Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai (Page 144)

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by SanKi4eva

everyone i was just wtching their song seq AGAIN!
and did anyone notice viren got teary when he saw nivi in that bridal attire?
Yep I did saw he was teary at the moment and best part of this sequence is whether their pics comeout or not Viren's desire to see Nivi in bridal dress fulfilled. When they got married he couldn't see her in bridal dress and he doesn't need a pic to remember that moment as that moment is engraved in his heart and he can see her in that and will cherish it till their actual grand wedding happen when both of them resolved eachother's problems and wedding took place in front of entire families

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww..true dat yaar..but srsly i am totally in love witht heir songs..
i'll upload the song soon =D

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Hey Good morning Girls.... Its still New year eve here but not sure if i will b able to come online again, so here is Wishing you all a very happy and Prosperous NEW YEAR.....

Btw brillliant analysis by all you girls. Am not sure if i managed to read everyone's though. And Navz i must say u too got a detective head hun. I too was wondering whats the point of the sequence if they show they did not manage to get a picture perfect pic of the couple, now after reading ur post i think thats the reason Smile

I loved the name suggestion by Anju. I was also thinking of something along the lines of Dosti pyar mein jayegi badal.... etc....

I read MOni's post that KM has gone to Delhi, so he managed to get a break from shooting. Do u girls think that they will again show Viren missing from action? coz in the article KM did mention that we would wonder about his disappearing acts and till now he has disappeared only once... I feel i am thinking too much now LOL

Again a very Happy New year girls ....

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83zarmeenogmann2010Scintillatinganjubalaashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 7:00am | IP Logged
OK, here is my remaining analysis and please excuse me if it is boring or long..

4) The jungle is back - How I wish that they had never come back and would have taken sanyaas and stayed in the mandir. Please leave our NiVren alone... They don't need you guys.
Dekho na kaise maharani ki tarah baith kar CC/YD chai pi rahi hain aur baki sab kaam kar rahe hain. VD, you gave prashad to all except NiVren. Tum bhi bhool gayi unko...How can you do that.
Girls, let me tell you I like the way CC taunted SId here.. Yes, Sid could not stand for hi slove, does not know how to reciprocate or be with his love. Here she was hinting at Nivi and not DD. CC, it was all because of you. I am glad that you got back what you dreaded and Nivi instead of being VD's bahu is your bahu. HL you better learn else it will be a big issue for your daughter. She is married now so leave her. Do not interfere so much in her married life and sasural. Viren sweetu comes and puts smile on his family's face. I was surprised to see CC and YD smiling at him when he ate pakoras...WOW...YD and liking her grandson????
And stmt about guddi was funny... So, we are getting to hear about his childhood and that he was naughty that time too...good going viren babu.
And then comes the whole rope fiasco. I am glad that Nivi did not go to call Viren else rope would have disappeared. Now, Viren has a proof infront of him that something is wrong. I know rest of the family will not believe Nivi and will think that she is going insane..
DD, dumbo..no you are not..Smart thing that you ran and called Viren - kya hota agar tab tak woh apni jaan le leti???? Bad girl......Why you have to run to call family??? She is yuor damn sister, couldn't you have confronted her..Anyways, boon in disguise..Viren showed difficult emotions in this scene with ease. His fear, anger, pain was so clearly visible. I was standing and clapping at Kinny. Hats off. Look at how his lips were trembling, his teeth shivering when he saw her fiddling with rope and he was at the door. He was frozen but his face was trembling with fear, with the thought of him losing her. He could not take it anymore and screamed. And he ran inside almost about to fall but controlled himself and took Nivi in his arms... Nivi was shocked, was confused, was scared seeing Viren in that condition. She could not understand why Viren was shouting at her? what has she done wrong to bear the wrath of his anger?? Because Nivi did not do anything wrong and she did not realize that they were thinking that she was trying to commit suicide. OMG... Kinny and Neha are amazing. They are really into the character they are playing. Anybody would feel this way seeing their loved one going through such emotions. Viren's fear turned into anger. he was super angry and he was super hurt. He was like what the hell you are doing??We were so happy minutes ago and what happened that made you take this extreme step. 
Girls I would like to bring this point here - Viren has tried suicide before as he said and he know what it is and in what conditions you take this kind of step. So he was not able to understand what he did wrong that made Nivi do this. Because according to him she was happy and he tried everything to make her happy. He was on the verge of losing her for ever (according to him but not according to Nivi as she was not doing suicide). Nivi explained, tried to convince them. CC and others were shocked but YD was more angry as she was worried about her status..Not about NIvedita..I have a question here - why did YD say "Nivedita, yeh tum kya kar rahi ho?" ..Why she point fingers at NIvedita and not anybody else...Oh sorry, DD had told everybody while calling the family over...That is why she knew that Nivi was doing it.
Anyways, Viren just broke down, he just melted seeing Nivi in so much pain and crying and requesting him to believe her. He saw in her eyes that she was saying the truth. And he just felt the urge to embrace her, to take her in his arms and comfort her. And we got to see the most beautiful hug ever. This hug was more meaning than the romantic one. To me it seemed very romantic. If you are with someone you trust and if that person hugs you to give you comfort, it is very romantic. Nivi just melted and hugged him back as she needed him the most. They both needed each other as they both were going through the same emotions. They understand each other so well. The way Viren was holding her - his arm covering his upper back showed that he is there to protect her from the world, the other hand on her ears, hair and cheek showed his love for her. And Nivi was holding him, his jacket as if she will never let him go away. They both found comfort in each other. Viren was in tears and he controlled himself and told the family to leave them alone. Sid's expressions were of sadness for a second as he wanted to comfort Nivi too but saw Viren doing it and then that emotion changed to anger, as he is helpless because of his dumb wife and also wondering that what is happening around.
The family left and Viren broke the hug as he wanted to see her face. He wanted to make sure that Nivi is still with him, he wanted to see her eyes, read her eyes so that he can understand what is going on..

Perfect episode and precap is promising..Bye for now..Will be back..

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeshana_83ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010zarmeenoashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 7:01am | IP Logged
@sanju yes dear Viren had tears in his eyes yest tht 2 twice . 1st time in d song sequence when Nivi puts her hand on Viren's cheeks n moves his face 2wds Her .
2nd time just before d hugg scene when Nivi says " Viren mujhpe bharosa karo " n she starts cryng n poor guy lovess Nivi so much ki by seeng her cryng he also had tears in his eyes .
I 2 had tears yest by seeng my Viren in so much pain .He was inpain more then Nivi

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83ShayafanScintillatingzarmeenogmann2010anjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Btw guyzz did u notice 1 thng ?

I also want 2 tell 1 more scene whch i liked veyy much .It was when NiVren sees tht there Pics didn't came correctly in d amera n Nivi was abt 2 leave ( as she was disappointed hehee ) , Viren holds her hands n both hav eyelock , they continue staring each other till d time they didn't hear Divya's voice calling "Nandu " .had they nt heared d voice they would hav continued looking n staring each other . hu romanticc naaDay Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83ShayafanScintillating

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 7:07am | IP Logged
guys if you love me..
you have to wtch this vm for me Big smile

shana_83Shayafananjubala

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Wow Anju you brought tears in my eyes beautiful analysis and yep I wanted to say this only since yesterday it was the smart move by Divya to call the family else we would have missed the beautiful hug.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83Shayafangmann2010anjubala

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Hey Good morning Girls.... Its still New year eve here but not sure if i will b able to come online again, so here is Wishing you all a very happy and Prosperous NEW YEAR.....

Btw brillliant analysis by all you girls. Am not sure if i managed to read everyone's though. And Navz i must say u too got a detective head hun. I too was wondering whats the point of the sequence if they show they did not manage to get a picture perfect pic of the couple, now after reading ur post i think thats the reason Smile

I loved the name suggestion by Anju. I was also thinking of something along the lines of Dosti pyar mein jayegi badal.... etc....

I read MOni's post that KM has gone to Delhi, so he managed to get a break from shooting. Do u girls think that they will again show Viren missing from action? coz in the article KM did mention that we would wonder about his disappearing acts and till now he has disappeared only once... I feel i am thinking too much now LOL

Again a very Happy New year girls ....

Heyy Jaanuu hu r u dear ?Hug .HAPPY NEW YEAR 2 U 2  .

Yes Dear i 2 was thnkng abt dt line " dosti payar mein jayegi badal " .Definatelyy yeh Dosti pyaar mein already badal chuki h it's just a matter of realization n then confession

Yes Dear kinshuk gone 2 Delhi for celebrating New Year wid his Family .But i thnk he had managed 2 do his shooting in advance so tht there should nt b any problem .

shana_83Shayafangmann2010

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index