Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai (Page 14)

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Thank you girls, with all your posts you made me laugh out loud and I am feeling much better.

Ketty dearest Crucio doesn't work dear we should hire and send 1000 dementors on DD, HL, CC, YD big time and suck their life out of them.

@all, amidst all this we forgot one of the best dialogues of today "jab tak mein hoon tumhey kuch nahi hoga and he said remember that always" and other one "if you talk to your God tell him I don't want anything for me but tell him that grant my wish I asked for you".
So I am not going to worry for my sweet Nivi, she has her protector in a shining armor who will destroy the world to protect her. I have so much confidence in him.
And the other thing is whoever(I still believe its CC) MP is they did the best thing with the hanging rope thanks you MP because now Viren will get serious and get down to business. He will believe his wife and will always be there to protect her and destroy the person who started this, because they were playing with his life and wife.

@Anju, Ketty, Rachu, Mahi,Suchi,Faiza,Payal,Sauji, Navi if I forgot your names add to the list I am with you 100000% lets go and hit DD and HL with electricution so that their brains start working big time. I am so fuming today If DD & HL were infront of me they would have seen my wrath.

Uhhh my sweet Milee Di... you're forgetting something.... dementors suck the SOULS out of people and so they wouldn't be of much help here either. How can you suck the soul out of four people who don't have souls? 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728tamushiFaizuuNivRenShayafanScintillatinggmann2010

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

OK girls, somebody needs to hold me if not I will definitely Kill this Divya today, I am very calm person but today it crossing my limits I am  just fumingAngry 
Sorry forgot my manners, Good Morning/Evening everyone and another NivRen thread.
Let me cool down a bit and I will talk to you all.

Clap Milee the coolest of us all is fuming today. See what DD can bring out in a person ROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728milee1014tamushiFaizuuNivRengmann2010xaviara

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Damn CTs.... sadistic writers..how can they enjoy writing this kind of story...torture story... don't tell me they have nothing better to show... Navz, send them the link of Suchi's retreat one more time and they will see how beautiful they can make the story..
I am pissed..sorry girls

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728FaizuuNivRenmilee1014tamushigmann2010Scintillatingxaviara

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Okay Dis, I am soooo angry and frustrated right now.
I know this whole hanging herself scene is about to come up this week and I want it to start and end this week. I'm so done with all this mystery crap. I hate seeing Nivi in pain and tears. The CTs can start any other track but just not this damn stalker thing anymore. And I would really love to see Divya get kicked out of the house. I hope it is Divya who is like behind all this crap so that Sid can kick her out of the house for a while and yeah. Divya and Hemleta need a taste of misery.... and so does Chancal. Ugh I hate them so much. I think I need to stay away from CCBM until this track ends but I just don't want to miss NivRen scenes. That's the only thing keeping me here. I really hope that the predictions Hira, Navz Di and I have had about Viren already sort of knowing about this stalker is right because I don't want him to question her too. I want them to be each other's strength and you can't question your strength or else it's weakness.
I want Divya to be kicked out along with JAAL as they are responsible for every miseries in the house and I think should taste the medicine of their own selfishness 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728milee1014tamushiFaizuuNivRenScintillatinggmann2010xaviara

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:36am | IP Logged

So I just went to eat right now, and I couldn;t even EAT properly. Just thinking of poor Nivi, and what she must be going through.

And then I was washing the dishes, I broke like 2 plates and 2 mugs. And now my mum's gonna shout at me.  Oh well, I have a valid reason in HATING that stupid selfish Divya.

Viren, I believe, whatever happens will never EVER leave Nivi's side.
It's obvious he's gonna get angry with the whole suicidal thing, but he's so clever and wise, he is definielty gonna investigate this matter.
He can;t leave Nivi so unsafe, because he's promised her that he will protect her no matter what. So guys, don't worry about Viren.

US CC HL YD AND DD KO TO GHOLI MAARNEY KA MAN HO RAHA HAIN!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeshana_83simran728milee1014tamushiShayafangmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:37am | IP Logged
hi all, guys..i am reading all this very silently at work..and i am really very mad. I think I am furious right now. Need to take a break from work and go out and get some air.

Mad because CT is taking us for granted. They think we are stupid to continue watching their nonsense. But they SHOULD know that viewers have many options and we can always quit.
We are not here watching CCBM because we do not have anything to do in our lives. We do not spend hrs on forums because we are jobless ppl. We do it because we care. We love this couple and their story. But not CT.

So, i am soo sorry but I quit this serial until they change their story line. Like you all have said this is not a love story but a torture story and I am not interested in it.

i will be here in the forum but will not watch episodes anymore. i have quit many serials of Star Plus bcos they like to show TORTURE ON WOMEN. 
1. I quite "Kaali" bcos I was sick of that psycho path rapist.
2. I quit "Sasural ghenda phool" bcos I could not stand Ishaan for being so dumb. Another women is wife's biggest insecurity and I am a wife too and I could not stand there and support him.
3. I quit "Maryada" bcos the guy who raped main Woman lead was now marrying his son?? Oh god. also other women were shown as tortured.
4. I quit "Pratigya" bcos of again Torture by Singh family..and sisters hate track. 

Now my only hope was CCBM. But I am going to quit Star Plus completely. They are INSANE. maybe this word also does not describe what the brand stands for. I HATE THEM. I am going to disconnect that channel from my cable today. 

I am sorry but we all live in 21st century. We have inlaws who respects us. Who love us. We have husbands who do not kick us or beat us or suspect us. They cook and clean and protect us and be our equal partners. We want to learn from these serials on how to live a better life, be a better wife, a DIL ..whatever it is.  

Oh god..i feel so foolish to expect that they will show something beautiful and different. that this serial is not about torture. But I think Star Plus and all their shows care about is MONEY. Not relationships and emotions and respect for human kind in general.

I can go on forever. and sorry to vent it out to you guys. But I have just had it today. 

but still love all of you. you are like my extended family. and I will always be here to discuss with you guys.

Love, 
Simran.

Edited by simran728 - 28 December 2010 at 9:38am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeshana_83Shayafansihumilee1014gmann2010ashred12anjubalaxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by mahix3

Okay Dis, I am soooo angry and frustrated right now.
I know this whole hanging herself scene is about to come up this week and I want it to start and end this week. I'm so done with all this mystery crap. I hate seeing Nivi in pain and tears. The CTs can start any other track but just not this damn stalker thing anymore. And I would really love to see Divya get kicked out of the house. I hope it is Divya who is like behind all this crap so that Sid can kick her out of the house for a while and yeah. Divya and Hemleta need a taste of misery.... and so does Chancal. Ugh I hate them so much. I think I need to stay away from CCBM until this track ends but I just don't want to miss NivRen scenes. That's the only thing keeping me here. I really hope that the predictions Hira, Navz Di and I have had about Viren already sort of knowing about this stalker is right because I don't want him to question her too. I want them to be each other's strength and you can't question your strength or else it's weakness.
I want Divya to be kicked out along with JAAL as they are responsible for every miseries in the house and I think should taste the medicine of their own selfishness 

Damn it Di... I am sooo close to punching my baby (my laptop) because of how frustrated I am. Like seriously!?? I hate you Divya. I hate you with a passion. If I was near you, I'd push you off a cliff!!! Trust me girls, I'm a huge pacifist but Divya just brought so much hatred out of me today. Hatred that even YD, CC and JW haven't ever brought out!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83FaizuuNivRenShayafanmilee1014simran728Scintillatinggmann2010anjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:43am | IP Logged
guys I am really crying right now. I have TEARS ROLLING DOWN MY CHEEKS BCOS I AM JUST SO DISAPPOINTED IN CTs. As if someone has broke my heart. I am at work and suppose to be happy and working but here I am crying..

bcos I really had faith in this story. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83tamushiScintillating

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index