Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai (Page 134)

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Theory about JW absence:
Actually Jaan Viren took his brain back from chanchal and started figuring what's going wrong and now chanchal brain powers are very less and no one else is left with brain from whom she can snatch a brain so Jawaher is at brain hunt for his darling wife so that she can play more games but see as he is brainless he entered the zoo and try to snatch monkey's brain but monkey is more sharp than Jawaher he closed him in lion's den and now Jawaher is lying in Lion's den and lion is roaming around him and he can't een move a inch waiting for his sharp wife to come and save him from the lionWinkLOL
OMG, Rach!!! ROFLROFL You are cracking me up with your theory!! So hilarious!! I am outside at a cafe and am not able to control my laughing and everyone around is giving me this "what a retard?" look. LOLLOL

Edited by Excruciating - 30 December 2010 at 8:07pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:08pm | IP Logged

Wow Jaanu what the answers loved them but seriously I loved hugged partbecause Nivi was not at all cautious and she really trust him and depend on him for comfort like she used to be with her dadi and was very comfortable in his hug it was Viren who broke hug to make her feel better and not Nivi.
That hug was really beautiful. Viren initiated it and he was the one who broke it. Today Nivi needed him more than he needed her. She tried to connivence everyone but when she saw nothing was happening she just talked to Viren because she knew that he will understand and he did. And Nivi comfort level with Viren is increasing day by day. KC episode made a huge impact on her and how she sees him. I am really looking forward to more mature communication between this two. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadasimran728ScintillatingzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:11pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by gmann2010

Theory about JW absence:
Actually Jaan Viren took his brain back from chanchal and started figuring what's going wrong and now chanchal brain powers are very less and no one else is left with brain from whom she can snatch a brain so Jawaher is at brain hunt for his darling wife so that she can play more games but see as he is brainless he entered the zoo and try to snatch monkey's brain but monkey is more sharp than Jawaher he closed him in lion's den and now Jawaher is lying in Lion's den and lion is roaming around him and he can't een move a inch waiting for his sharp wife to come and save him from the lionWinkLOL
ROFL ROFL ROFL Well his wife won't be sharp for long now. She is already running on low battery. That's why she took PB as Nivi and insulted her today instead of Nivi.
Well said ketty see Chanchal brain powers are lessening day by day now she started insulting PB and Sid and doesn't think about the consequences of thisWink
Ketty & Rach!! You guys need to stop with your hilarious theories. I am laughing like crazy. ROFLROFL

Edited by Excruciating - 30 December 2010 at 8:12pm

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Thanks Payal to liking my theory actually I have a future plan for JAAL too.
Actually see some jungly people will save Jawaher from lion den and tie him with the ropes and take him to jungle doing jinga lala jinga lala. In a way Jawaher call Chanchal and asked her to come to jungle as there are lots of diamonds present here and Chanchal rani in search of diamonds reached the place where those junglies were and they capture her tie both of them together above fire which is torturing them with heat but not killing them (they will feel like tanduri chicken) and junglies are doing zingalala in front of them and eating and drinking in front of them and JAAL are kept tied for years like this.

lamssimran728zarmeenoScintillating

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Wow Jaanu what the answers loved them but seriously I loved hugged partbecause Nivi was not at all cautious and she really trust him and depend on him for comfort like she used to be with her dadi and was very comfortable in his hug it was Viren who broke hug to make her feel better and not Nivi.
That hug was really beautiful. Viren initiated it and he was the one who broke it. Today Nivi needed him more than he needed her. She tried to connivence everyone but when she saw nothing was happening she just talked to Viren because she knew that he will understand and he did. And Nivi comfort level with Viren is increasing day by day. KC episode made a huge impact on her and how she sees him. I am really looking forward to more mature communication between this two. 
Right ketty that hug was beautiful and even I am looking forward for mature and meaningful talks of NivRen and now Nivi should also start understanding the problems of Viren

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010Scintillating

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:28pm | IP Logged

Actually see some jungly people will save Jawaher from lion den and tie him with the ropes and take him to jungle doing jinga lala jinga lala. In a way Jawaher call Chanchal and asked her to come to jungle as there are lots of diamonds present here and Chanchal rani in search of diamonds reached the place where those junglies were and they capture her tie both of them together above fire which is torturing them with heat but not killing them (they will feel like tanduri chicken) and junglies are doing zingalala in front of them and eating and drinking in front of them and JAAL are kept tied for years like this.
ROFL ROFL ROFL Actually that reminded me of Johnny Depp in Pirates of Caribbean:Dead Man's chest.  JAAL has a very old relationship with fire.  And they should feel right at home with all those scary people.  Because those jungly people are just scary from outside, but JAAL are scarier as they are same inside and outside. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lamssimran728zarmeenoScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:31pm | IP Logged

Rach, what's going on today?? You are on a roll or what!! I am seriously cracking up. ROFL Okay, seriously I think the couple sitting next to me in the cafe is getting annoyed at me because I am laughing like crazy. Embarrassed Thanks for the laugh dear. OMG, that was hilarious. Anyways, I am now going to head home. Will try to log back on later on, if I feel like getting out again..

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:37pm | IP Logged

ROFLROFLROFL I really like your posts you are funny.

simran728zarmeenoScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index