Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai (Page 137)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

rach,milee, monica,payal beautiful analysis dears...

rach ur JW stories...OMG...ROFLROFL...i was wondering wer he went...den i remembered aashvee's theory abt JW hatching CC's plans...but ur theories r d best...

payal...ur hug dissection was sooooo wonderful...i did pause d hug n stared 4 a long time...still cant get enuf...

anju...waiting 4 ur analysis...

any idea wer's ashi?....
Hey ashi thanks for liking it and we are also waiting for Anju's analysis she will give long analysis tomorrow.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

ROFLROFLROFLOMG RACHUUUUU ur wonderful writer wow i found ur story and man rachu ur fantastic. I loved it to bits ahahahaha i still cant stop laughing man. wait i have to save ur story on my computer so when i am depressed i can read it and entertain my self.

Rachuu where do get all these ideas from darlz. man soo good.
There is a thing called brain which serial makers give only to Negative leads to use it and for the first time in history a positive male lead got that part in his head I use that part only. Anyway you and ashvee also uses that for making wonderful stories like oily love.
lolz oily love eeee CryI miss Ashvuuu alot man.
Rachu sweets  continue with ur story yaar i wanna read what happens after JAAL are tied up, mabye viren and Nivi can come into the scene and they can be the head of jungli people like u know king and queen and then they can also do the zingalala dance what sayWink we cant have secenes with out nivrenBig smile 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:44pm | IP Logged

Thanks Shova agar sach mein JAAL ko jungle mein latka kar jingalala karenge to hum bhi shamil hojayenge par is post mein main tumhara naam add karna bhool gayi thi even you are pro in funny posts rightLOL
awww Rachu u think i am funny lolz thanks but nahi yaar u guys r alot better at funny post , all i do is just agree to everythingBig smile.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:45pm | IP Logged

ROFLROFLROFLOMG RACHUUUUU ur wonderful writer wow i found ur story and man rachu ur fantastic. I loved it to bits ahahahaha i still cant stop laughing man. wait i have to save ur story on my computer so when i am depressed i can read it and entertain my self.

Rachuu where do get all these ideas from darlz. man soo good.
There is a thing called brain which serial makers give only to Negative leads to use it and for the first time in history a positive male lead got that part in his head I use that part only. Anyway you and ashvee also uses that for making wonderful stories like oily love.
lolz oily love eeee CryI miss Ashvuuu alot man.
Rachu sweets  continue with ur story yaar i wanna read what happens after JAAL are tied up, mabye viren and Nivi can come into the scene and they can be the head of jungli people like u know king and queen and then they can also do the zingalala dance what sayWink we cant have secenes with out nivrenBig smile 
More than that they will romance in front of JAAL while doing jingalala dance on song daddi dakku. Haye I really missed today CC's expressions when NivRen hugged each other I really wanted to see annoyed expression on CC face it suits her completely

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Guys u know what i loved about todays epi other then the Nivren scene, the scene where CC was shown directly behind the rope.ROFLIt looked like she was the one getting hanged,i would have loved to see that. lolz i know i am mean but what can i do CC is soo good at making us hate hr that i was soo happy in seeing that scene with the rope looking like it was around her neckEvil Smile. sorry guys if i offended someone, but i love to hate CC u know.

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:51pm | IP Logged

More than that they will romance in front of JAAL while doing jingalala dance on song daddi dakku. Haye I really missed today CC's expressions when NivRen hugged each other I really wanted to see annoyed expression on CC face it suits her completely
ROFLROFL That too Rachu they can romance ,dance, hugg, kiss and do everything infront of JAAL and it will be a treat to watch their expression.
I too missed CC expression today but yaar atleast we got a shot of her when she was standing directly behind the rope man did u see her expression thenROFLROFLit looked like she was the one getting hanged ahahahah

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by gmann2010

Wow Jaanu what the answers loved them but seriously I loved hugged partbecause Nivi was not at all cautious and she really trust him and depend on him for comfort like she used to be with her dadi and was very comfortable in his hug it was Viren who broke hug to make her feel better and not Nivi.
That hug was really beautiful. Viren initiated it and he was the one who broke it. Today Nivi needed him more than he needed her. She tried to connivence everyone but when she saw nothing was happening she just talked to Viren because she knew that he will understand and he did. And Nivi comfort level with Viren is increasing day by day. KC episode made a huge impact on her and how she sees him. I am really looking forward to more mature communication between this two. 
Right ketty that hug was beautiful and even I am looking forward for mature and meaningful talks of NivRen and now Nivi should also start understanding the problems of Viren
wow ketty and rachu jannu well said, yet again i have to agree with u guys that this is what i loved about the hug also. u know this hug is much better then a romantic hug, this hug was just magical and like ketty darlz said nivi needed viren today and talked to him only when no one understood her and I loved that. Rachu i think we will see the starting of the mature and meaningful talk in tomorrow's episode. Its great how much they understand eachother. Yes KC was the starting of nivi's understanding for viren i am too looking forward to the day nivi will understand all viren's problem and be there for him like he is doing for her.uff Nivren's love story is soo amazing yaar i cant get enough of it, RS is doing a fantastic job.Big smile

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Ok i know i said lets not think about who th MP might be but i am thinking about it and it can only be YD, all clues only point to her and also nandu.  today YD went to mandir but nandu was home rite, so i think our nandu bandu is working with her and put the rope in nivren's room. And notice when YD came in and saw the rope she wasnt surprise, insted she just started yelling and using this moment to put nivi down and accuse her. CC at least was shocked out of her skin so it cant be her so only YD makes sense to me, also she came to the room a bit late, hmm mabye she was talking with nandu to make sure everything was done properly.

Where is everyone yaar, did u guys finish discussing todays epi or what??Cry It seems i am the only one posting now. I know i am late today but guys i wanna discuss too so come on rachu,ketty and everyone that is online but not posting, come guys and discuss somethings with me. I can see ketty and payal hitting the like button Wink guys at least say hi to me dont just hit the button.Big smile

Edited by NivRenDeewani - 30 December 2010 at 10:08pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index