Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

   
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai (Page 133)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Joined: 19 August 2010
Posts: 3677

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

No one is here to chat kya today there was such a beautiful episode even that rope sequence proved to be boon and now one is writing anything about it where is shova, ketty, payal, ashi where are you

Hey Rach, actually I was online but I didn't see much activity so went back to my old obsession. Anyways you still have to give me crazy theory on upcoming events.

Where is JW now a days? Haven't seen him in a while? I was just wondering whether he was home or out during that photo shoot. My bet is till on YD and some servant from Sood house. Because these events are very much like what happened with Nivi's mom and now I think her mom's death wasn't suicide either. But I hope CT reveal all these things fast, rather than dragging them. I really want a romantic drama not a murder mystery. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadasimran728ScintillatingzarmeenoSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Joined: 21 March 2007
Posts: 23978

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:49pm | IP Logged

Any way they have wonderful choreographers who shoot mindblowing song. Ok certain questions:

  1. Which proffession best suit Viren Psychologist, Photographer (No he couldn't click even single pic correctly), Fashion designer (selected beautiful outfits for both without proper measurement).
  2. Will Viren be able to set up a girl for Nandu humara bandu or will Nandu end up being another lalji kaka.
  3. What will be reactions of DD when she comes to know about Sid and Nivi past.
  4.  I loved the hug part very much but guys did you noticed it was Viren who end the hug whereas Nivi was not ready to part away from Viren why so was she doing chance pe dance.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadalamssimran728zarmeenoScintillating

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Joined: 19 August 2010
Posts: 3677

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Any way they have wonderful choreographers who shoot mindblowing song. Ok certain questions:

  1. Which proffession best suit Viren Psychologist, Photographer (No he couldn't click even single pic correctly), Fashion designer (selected beautiful outfits for both without proper measurement).
  2. Will Viren be able to set up a girl for Nandu humara bandu or will Nandu end up being another lalji kaka.
  3. What will be reactions of DD when she comes to know about Sid and Nivi past.
  4.  I loved the hug part very much but guys did you noticed it was Viren who end the hug whereas Nivi was not ready to part away from Viren why so was she doing chance pe dance.

  1.  I will go with psychologist. He is good at knowing people and manipulating them. He couldn't even take a single shot correctly today, so he can't be photographer, and I won't go fashion either, he may just know Nivi's choice. 
  2. Viren will definitely be able to set Nandu with a girl. Yaar abto Nivi use bhav dene lagi hai, Nandu ko side pe rakhake kya karega Wink
  3. PB will have a shock for a moment and in next moment she will forget what happened due to SML LOL
  4. She was afraid ke Viren Nandu ke saath bhaag jayega. Wink


Edited by gmann2010 - 30 December 2010 at 7:58pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadalamszarmeenoScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Joined: 21 March 2007
Posts: 23978

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

No one is here to chat kya today there was such a beautiful episode even that rope sequence proved to be boon and now one is writing anything about it where is shova, ketty, payal, ashi where are you

Hey Rach, actually I was online but I didn't see much activity so went back to my old obsession. Anyways you still have to give me crazy theory on upcoming events.

Where is JW now a days? Haven't seen him in a while? I was just wondering whether he was home or out during that photo shoot. My bet is till on YD and some servant from Sood house. Because these events are very much like what happened with Nivi's mom and now I think her mom's death wasn't suicide either. But I hope CT reveal all these things fast, rather than dragging them. I really want a romantic drama not a murder mystery. 
Theory about JW absence:
Actually Jaan Viren took his brain back from chanchal and started figuring what's going wrong and now chanchal brain powers are very less and no one else is left with brain from whom she can snatch a brain so Jawaher is at brain hunt for his darling wife so that she can play more games but see as he is brainless he entered the zoo and try to snatch monkey's brain but monkey is more sharp than Jawaher he closed him in lion's den and now Jawaher is lying in Lion's den and lion is roaming around him and he can't een move a inch waiting for his sharp wife to come and save him from the lionWinkLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lamssimran728gmann2010ScintillatingzarmeenoSuchi-

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Joined: 02 December 2010
Posts: 3301

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asyadada



@Payal (I hope I got the name right!)

This an amazingly well written and beautiful analysis of today's episode! You captured everything I felt and said it wonderfully! Like Ketty, I too loved the Cream Cheese analogy! Now everytime I eat cream cheese in whatever dish it is used in I will think of Viren and that a piece of Viren is in me Embarrassed
Hey Asya, LOL LOL, now that you put it that way, it is really funny - eating a piece of Viren, hehe, not that any of us would mind it, huh? Wink Thanks dear for liking my analysis of today's episode.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Joined: 19 August 2010
Posts: 3677

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Theory about JW absence:
Actually Jaan Viren took his brain back from chanchal and started figuring what's going wrong and now chanchal brain powers are very less and no one else is left with brain from whom she can snatch a brain so Jawaher is at brain hunt for his darling wife so that she can play more games but see as he is brainless he entered the zoo and try to snatch monkey's brain but monkey is more sharp than Jawaher he closed him in lion's den and now Jawaher is lying in Lion's den and lion is roaming around him and he can't een move a inch waiting for his sharp wife to come and save him from the lionWinkLOL
ROFL ROFL ROFL Well his wife won't be sharp for long now. She is already running on low battery. That's why she took PB as Nivi and insulted her today instead of Nivi.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadasimran728lamsScintillatingzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Joined: 21 March 2007
Posts: 23978

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Any way they have wonderful choreographers who shoot mindblowing song. Ok certain questions:

    Which proffession best suit Viren Psychologist, Photographer (No he couldn't click even single pic correctly), Fashion designer (selected beautiful outfits for both without proper measurement). Will Viren be able to set up a girl for Nandu humara bandu or will Nandu end up being another lalji kaka. What will be reactions of DD when she comes to know about Sid and Nivi past.
  1.  I loved the hug part very much but guys did you noticed it was Viren who end the hug whereas Nivi was not ready to part away from Viren why so was she doing chance pe dance.

     I will go with psychologist. He is good at knowing people and manipulating them. He couldn't even take a single shot correctly today, so he can't be photographer, and I won't go fashion either, he may just know Nivi's choice.  Viren will definitely be able to set Nandu with a girl. Yaar abto Nivi use bhav dene lagi hai, Nandu ko side pe rakhake kya karega Wink PB will have a shock for a moment and in next moment she will forget what happened due to SML LOL
  1. She was afraid ke Viren Nandu ke saath bhaag jayega. Wink
Wow Jaanu what the answers loved them but seriously I loved hugged partbecause Nivi was not at all cautious and she really trust him and depend on him for comfort like she used to be with her dadi and was very comfortable in his hug it was Viren who broke hug to make her feel better and not Nivi.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenoScintillatingSuchi-

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Joined: 21 March 2007
Posts: 23978

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Theory about JW absence:
Actually Jaan Viren took his brain back from chanchal and started figuring what's going wrong and now chanchal brain powers are very less and no one else is left with brain from whom she can snatch a brain so Jawaher is at brain hunt for his darling wife so that she can play more games but see as he is brainless he entered the zoo and try to snatch monkey's brain but monkey is more sharp than Jawaher he closed him in lion's den and now Jawaher is lying in Lion's den and lion is roaming around him and he can't een move a inch waiting for his sharp wife to come and save him from the lionWinkLOL
ROFL ROFL ROFL Well his wife won't be sharp for long now. She is already running on low battery. That's why she took PB as Nivi and insulted her today instead of Nivi.
Well said ketty see Chanchal brain powers are lessening day by day now she started insulting PB and Sid and doesn't think about the consequences of thisWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenogmann2010Scintillating

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index