Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai (Page 141)

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Payal jaan HugHug was mising u. oh i didnt know ur net wasnt working. Payal u never have silly thoughts darlz and if u ever think so just think about me cause u know eaxtly what i think lolz, but i loved ur cream cheese though and when i saw the scene again all i could see was that LOL
Yes i am also over excited about tomorrow epi it will be the best new years eve gift as finally we will see a heart to heart chat between Nivren and i cant wait uff it will be great i know it.we r just discussing about CC and how hopeless she is now lolz.
Shova, thanks dear, that's all the encouragement I needed. Now anytime a seriously silly thought comes to my mind, I won't think twice about mentioning it because I would be guaranteed of your support, hehe. Wink Honestly, till yesterday I was really dreading a very depressing weekend ahead but didn't expect them to wrap up the bridal attire photo sequence today itself along with the fansi scene. So, that was really nice, another reason why today's episode ended up being a blast. You are right about CC, at this point she is quiet hopeless. All she can really hype and add fuel to is the sister rift, well Nivi (poor soul) has already hardened herself to the fact that she will expect this lousy pathetic behavior from PB..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sihuNivRenDeewani

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Shova, thanks dear, that's all the encouragement I needed. Now anytime a seriously silly thought comes to my mind, I won't think twice about mentioning it because I would be guaranteed of your support, hehe. Wink Honestly, till yesterday I was really dreading a very depressing weekend ahead but didn't expect them to wrap up the bridal attire photo sequence today itself along with the fansi scene. So, that was really nice, another reason why today's episode ended up being a blast. You are right about CC, at this point she is quiet hopeless. All she can really hype and add fuel to is the sister rift, well Nivi (poor soul) has already hardened herself to the fact that she will expect this lousy pathetic behavior from PB..
yep my payal sweets u have my full support alwaysBig smile. yep i was also preparing myself for a horrible episode and weekend but man was soo happy seeing todays episode and precap. I was so not looking forward to the fansi scene but man they pulled it off beautifully and glad that we had a scene like this.

Yaar didnt u just love CC today and the scene where they showed her directly infront of the rope ahahahLOL

yep CC is hopeless now so lets not worry too much about her. And PB uff no matter how much nivi hardened herself against PB she is still getting hurt by her behaviour. Poor darling has done so much for the pathetic PB and what does PB do for her in returnAngry urggg hate PB too.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
OK my sweets i have to go and help mum with the midnite feast we r gonna have tonite for new year so i will be dissapearing soon and might just pop in and read ur posts.

U guys have a wonderfull NEW YEARS!! hope the year ahead is wonderfull .

Edited by NivRenDeewani - 30 December 2010 at 11:49pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83gmann2010Scintillating

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

OK my sweets i have to go and help mum with the midnite feast we r gonna have tonite for new year so i will be dissapearing soon and might just pop in and read ur posts.

U guys have a wonderfull NEW YEARS!! hope the year ahead is wonderfull .

Same to you dear. Bye dear. Chat with you tomorrow.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewani

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Hey guys, only Shova, Ketty, Suchi (I think) are online. We are on page-141 of this thread. Has anyone thought about starting a new thread. I was actually going to ask Anju again, since she had mentioned today that she was going to come online to give her analysis basically later in the evening but didn't see her. Can any of you guys, do the honors??

On that note, I have to go too. Sorry, am not much of a help when it comes to starting a new thread. Goodnight. Chat with you guys tomorrow.

Edited by Excruciating - 31 December 2010 at 12:01am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83NivRenDeewani

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Hi friends....good morning/evening..
Can you believe it is New Years Eve??? WOW..time zoomed by this year - i guess it is same every year. Hope you all are ready to welcome 2011 in a grand way. I am so looking forward to tonight and celebrate New Year with my family and friends. And I really hope that coming year brings happiness, prosperity and peace every where and our friendship grows stronger.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenogmann2010Scintillating

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Hi friends....good morning/evening..
Can you believe it is New Years Eve??? WOW..time zoomed by this year - i guess it is same every year. Hope you all are ready to welcome 2011 in a grand way. I am so looking forward to tonight and celebrate New Year with my family and friends. And I really hope that coming year brings happiness, prosperity and peace every where and our friendship grows stronger.

Same to u Anju. By the way who will be opening the new thread. We r already on 141 page of this one.

shana_83simran728gmann2010Scintillating

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:10am | IP Logged
hey all =D
whts happening?
well in aus it's 2011 now..
so
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL Hug

shana_83simran728gmann2010Scintillating

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index