Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai (Page 132)

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Rach for some reason I believe there was or should be a purpose for this sequence, because think about it, just a day ago NivRen had a beautiful date, where Nivi was happy, she was singing and dancing, and then the next day she even wanted to be with Viren, so much so that she didn't want him to go outside and stay with her !! So do you really think that had they not had this sequence today, Viren wouldn't have believed her, like he does in the precap ? He would have , even without this sequence based on their first date.

Another thing, they showed NivRen checking pics in the camera and not a single one came out right,and those were the pics of them both together, where they are sitting and posing, but we can't forget that Viren also took pics of Nivi alone, where she is shying away ! Now notice, when he is taking her pictures, they re both standing and while Nivi's back is towards the staircase, Viren is facing towards it and his camera is tilted up !! That means, while he didn't capture anyone except the two of them in their pics, I think later when Viren will look at only Nivi's pics, he might have captured the glimpse or a shadow of someone in those pics.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadashana_83Scintillatingzarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Rach for some reason I believe there was or should be a purpose for this sequence, because think about it, just a day ago NivRen had a beautiful date, where Nivi was happy, she was singing and dancing, and then the next day she even wanted to be with Viren, so much so that she didn't want him to go outside and stay with her !! So do you really think that had they not had this sequence today, Viren wouldn't have believed her, like he does in the precap ? He would have , even without this sequence based on their first date.

Another thing, they showed NivRen checking pics in the camera and not a single one came out right,and those were the pics of them both together, where they are sitting and posing, but we can't forget that Viren also took pics of Nivi alone, where she is shying away ! Now notice, when he is taking her pictures, they re both standing and while Nivi's back is towards the staircase, Viren is facing towards it and his camera is tilted up !! That means, while he didn't capture anyone except the two of them in their pics, I think later when Viren will look at only Nivi's pics, he might have captured the glimpse or a shadow of someone in those pics.

Agree Navz I didn't thought in thought in this way you are right he might have done that sharp mind sweetu but do you really think he can be NANDU HUMARA BANDU. Viren ka to dil hi toot jayega agar woh Nandu hua toLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadasimran728Scintillatingzarmeenogmann2010

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 6:59pm | IP Logged

No one is here to chat kya today there was such a beautiful episode even that rope sequence proved to be boon and now one is writing anything about it where is shova, ketty, payal, ashi where are you

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenogmann2010Scintillating

asyadada Senior Member
asyadada
asyadada

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by xaviara

Agree Navz I didn't thought in thought in this way you are right he might have done that sharp mind sweetu but do you really think he can be NANDU HUMARA BANDU. Viren ka to dil hi toot jayega agar woh Nandu hua toLOL

You guys are really good! I just watched that segment again and didn't even think about how useful the camera could turn out to be. Every time I watched the song sequence, especially the part were NivRen check out their pics I got depressed thinking I hope it's not some premonition that their pictures turned out bad (well not bad, jut that they didn't get a good one of the two of them)! But after reading Navz's analysis, I'm like, why didn't I think of that?! I really hope that Navaz is right and that Viren is able to help Nivi discover who is behind the saazish. 

Also have you noticed that the psychotic lover track is in quite a few dramas these days? For example in Dil Se Diya Vachan, Krushna is obsessed with Nandini, in Tera Mujse Hai Nata Koi the heroine's friend is obsessively in love with her and the heroine's husband is also "greyish"? There's one more drama, but I just can't think of it nowConfused

simran728zarmeenogmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Payal excellent analysis sweetie. Hug You described Nivi and Viren looks perfectly. I was LOL while reading your 'Cream Cheese' comment. Loved your microscopic description on each and every NivRen expressions.  While reading your hug analysis I had tears in my eyes. I did pause on their hug several times. LOL NivRen are like Yin and Yang. 
Hey Ketty, thanks dear for liking my comments and you are right I almost didn't write about the cream cheese, hehe, I was actually mortified for such a silly thought Embarrassed but I was so feeling it, had to mention it in my comments..

simran728zarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

No one is here to chat kya today there was such a beautiful episode even that rope sequence proved to be boon and now one is writing anything about it where is shova, ketty, payal, ashi where are you

Hi Rach Hug. How are you sweets? I am here. Remember I mentioned yesterday about my net at home being down. I am glad you liked what I wrote about today's episode. And, wasn't it a brilliant episode. God, it was to die for, so many amazing NivRen moments. But you are right, where is everybody? Shova & Simran are usually online around this time, even Zarmeen..

Edited by Excruciating - 30 December 2010 at 7:35pm

simran728zarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

asyadada Senior Member
asyadada
asyadada

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Needless to say, today's episode was fabulous, fantastic, so far as NivRen were concerned. All of us have waited for a hug between NivRen for such a long time and when we eventually do get it, my oh my, what a hug! Made all this waiting worth it, didn't it guys? Okay, so Moni, Rach, Milee, Ketty (we are still waiting on Anju's) have already given some great comments & brilliant analysis on today's episode, as always, and I just wanted to give my comments on some sporadic scenes/expressions (in no specific order) that were portrayed in today's episode, which touched my heart and particularly caught my attention.

Nivedita made such an exceptionally beautiful bride today. To me she looked very pure, virginal, pristine. I think, today she clearly depicted the 'chand' that she is shown to be in the show. One of her assets is her simplicity, which was brought to the fore in today's episode. Not that the bridal outfit and jewelry were not pretty but they didn't overdo it & kept the focus on her only, making certain that none of that outshines her essence, which is the purity of her heart and they succeeded in doing that, she looked so angelic and untouched yet exquisite at the same time. Viren, oh boy, what do I say about my honeybun. He looked so good today. He carries the color, white extremely well, not everyone can do that. Okay, I am going to mention this, which is very weird and so please don't laugh at me (I know my Moni will understand this, I hope), but today Viren reminded me of 'Cream Cheese'. I don't know why?? Extremely odd, I know! But you know how cream cheese is, very rich, pure white in color, spotless, soft yet firm at the same time. Whenever, I open it's packaging, it looks so good, like this perfect white soft rectangle, which I really want to bite into but don't want to at the same time because it looks so perfect that I don't want to taint it, eeeee!! Embarrassed Does that sound really weird? Have I lost it guys?? Moving on, and NivRen together look so enticing. It marvels me as to what a perfect couple they make? And I am always boggled by the fact that it keeps getting better and better. I mean, I thought they looked so alluring during the date sequence that nothing could top that. Well, next comes the bridal attire photo sequence and it completely outshines the prior one!!!

Okay, moving onto my best part of the episode today and no, surprisingly it is not the hug but the moment that NivRen share right before the song begins and yes, I am referring to the infamous visual non-verbal communication that my sweetcakes have going on all the time. Viren's expressions as always according to me speaks volumes and conveys all these numerous emotions/thoughts going on in his mind one after the other and today was no exception either. So, they are standing on the opposite ends of the staircase when he sees her first, dressed as his bride, only for his eyes and it just takes his breath away that this remarkably beautiful woman, who he has now come to know as such a genuinely pure lucid person, is his wife, all his (well in due time). They step forward and come closer to stand right in front of each other and Viren just looks onto her, so overwhelmed by the love that he feels for her that he almost gets this choked feeling and he turns his head away & lowers his gaze because he didn't want Nivedita to see it. Now, this is what is clearly evident when we see the scene right but I think there is a very underline reason which is implied in this gesture here of Viren lowering his gaze ' he loves Nivedita passionately, desires her with an intensity which maybe sometimes even marvels him but he also knows that she does not reciprocate his feelings, and he cannot have her see that love, lust, passion that he has for her in his eyes, as yet because she is not ready to see that. Viren has to control his emotions so much to ensure that he does not end up scaring Nivedita with the intensity of his love. This expression today reminded me of Suchi's weekend retreats. There was this beautiful dialogue that Suchi has made Viren say in her weekend retreat, which aptly describes this scenario, "Mein tumse bahut pyaar karta hu, darta hu keh kabhi koi had na paar kar du". Suchi, if you remember, even at that time I had commented on this particular dialogue in your retreat, I cannot believe I got to see it today's episode. Amazingly brilliant, it was brought forward in the scene so beautifully!!

Last but not the least, coming onto the much awaited, badly anticipated NivRen hug and what a highly emotionally charged hug it ended up being!! Seriously, it was beautiful and really touches your heart. Right at that moment both of them needed that hug so much, needed to hold on to each other so badly, Nivi because she is clearly distressed with all the havoc that MP has been creating in her life (with this fansi rope thing being the ultimate experience) and Viren, because he loves his Nivedita so very much, she is his life, he cannot see her in pain, who is clearly distressed right now and just few minutes back, he saw that he was almost on the verge of losing her, his life. I think the scene was brilliantly directed and Neha-Kinshuk's acting was flawless. On a lighter note, NivRen looked so good while hugging, they fit each other so perfectly, as if literally made for each other, two semi-circles coming together to form a one perfect circle, awww. Okay, dissecting the 'NivRen Hug' further more ' Focus on the hug after Viren tells everyone that Nivedita needs to rest and everyone starts leaving, Nivedita's head is right under Viren's chin and her right hand is grabbing Viren's jacket , as if she is clinging onto him for dear life, Viren's one hand is on her upper back and the other is cupping the side of her face covering her cheeks & ears and he is looking down at her snuggled head. This seriously is so endearing and really touched my heart (I strongly recommend pausing it) as it signifies profound love and protectiveness. The fact that Viren wants to just encompass her, cover her and shield her from everything & everyone is so paramount in this hug'

@Payal (I hope I got the name right!)

This an amazingly well written and beautiful analysis of today's episode! You captured everything I felt and said it wonderfully! Like Ketty, I too loved the Cream Cheese analogy! Now everytime I eat cream cheese in whatever dish it is used in I will think of Viren and that a piece of Viren is in me Embarrassed

Edited by asyadada - 30 December 2010 at 7:46pm

simran728zarmeenogmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Hey asya thanks for thinking postively jaan keep thinking positively I have never watched these 2 serial so doesn't have any insight of it don't worry Viren will remain protective for Nivedita and will never harm her.
Payal welcome dear Yep today's episode was mindblowing I loved that atleast they started meaningful communication and specially Precap is really awesome and beautiful. My wish of seeing positive lead to be insightful and not turned dumb is granted and prewedding Viren is back who actually started figuring facts clearly.

asyadadasimran728Scintillatingzarmeenogmann2010

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index