Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai (Page 142)

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Wishing everybody a very very happy and prosper new year.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83ScintillatingKinSanj

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Good morning girls and happy new year to you so what are you discussing tell me sweeties

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83zarmeenoScintillatingKinSanj

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Finally, I am here for my thoughts about yesterday's episode. What a mind blowing episode it was. This was the best according to me after the wedding sequence. Very meaningful and fast paced. And moreover it was fully on NiVren with some extras in between (CC, YD, Sid, PB)...

1) NiVren and surprise - I would have liked if CTs showed few seconds in the beginning where they left day before - Vire finding bulb and thnking.. Anyways, here is the romeo bringing in his juliet in the room. And the dialogue that he said to Nivi - "Surprise dekhne ke liye aankhon ki jaroorat nahin, man se mehassos kiya ja sakta hai". This is so true and specially in their case as they both talk the language of heart. They both are wonderful people with clean heart. And I really liked how Nivi was amused and had a small smile seeing SId-Divya's picture. There was no jealousy or any other emotion on her face looking at Sid. This clearly shows that she is over her past and nothing bothers her about Sid. Very good. Then the way she looks at all the stuff was beautifully portrayed. It is amazing how Kinny changes his expressions and voice to do justice to the scene. And it was funny how he said "Mahurat ka wqt nikale ja raha hai kanya".. I was laughing. And he had to just say please and see our Nivi was all ready to please him and make him happy. What type of connection they have yaar? They both cannot refuse each other as they know the importance of "PLEASE". They both can go to any extent to make other friend happy. 

2) NT Dadi - Yash - I will explain the whole dadi scene here instead of doing it in chunks. See the connection between dadi and Nivi. Dadi's heart beats for Nivi, her chuimui. She could feel that something is not right and she is in trouble. There is distance between them but still dadi gets all the messages via the WIND. Hawa jab chalti hai to dadi ko khabar ho jati hai ki Nivi kaisi hai. Sarita Joshi portrayed the character so well here - the way she was pareshan, beichain...amazing. Hats off to her. She is remembering Nirmala and all the conditions that led to her suicide (or should I say murder???) And she is comparing Nivi with her mom. Yes Nivi is her mom's shadow but that does not mean that she will have the same destiny. Every individual comes with it's own kismat. And that is what dadi realized that no Nivi will not have the same fate as she is very strong. But I understand her pain and position because of DD she felt that way. DD never told her clearly what ahesaas Nivi was having or what happened? Otherwise dadi would have known and she saw a person coming out of kothi. As things are not clear to her so she is all confused and worried. The best part was that she thought and had an urge to talk to Viren and make sure things are right and that he will be there to protect her always. She could not wait for Yash to come out and shouted at him as she kew time is of essence here. Dadi is going to play a very important role in upcoming episodes and she will be catalyst to bring out the MP.

3) NiVren song sequence - I have no words to describe this part. No, I can write about this part but the hug scene cannot be described by words. Nivi is a natural beauty and her dress, jewellery only enhanced her beauty. She was not wearing that much makeup but still glowed. She was glowing because she was bride to make her friend happy. Viren's happiness is everything for her now. She was touched by his concern. They both are on opposite stairs and can see each other. Viren's eyes gave away what all he was feeling looking at his bride. He was speechless, he was choked, he was overwhelmed. His love for Nivi grew by leaps seeing her as his bride. They both landed right infront of Krishna and I think this is important. They both have blessings of GOD - first Ram, Sita, then Kuldevi and now Krishna too. Nothing is going to happen to them and their love and their friendship. Viren had to move his face away as he did not want to give away more than what he already had in terms of his passion, love, intensity and his tears. He has already said "aur hadh se jyada pyaar karta hun". So, he did not want Nivi to see what hadh he has, he did not want to do anything that he should not as Nivi has to still accept him as her lover. He is best friend and husband but not lover yet. So he had to control his feelings and he moved his face but Nivi touched him and made him look at her again and Viren was again overwhelmed and had tears. He was feeling that he is the most happiest person, most luckiest person in this whole world as he got Nivi as his wife, his love. He has never got love from anybody, nobody gave any attention to him. But Nivi is now giving attention to him and is slowly reciprocating his feelings and that means world to him. Neha and Kinshuk both did excellent job here in showing their emotions. Their dress, color combination complimented each other and they looked like couple made in heaven.
The song was very meaningful and I think this sequence was important as via song, Nivi told Viren about her feelings too. Yes, you are my dost (yaara), you are my partner (saathiya), you are my angel (farishta) sent by GOD. Mera dil kahta hai sun, ek kashish hai jab mein tujhe dekhun..Yes, she gets attracted, she gets pulled whenever Viren sees her. This means a lot to Viren. And yes, woh pal bhi aayega jab yeh dosti pyaar mein badal jayegi. Viren was looking damn cute and hot when he was sitting on the railing and drumming his hands when Nivi was singing in the balcony. This sequence showed their first physical touch where Viren was hugging her and she was holding his hand during photo shoot. Even though pictures did not come out quite right but the whole thing was worth it. 
I am sure Viren would have captured somebody else in some corner while taking so many pictures and that will play a very important role to track MP. And then the whole jungle came back and Nivi like a good bahu, sanskari girl told Viren to come and change as it will not seem right infront of the whole family. She has lots to teach him. He was adamant first and then realized and went and changed. He will follow his wife and his teachings. Sab kuch ek limit mein achha lagta hai.

This post has become too long. I will continue my thoughts of remaining episode in next post. Please comment

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prasheethashana_83gmann2010Scintillatingzarmeenoashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

hey all =D
whts happening?
well in aus it's 2011 now..
so
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL Hug

Happy New Year Sanju., Zarmeen, Rachna..Have fun.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83zarmeenogmann2010ScintillatingKinSanj

shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Hello everyoneHug
Wish you all happy, prosperous, peaceful new year. May god bless you with all the happiness you deserve.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:37am | IP Logged

Wow anju mindblowing post I loved the part where you said they got the blessings of gods and the way you explained the emotions of Viren during watching Nivi with this intensity.

Hey 142 pages already is someone making new thread hey anju has you thought of it

Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 31 December 2010 at 6:38am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83Scintillating

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Wishing everybody a very very happy and prosper new year.
Hey Zarmeen, Sanju, Anju and Shana happy new year

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83zarmeenoScintillating

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Wow anju mindblowing post I loved the part where you said they got the blessings of gods and the way you explained the emotions of Viren during watching Nivi with this intensity.

Hey 142 pages already is someone making new thread hey anju has you thought of it

Thanks Rachna...
No I have not thought about the new thread yet as I am focusing on my analysis. Do we know the name of the new thread?  I have one in mind

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta

Let us decide on the name first.. and then either you or Zarmeen can do the honors this time to open the new thread...Or if you want I can open it but it might take some time...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83zarmeenogmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index