Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai (Page 136)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Hey lams thanks for liking my story and shova welcome honey we were waiting for you for long you didn't gave your expert comments on my JAAL- the jungle book please I will be obliged if you do that.
hey Rachu man we can hardly talk now days. how r u my sweets. Lol u guys actually remembered me amongst this excitement wow thanksBig smile. Rachu what JAAL the jungle book I think i missed that post as i was just started reading the eirlier posts that i missed today so can u tell me what page to find it on thanks darlz then i will read and tell u what i think.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenoScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunflower52

Thanks Payal to liking my theory actually I have a future plan for JAAL too.
Actually see some jungly people will save Jawaher from lion den and tie him with the ropes and take him to jungle doing jinga lala jinga lala. In a way Jawaher call Chanchal and asked her to come to jungle as there are lots of diamonds present here and Chanchal rani in search of diamonds reached the place where those junglies were and they capture her tie both of them together above fire which is torturing them with heat but not killing them (they will feel like tanduri chicken) and junglies are doing zingalala in front of them and eating and drinking in front of them and JAAL are kept tied for years like this.
ROFLROFLROFL I really like your posts you are funny.
Thanks for liking my story and welcome to NivRen maniacs you will enjoy more stories like this every one is pro at it specially Ashvee if you read her stories you will have fits of laughters 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010Scintillatingzarmeeno

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Hey lams thanks for liking my story and shova welcome honey we were waiting for you for long you didn't gave your expert comments on my JAAL- the jungle book please I will be obliged if you do that.
hey Rachu man we can hardly talk now days. how r u my sweets. Lol u guys actually remembered me amongst this excitement wow thanksBig smile. Rachu what JAAL the jungle book I think i missed that post as i was just started reading the eirlier posts that i missed today so can u tell me what page to find it on thanks darlz then i will read and tell u what i think.
Read the post just below your post and you will get the story.

NivRenDeewaniScintillatingzarmeeno

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLOMG RACHUUUUU ur wonderful writer wow i found ur story and man rachu ur fantastic. I loved it to bits ahahahaha i still cant stop laughing man. wait i have to save ur story on my computer so when i am depressed i can read it and entertain my self.

Rachuu where do get all these ideas from darlz. man soo good.

zarmeenoScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:34pm | IP Logged

Actually see some jungly people will save Jawaher from lion den and tie him with the ropes and take him to jungle doing jinga lala jinga lala. In a way Jawaher call Chanchal and asked her to come to jungle as there are lots of diamonds present here and Chanchal rani in search of diamonds reached the place where those junglies were and they capture her tie both of them together above fire which is torturing them with heat but not killing them (they will feel like tanduri chicken) and junglies are doing zingalala in front of them and eating and drinking in front of them and JAAL are kept tied for years like this.
Thanks for liking my story and welcome to NivRen maniacs you will enjoy more stories like this every one is pro at it specially Ashvee if you read her stories you will have fits of laughters 
Rachu u and Aashvee are the queen of amazingly funny post. ufff I love this JAAL and Jungly people story. ahahahha man zingalala ROFLROFLROFLwe should also join in with the jungly people rite and do the zingalala dance.  uff now i feel like having tanduri chicken after reading ur story lolz.

zarmeenogmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:35pm | IP Logged

ROFLROFLROFLOMG RACHUUUUU ur wonderful writer wow i found ur story and man rachu ur fantastic. I loved it to bits ahahahaha i still cant stop laughing man. wait i have to save ur story on my computer so when i am depressed i can read it and entertain my self.

Rachuu where do get all these ideas from darlz. man soo good.
There is a thing called brain which serial makers give only to Negative leads to use it and for the first time in history a positive male lead got that part in his head I use that part only. Anyway you and ashvee also uses that for making wonderful stories like oily love.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniScintillating

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:37pm | IP Logged

rach,milee, monica,payal beautiful analysis dears...

rach ur JW stories...OMG...ROFLROFL...i was wondering wer he went...den i remembered aashvee's theory abt JW hatching CC's plans...but ur theories r d best...

payal...ur hug dissection was sooooo wonderful...i did pause d hug n stared 4 a long time...still cant get enuf...

anju...waiting 4 ur analysis...

any idea wer's ashi?....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010ScintillatingzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:38pm | IP Logged

Rachu u and Aashvee are the queen of amazingly funny post. ufff I love this JAAL and Jungly people story. ahahahha man zingalala ROFLROFLROFLwe should also join in with the jungly people rite and do the zingalala dance.  uff now i feel like having tanduri chicken after reading ur story lolz.
Thanks Shova agar sach mein JAAL ko jungle mein latka kar jingalala karenge to hum bhi shamil hojayenge par is post mein main tumhara naam add karna bhool gayi thi even you are pro in funny posts rightLOL

NivRenDeewanigmann2010Scintillatingzarmeeno

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index