho rahi hai??? Did you tell him about this VM and what are his comments??
i hvn't posted it on his wall yet..i wanted u guys to see it first b4 i post it on his wall =D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83Shayafan

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

I really hope ketty but u know the article did mention that viewers will wonder y he disappears so i thought this would be an apt time to disappear coz then we would be furious and wonder where he has gone with Nivi in such a mess...

Infact if u see the wordings of the song, she clearly said that she feels kashish and kashish dost ke liye kabhi nahin hoti LOL I guess she too has short term memory problem....
LOL I know, right? serial me kuchch bhi chalata hai yaar. At least Viren getting want he wants out of her using friendship. LOL

Seriously i was so excited seeing the song sequence, the wordings, the closeness in the song and then the long awaited hug so i thought it is moving ahead but in the precap she again goes back to the same old story that she knows how much he loves her, what about ur feelings yaar.... But then i did not let myself sulk coz we got a whole episode full of NivRen Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83FaizuuNivRengmann2010

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 7:42am | IP Logged
last epi of d year....

part1

viren says i know i'm not ur love but u r my everything pls dont do anything like dis again..nivi says i didnt do anything...den precap dialogue..viren says dats enuf 4 me...den his precap dialogue...nivi says y wud i do so wen i've a good husband...den viren teases her...few cutee dialogues...nivi smiles twice n viren says now total 11 smiles...he says if u see anything unusual,tell me asap...he says watever i do 4 u all fails now i need to do something else...nivi says just stay with me always...she goes to kitchen...
dd is sweet 2wrds nivi...she says take rest, i'll do everything...nivi goes to keep something in store...viren gives d rope to nandu to keep in store...
keshav yash scene (avoid)

coming up-nivi keeps box in store..sees a shadow(its nandu) taking d big knife...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83Shayafangmann2010

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana_83

Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Ok I am going to do honor this time

Yay go Rachu go !!!!

Btw girls was there no segments on SBS/SBB about CCBM?

I guess not. Kinny is going to meet his family to celebrate New year - SBS mentioned it

OH !!!!! i was wondering since there was no updates here on the forum. i only bother to check SBS/SBB if there is some post about CCBM in it Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

Originally posted by anjubala

Sanju, perfect song... So, kab shaadi ho rahi hai??? Did you tell him about this VM and what are his comments??
i hvn't posted it on his wall yet..i wanted u guys to see it first b4 i post it on his wall =D

Sanju after watching this VM kinny will start wondering koi banda itna handsome kaise ho sakta hai yaar LOLROFL

Btw Sanju u were going to chat with Kinny week before last and were going to convey our love for him and Neha and were also going to get a off screen snap of them bothCry. Kuch kar na Sanju pls. Give that also as a present to us LOL

shana_83gmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

last epi of d year....

part1

viren says i know i'm not ur love but u r my everything pls dont do anything like dis again..nivi says i didnt do anything...den precap dialogue..viren says dats enuf 4 me...den his precap dialogue...nivi says y wud i do so wen i've a good husband...den viren teases her...few cutee dialogues...nivi smiles twice n viren says now total 11 smiles...he says if u see anything unusual,tell me asap...he says watever i do 4 u all fails now i need to do something else...nivi says just stay with me always...she goes to kitchen...
dd is sweet 2wrds nivi...she says take rest, i'll do everything...nivi goes to keep something in store...viren gives d rope to nandu to keep in store...

coming up-nivi keeps box in store..sees a shadow(its nandu) taking d big knife...
Thanks sweetie for doing this. Hug OMG it's N the B. I hope not, as they are not going to reveal this person so soon. 

shana_83Shayafan

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 7:51am | IP Logged
part2-

nivi goes to store...some1 watching....coming up scene...nivi scared n hides but finally meets nandu...nandu says he came to take gardener stuff n leaves...nivi sees a big bundle in store fm which d room rope was cut...she goes to tell viren...
HL-PT scene..(HL speaks to DD hiding fm PT)

coming up-nivren in store..nivi shows d torn end but d end is proper...God, this MPAngry..viren pls believe her...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83Shayafangmann2010KinSanj

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by ashred12

last epi of d year....

part1

Thanks sweetie for doing this. Hug OMG it's N the B. I hope not, as they are not going to reveal this person so soon. 

Yeah ketty i am sure they wont reveal it so early, i guess again Nivi will be scared seeing the shadow and when she turns she will see him and control herself.. But i am okay with the MP track getting revealed today also... 

shana_83gmann2010

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index