Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

   
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai (Page 138)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Joined: 19 August 2010
Posts: 3677

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Hi Shova, how r u sweetie? I am definitely going to dream today about NivRen, man I just watched the song only twice but the last part of episode I watched many times. Hug wasn't romantic but it was still beautiful. It is sad to see them suffering so much because Viren's family doesn't accept his relation. I sometimes don't understand how parents can be so heartless. If CC and YD had a heart they would have melted seeing Viren in so much pain today.

Edited by gmann2010 - 30 December 2010 at 10:15pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadaNivRenDeewaniScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Joined: 19 August 2010
Posts: 3677

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Ok i know i said lets not think about who th MP might be but i am thinking about it and it can only be YD, all clues only point to her and also nandu.  today YD went to mandir but nandu was home rite, so i think our nandu bandu is working with her and put the rope in nivren's room. And notice when YD came in and saw the rope she wasnt surprise, insted she just started yelling and using this moment to put nivi down and accuse her. CC at least was shocked out of her skin so it cant be her so only YD makes sense to me, also she came to the room a bit late, hmm mabye she was talking with nandu to make sure everything was done properly.
 
Where is everyone yaar, did u guys finish discussing todays epi or what??Cry It seems i am the only one posting now. I know i am late today but guys i wanna discuss too so come on rachu,ketty and everyone that is online but not posting, come guys and discuss somethings with me. I can see ketty and payal hitting the like button Wink guys at least say hi to me dont just hit the button.Big smile
Sorry sweetie was on phone, was multi tasking reading and talking LOL Anyways I agree with you in case of MP. I also think it's YD with help of servant, but let's see what CT lead us to next. I also don't want to talk or think about MP but still my mind goes back to it. LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniScintillatingashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Joined: 08 March 2010
Posts: 2168

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Hi Shova, how r u sweetie? I am definitely going to dream today about NivRen, man I just watched the song only twice but the last part of episode I watched many times. Hug wasn't romantic but it was still beautiful. It sad to see them suffering so much because Viren's family doesn't accept his relation. I sometimes don't understand how parents can be so heart less. If CC and YD had a heart she would have melted seeing Viren in so much pain today.
Finally ketty jaan u r saying hi to meBig smile i am good but was missing u guys.
Yep i saw the last bit many time too actually i saw the entire epi many times that now its playing in front of my eyes lolz. ahaha ketty yep u will get dream but its always nice to get dreams about them.
yes i also dont understand how the parents in these serials can be soo cruel even towards their own child. in this show its shown that only ur hatered and evil scheems are more important then ur own child's life. 
 
U know i was glad we didnt geta romantic hug, its much better to see a meaningful hug like the one we got today.
 
It is heartbreaking to see them suffer but suffering makes one strong and Nivren will emerge much stronger from all this suffering and the bond that they will hold will be unbreakable and their love and understanding will be a slap in YD and CC face so in a way i am happy.Big smile


Edited by NivRenDeewani - 30 December 2010 at 10:16pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Joined: 26 July 2006
Posts: 7277

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
HAPPY NEW YEAR....
 
navi...thanx a lot 4 uploading d scenes so fast...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Joined: 08 March 2010
Posts: 2168

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Sorry sweetie was on phone, was multi tasking reading and talking LOL Anyways I agree with you in case of MP. I also think it's YD with help of servant, but let's see what CT lead us to next. I also don't want to talk or think about MP but still my mind goes back to it. LOL
lolz sorry ketty i didnt know, i was wondering why u went talking to meBig smile.ahah i know ketty no matter how much we try and not think about MP we always end up thinking about it. If the CTs show the MP being someone other then YD then i will be extremly shocked cause all i can see in YD now is MP and nothing else.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Joined: 19 August 2010
Posts: 3677

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Finally ketty jaan u r saying hi to meBig smile i am good but was missing u guys.
Yep i saw the last bit many time too actually i saw the entire epi many times that now its playing in front of my eyes lolz. ahaha ketty yep u will get dream but its always nice to get dreams about them.
yes i also dont understand how the parents in these serials can be soo cruel even towards their own child. in this show its shown that only ur hatered and evil scheems are more important then ur own child's life. 
 
U know i was glad we didnt geta romantic hug, its much better to see a meaningful hug like the one we got today.
 
It is heartbreaking to see them suffer but suffering makes one strong and Nivren will emerge much stronger from all this suffering and the bond that they will hold will be unbreakable and their love and understanding will be a slap in YD and CC face so in a way i am happy.Big smile
Over there you sounded like my mom. hehehehe Whenever I complain about things not going well my mom tells me that. It is really true, and relationship can be tested in bad times only. In good times anybody can be together and happy. It is through unhappy phase you get to know a real person, their limitations and their strength.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Joined: 08 March 2010
Posts: 2168

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

HAPPY NEW YEAR....
 
navi...thanx a lot 4 uploading d scenes so fast...
hey ashHug ooo Happy new year to you too.
 
Infact Happy new years to everyone.
 
Its actually its new years eve in my part so am really excited for a new year. more excited about Nivren and how there story will unfold in the new year.Big smile


Edited by NivRenDeewani - 30 December 2010 at 10:22pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Joined: 19 August 2010
Posts: 3677

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

lolz sorry ketty i didnt know, i was wondering why u went talking to meBig smile.ahah i know ketty no matter how much we try and not think about MP we always end up thinking about it. If the CTs show the MP being someone other then YD then i will be extremly shocked cause all i can see in YD now is MP and nothing else.
I am not going to shock because I have put most of all CCBM characters in my suspect list including Buvan's atma. LOL But YD is on top right now. I can only be shocked if they bring somebody totally new. Only thing is I just don't want to see Viren as MP, even it is clear from today's episode, I just don't trust CT. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index