Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai (Page 130)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sofna

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

I don't want him to turn psychotic under any conditions but if he has to turn then turn against world but not against Nivi
i hav serious doubts wether he will........right at th last moment there will b a twist..........Wat i dnt ndertsnd is this week xmas n new year..cudnt we hav som xtra special NivRen moments..befor teh drama returned.............n e way NivRen huggedPartyDancing..Viren knew she needed HIM....kept his pain aside n went t o comfort her....n Nivi jst b4 he hgs her the way her voice breaks pleading for Viren to believe herClapClapClap.......Kinshuk is a fab actor.....i love his change of expressions...but Neha is improving a lottt....
I think sofna we will get some awesome moments of NivRen tomorrow as they will have meaning ful communication and then from monday they will again start the big drama and even I hope he doesn't change at all and true both are fabulous with their expressions.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728zarmeenogmann2010SofnaSuchi-

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:51pm | IP Logged

Is it jst me or did n e 1 else feel th SBS/SBB segment on the photo session had more impact than todays ....Confused...jst felt something was missing.....didnt leave teh same impression as teh KC did.....mayb i shud watch it a few more timzLOL.
Actually I feel when they move the things so fast then these kind of problems happen like KC was done slowely but this dance sequence was done very hurriedly.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728zarmeenogmann2010

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
girls, i am off now.. will write detailed analysis from home - sometime around 9pm US time... See you all then.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Is it jst me or did n e 1 else feel th SBS/SBB segment on the photo session had more impact than todays ....Confused...jst felt something was missing.....didnt leave teh same impression as teh KC did.....mayb i shud watch it a few more timzLOL.
Actually I feel when they move the things so fast then these kind of problems happen like KC was done slowely but this dance sequence was done very hurriedly.
Yes it was hurried......but i loved th lyrics on th song thy played....it suited NivRen so well....esp the part wer they r arnd th pillars..n Nivi sing somethin along th lines...she feels an unknwn desire wen he looks at herEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.....
Preacp looks promsing.....

shana_83simran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
hello girls ! *hugs*

I can't stay for long, just wanted to let you know that I have uploaded tonight's scenes on YT, will upload and post on zshare and my gallery tomorrow InshAllah.

Loved tonight's episode, since don't have time to discuss or analyze it, I won't say much, but I'm confused bout one thing though, even though I loved the song and the sequence, NivRen were amazing, but for what purpose did they show this, especially with the pics not coming out okay ? I just hope they showed this sequence for a purpose, because even though I love NivRen and enjoying them coming close to each other, I would rather see heart to heart conversations, rather then these random romantic sequences.

Another thing, during the rope scene, Viren at one point was glaring with anger at someone and it was not Nivi, and if you notice it clearly, he wasn't glaring angrily at CC, it was YD. I might be wrong. Check it out and see if I;m mistaken or am right.

Since tomorrow is new year eve, will definitely be online for  little while to be with you all ! Love you and miss you all very much !!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728FaizuuNivRenScintillatingzarmeenogmann2010SofnaSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:21pm | IP Logged

Yes it was hurried......but i loved th lyrics on th song thy played....it suited NivRen so well....esp the part wer they r arnd th pillars..n Nivi sing somethin along th lines...she feels an unknwn desire wen he looks at herEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.....
Preacp looks promsing.....
The whole song lyrics is beautiful and but you r right, where Nivi says she feels kashish everything she sees Viren that was the best. 

shana_83zarmeenoSofnaDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

hello girls ! *hugs*

I can't stay for long, just wanted to let you know that I have uploaded tonight's scenes on YT, will upload and post on zshare and my gallery tomorrow InshAllah.

Loved tonight's episode, since don't have time to discuss or analyze it, I won't say much, but I'm confused bout one thing though, even though I loved the song and the sequence, NivRen were amazing, but for what purpose did they show this, especially with the pics not coming out okay ? I just hope they showed this sequence for a purpose, because even though I love NivRen and enjoying them coming close to each other, I would rather see heart to heart conversations, rather then these random romantic sequences.

Another thing, during the rope scene, Viren at one point was glaring with anger at someone and it was not Nivi, and if you notice it clearly, he wasn't glaring angrily at CC, it was YD. I might be wrong. Check it out and see if I;m mistaken or am right.

Since tomorrow is new year eve, will definitely be online for  little while to be with you all ! Love you and miss you all very much !!
Hey Navz thanks sweetie for uploading those scenes.  Hug You have raised a very good question. I think the whole thing was for Viren's benefit, so he can come to the conclusion we saw in precap. As how come few minutes before Nivi was happy and singing and the next she wanted to commit suicide, doesn't make sense. But not sure if there is another purpose of that whole thing. I couldn't see that rope drama so can't say at whom Viren was staring. I will watch that part may be after tomorrow's episode depends how it goes tomorrow.

Edited by gmann2010 - 30 December 2010 at 3:28pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83zarmeenoSofnaSuchi-xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

hello girls ! *hugs*

Yup he dz..i thght it was at YD....cz of  THE way she was looking at NiviConfused

Edited by Sofna - 30 December 2010 at 4:05pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83zarmeeno

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index