Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai (Page 135)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Until now whenever MP did something it vanished before Nivi could show that to someone. Today was the first time, it didn't get removed. I think it would have been if Nivi went to get Viren. And so far there is no solid proof of MP. But some clues, bulb, NT dadi saw someone leaving Sood house that day, Viren't bike fuel pipe was cut and let's just hope Viren might have capture something in his camera today. 

What will be Viren's plan of action? He is a smart guy but all these clues are really random and as far as his family is concern he was thinking that they are unhappy with Nivi but he never had dreamt that someone wants to hurt her. So it won't be easy for him to figure this out, as it is always hard to suspect people you love. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadasimran728NivRenDeewanizarmeenoScintillatingSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Ok another thing I am thinking is this...

Chanchal being scared now... shows that she is not the MP

There is another reason why CC is scared and that is she knows that Viren is crazy about Nivi.. and now that , nivi is trying to "harm herself" according to everyone one (except Viren and nivi) she knows that, it could trigger viren's obsessive nature and he might do something drastic..

So , If CTs are smart then they will make CC , a guardian for Nivi.. that is any kind of plan that comes along, if CC foils it then, there is an awesome plot.

She is not doing it for Nivi but rather for Viren!

asyadadaNivRenDeewanisimran728lamszarmeenogmann2010Scintillating

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Ya Suchi, today CC was really scared. And I don't think she is MP. But I just don't know about protecting Viren, if she was concern then she wouldn't have tried to instigate YD to throw Nivi out of house when Nivi came back from hospital and today also she was instigating YD about how Nivi was trying to kill herself and if they wouldn't arrive, don't know what would have happen. CC only have one aim in her life right now and that to make Nivi's life hell, but in a way it is her love for her son as she did took a kasam on Viren's life to make Nivi's life hell after NivRen came back on wedding day.

asyadadasimran728NivRenDeewaniScintillatingzarmeenoSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
@anju di congrats on becoming COTW , @millee di awesome analysis ..payal loved the cream cheese analysis
and RAch everything you have  said is amazing and loved your topic on Nandu and JAAL about the junglee thing coundt stop laughing ...we shall conitnue our nandu analysis at our topic Big smile
thanks navz for uploading the scenes

and Keshav = MP ...dont ask me why though Wink

Edited by lams - 30 December 2010 at 9:08pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010ScintillatingzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lams

@anju di congrats on becoming COTW , @millee di awesome analysis ..payal loved the cream cheese analysis
and RAch everything you have  said is amazing and loved your topic on Nandu and JAAL about the junglee thing coundt stop laughing ...we shall conitnue our nandu analysis at our topic Big smile
thanks navz for uploading the scenes
aaa Lams how r u darlz. I just come online and see you what a wonderful surprise. how is ur trip r u back yet or still in india.??

Edited by NivRenDeewani - 30 December 2010 at 9:08pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
hey guys i am back to reality lolz.
OMG what an emotional filled episode. I think i watched the epi a thousand times now. Sorry i couldnt come and chat with u guys as i sitll didnt get enough doze of Nivren so was watching it non stop but i did read some analysis and thought and i must say u guys are thinking brilliantly.
I love the analysis today i think u guys discribed it beautifully. Payal i love ur discription of creem cheese lolz when i watched the epi after reading ur analysis all i could see was Viren and creem chees aahahaha.
anyways I just loved the nivren hug and i was soo happy the rope scene turned out to be an awsome scene. I loved the precap as well and finally we will see a heart to heart chat between  our lovely couples. Anyways what u guys discussing now my sweets can i join in and what did i miss so far??

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenogmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
I don't agree Suchi chanchal can never be Nivi's guardian because she was scared and shocked for second but she was instigating YD in next moment about Nivi commiting suicide if she was really concerned about Viren she wouldn't be able to speak at that moment whereas she was pulling extra drama from that act her hatred for Nivi is far far more than her love for Viren actually Viren comes last in her priority list first hatred for Nivi, then hatred for Sid, then her greed of money then if she has left some time then she thinks about Viren.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadasimran728NivRenDeewanigmann2010ScintillatingSuchi-

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Hey lams thanks for liking my story and shova welcome honey we were waiting for you for long you didn't gave your expert comments on my JAAL- the jungle book please I will be obliged if you do that.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010Scintillatingzarmeeno

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index