Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai (Page 139)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Over there you sounded like my mom. hehehehe Whenever I complain about things not going well my mom tells me that. It is really true, and relationship can be tested in bad times only. In good times anybody can be together and happy. It is through unhappy phase you get to know a real person, their limitations and their strength.

awww ketty really lolz i do tend to sound like a mom sometime Big smile

and exactly when we r happy and there is no problem, we cant really see the strength of  our relationship, it is only in a bad times we can actually see the true colours of our relationship and true colours of our friends and family. In Nivren case with all their suffering, they are supporting one another and they are building a strong bond. when they will look back to this day they will relise how much they mean for each other, how much they need eachother, and how much they will support eachother.Big smile

Edited by NivRenDeewani - 30 December 2010 at 10:28pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sihugmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

hey ashHug ooo Happy new year to you too.

Infact Happy new years to everyone.

Its actually its new years eve in my part so am really excited for a new year. more excited about Nivren and how there story will unfold in the new year.Big smile
Well we have one more day to go. Happy New Year to everyone. I hope new year brings lots of happiness in your life. Hug

Edited by gmann2010 - 30 December 2010 at 10:29pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

I am not going to shock because I have put most of all CCBM characters in my suspect list including Buvan's atma. LOL But YD is on top right now. I can only be shocked if they bring somebody totally new. Only thing is I just don't want to see Viren as MP, even it is clear from today's episode, I just don't trust CT. 
i did also put everyone on my list too darlz but now i cant see anyone other then YD being the MP. even CC being MP dosent suit. Viren wont be MP i am sure cause in todays epi he was just as shocked and upset and why on earth will he do such a thing.  and some one new OMG  i dont want another addition to the evil gang nooooooo.

U know i dont think the CTs even know who the MP is themselves. I want the truth to come out and it will be Nivren who will expose the MP .

gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
ketty i love what u wrote in ur siggy boxBig smileits beautiful. 

gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

ketty i love what u wrote in ur siggy boxBig smileits beautiful. 
Thanks sweeite. I got inspired from today's episode. LOL

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Now MP discussions are going on so I think MP is Jawaher. See he hate Nivi to core and is not able to accept him so may be he is stalker because we should not forget he is shrewd person who set the company on fire to hide his misdeed a person capable of doing misdeed can easily do these kinds of thing.

No Viren should not be MP. Though today I am sure he is not MP but still as ketty said we can't trust these CT's they can turn the table in few seconds.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadaNivRenDeewanigmann2010Scintillating

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Any theories on what we are going to have tomorrow? It is good that YD will be out for sometimes as she is going to Delhi with Sid. But CC will be still there, I hope YD insist CC to go with her. If Sid is not there then PB won't be much problem, I guess. 

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Now MP discussions are going on so I think MP is Jawaher. See he hate Nivi to core and is not able to accept him so may be he is stalker because we should not forget he is shrewd person who set the company on fire to hide his misdeed a person capable of doing misdeed can easily do these kinds of thing.

No Viren should not be MP. Though today I am sure he is not MP but still as ketty said we can't trust these CT's they can turn the table in few seconds.
I would like if JW is MP and logically it makes sense too. But do you think that spinless joru ka gulam doing all this with out telling his wife. CC must know if JW is involved in those things. But again we have to keep logic aside when we are thinking about MP as most of them fit to be MP and still have character flows of not being one. 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index