Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai (Page 140)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Any theories on what we are going to have tomorrow? It is good that YD will be out for sometimes as she is going to Delhi with Sid. But CC will be still there, I hope YD insist CC to go with her. If Sid is not there then PB won't be much problem, I guess. 

ahahah ketty yarr i was also happy to hear YD going away, hope she has a car crash on the way and dies(sorry but i hate her alot). U know did u see she wasnt happy about going and i think cause then the MP business will be stoped and she cant input on it so thats why i am sure she is MP. And rachu mabye JW is part of YD plan mabye both are doing it. But i am certain its YD as she was unhappy to go so suddenly. And anyways why will they show her going away now, it must hold some meaning what say??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Scintillating

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Now MP discussions are going on so I think MP is Jawaher. See he hate Nivi to core and is not able to accept him so may be he is stalker because we should not forget he is shrewd person who set the company on fire to hide his misdeed a person capable of doing misdeed can easily do these kinds of thing.

No Viren should not be MP. Though today I am sure he is not MP but still as ketty said we can't trust these CT's they can turn the table in few seconds.
I would like if JW is MP and logically it makes sense too. But do you think that spinless joru ka gulam doing all this with out telling his wife. CC must know if JW is involved in those things. But again we have to keep logic aside when we are thinking about MP as most of them fit to be MP and still have character flows of not being one. 
yes ketty i was thinking the same here that if JW was behind it surely CC will know about this. Thats why i think YD is behind it and JW is just part of her plan and mabye she made sure JW doesnt tell CC anything . Lolz yep we do have to keep logic aside but i still cant help not thinking logically, why arnt the CTs revealing it yet uff so sick of this whole MP nonsense.

gmann2010Scintillating

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

ahahah ketty yarr i was also happy to hear YD going away, hope she has a car crash on the way and dies(sorry but i hate her alot). U know did u see she wasnt happy about going and i think cause then the MP business will be stoped and she cant input on it so thats why i am sure she is MP. And rachu mabye JW is part of YD plan mabye both are doing it. But i am certain its YD as she was unhappy to go so suddenly. And anyways why will they show her going away now, it must hold some meaning what say??

I don't know yaar, we have started doubting each and everything in this show, even if someone sneeze funny we will doubt that person. We are dissecting every action of every character just to figure out who MP is. I don't know why CT is making YD and Sid going away, I thought now the full drama of Nivi and her mom's condition comparison will be on, so YD is an essential part. But now BS being well, I don't know how much YD could have done openly. Anyways we still have CC, HL, and PB to worry about. 

NivRenDeewaniScintillating

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:03pm | IP Logged

I don't know yaar, we have started doubting each and everything in this show, even if someone sneeze funny we will doubt that person. We are dissecting every action of every character just to figure out who MP is. I don't know why CT is making YD and Sid going away, I thought now the full drama of Nivi and her mom's condition comparison will be on, so YD is an essential part. But now BS being well, I don't know how much YD could have done openly. Anyways we still have CC, HL, and PB to worry about. 
LOLso true jaan we have began to suspect everything anyone does. but there must be a reason for making YD and sid leave rite?? yep i agree we still have PB,HL and CC in the house but i just cant get why YD would be shown gone when the story is getting more tensed. PB will be allrite as Sid will be gone and hopefully HL doesnt put more bad thought in her mind. and CC man what else can she do yaar uff no days she doesnt scare me much, she does the same old things and now nivi is stornger and is kind of able to handle CC and most of she has Viren by her side so CC doesnt matter as much.

gmann2010Scintillating

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
You are right Shova, now a days CC doesn't do much. She wanted a rift between sisters and that is going on in full swing right now. And what more CC can do other than insulting and taunting, and most of the time for insulting and taunting she needs YD's help. May be actor playing YD need some personal time off. Sid anyways wasn't doing much, so doesn't make any difference if he is picture or not. But I was interested in knowing what was going on his mind after this whole rope fiasco. About HL and PB, they are not going to change, I think HL might tell PB about Nivi's mom and PB can use that to make CC and YD believe that Nivi is going insane. I am more scare of HL and PB this time, because they might do more damage to Nivi then CC.

NivRenDeewaniScintillating

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Hey Shova, Hug Jaan, how can I not say hello to you, if I am online but the problem is that the net at my home is not working and so was reading everyone's posts on my phone (that's how much I love you guys). Thanks dear for liking what I wrote about today's episode.

Lamya, thanks for liking my post. As I mentioned earlier to Ketty, that I almost didn't write about the cream cheese analogy because was mortified for thinking such a silly thought but honestly, I was so feeling it, that I had to mention it in my analysis. Wink

Ashly - Yes, the hug is simply magical, isn't it. Honestly, today at work I had that literally paused indefinitely on a separate window, while I was writing about it. Now you know, where I got the inspiration, hehe.

It is past midnight got me here but was not feeling sleepy & just stepped out for a bit to chat with you guys. How is everyone? What are we discussing? Awaiting tomorrow's episode, huh? I really am, at last, we are going to get our wish granted - of NivRen having some significant sharing & mature communication as married couples do.

NivRenDeewanigmann2010

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Hey Shova, Hug Jaan, how can I not say hello to you, if I am online but the problem is that the net at my home is not working and so was reading everyone's posts on my phone (that's how much I love you guys). Thanks dear for liking what I wrote about today's episode.

Lamya, thanks for liking my post. As I mentioned earlier to Ketty, that I almost didn't write about the cream cheese analogy because was mortified for thinking such a silly thought but honestly, I was so feeling it, that I had to mention it in my analysis. Wink

Ashly - Yes, the hug is simply magical, isn't it. Honestly, today at work I had that literally paused indefinitely on a separate window, while I was writing about it. Now you know, where I got the inspiration, hehe.

It is past midnight got me here but was not feeling sleepy & just stepped out for a bit to chat with you guys. How is everyone? What are we discussing? Awaiting tomorrow's episode, huh? I really am, at last, we are going to get our wish granted - of NivRen having some significant sharing & mature communication as married couples do.

Payal jaan HugHug was mising u. oh i didnt know ur net wasnt working. Payal u never have silly thoughts darlz and if u ever think so just think about me cause u know eaxtly what i think lolz, but i loved ur cream cheese though and when i saw the scene again all i could see was that LOL
Yes i am also over excited about tomorrow epi it will be the best new years eve gift as finally we will see a heart to heart chat between Nivren and i cant wait uff it will be great i know it.we r just discussing about CC and how hopeless she is now lolz.

gmann2010Scintillating

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:24pm | IP Logged

You are right Shova, now a days CC doesn't do much. She wanted a rift between sisters and that is going on in full swing right now. And what more CC can do other than insulting and taunting, and most of the time for insulting and taunting she needs YD's help. May be actor playing YD need some personal time off. Sid anyways wasn't doing much, so doesn't make any difference if he is picture or not. But I was interested in knowing what was going on his mind after this whole rope fiasco. About HL and PB, they are not going to change, I think HL might tell PB about Nivi's mom and PB can use that to make CC and YD believe that Nivi is going insane. I am more scare of HL and PB this time, because they might do more damage to Nivi then CC.
I know ketty sweets PB and HL is much more dangerous then CC lolz. ur rite CC now also need YD help to suceed her plan.
 CC not really a threat now days she has become hopeless. She is just using people and thats all she can do.
lolz yep sid dosent make any difference if he is at home or not but it will be interesting to know what he thought but yaar what will he say he hasnt said anything up till now so i dont think he will say much lolz.
 I will hate HL more if she tell PB about nivi's mom but i bet ur rite i think the truth will be told to divya and then PB will make Nivi's life hell by opening her big dumb mouth and telling YD and CC that nivi is also likely to be like her mum. uff what a sister PB is manAngry

Edited by NivRenDeewani - 30 December 2010 at 11:27pm

gmann2010Scintillating

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index