Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai (Page 13)

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:16am | IP Logged

I think the people who are acting in ccbm are not worried about the story ahead.  But we, the people, are the one who is pulling our hair to find out who is doing all this.  I think if the CT's reading our post they will be happy to see us discussing these thing by opening a new thread.

I think if the track goes like this then the chaskameter will go down another point again for TRP's they will start showing some nivern moments to rais the same.  Feed up with CT's.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83Resh.....lamstamushiFaizuuNivRenShayafangmann2010RahmxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

I just don't understand what actually they want to show that Nivi is all alone in this world the people she start trusting either turn out to be traitors or they don't trust her and show their back to her. Evils are torturing Nivi and good people are not trusting her. Vase bhi ghar mein acche log hain hi kitne BS, VD, V jinhone abhi tak Nivi ke saath kuch bura nahi kiya and I really want these 3 person to be like this yahi teen to hai jihone Nivi ko abhi tak chot nahi pahunchai I don't want ke anjane mein bhi yeh 3 especially Viren Nivi ko koi chot pahunchaye.
I really want Viren to trust Nivi this time. If he doesn't than as you said I will be with you to slap him, actually he deserves more that just a slap in that case. 
Best punishment for any person is to take away everything they loved or wished for. So that's why I want DD to lose Sid even if it is until she gets her senses back. And this will teach HL a good lesson too. And if Viren doesn't believe Nivi with whatever is going on, then he doesn't deserve her and Nivi should leave him too. I don't want Nivi to suffer from anyone even if that person is Viren. In SBS segment when she said mera yakin karo, she was looking at him with lots of hope. And if he shatters that hope, he will be in my bad book with all those other demeaning characters. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83tamushiFaizuuNivRenShayafanScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by _Hira_89

Amidst all the hatred we are garnering for Divya (and rightly so), did anyone feel that Viren's dialogue "Jab tak mein hoon, tumhein kuch nahi ho sakta" hinted towards something? It didn't look like a random filler line to me atleast. Further, it was accentuated by his follow up line "Tum yaad rakho gi na, bhool to nahi jao gi?" Now this could be wishful thinking but its almost as if Viren knows something's amiss and is already on the trail for our infamous "MP". However, to put his plan into fruition, he may, for the interim, have to blend in with the rest of the crowd in that he'll have to put on a pretentious act of being equally shocked by Nivi's supposed ailing mental condition, as observed in the promo.

Hira, I had said as much when I did my analysis on the promo, that is why am not mad at Viren right now, until the CT's prove me otherwise ! Had Viren been a normal lover, he would have told Nivi he believed her, but he is a man of action and have an obsessive personality to boot, so he is going do things his way that is pretend to be shock and mix with everyone to know who the culprit it !!

Well Hira di and Navz di... the thing here is that they would really end up destroying the NivRen storyline if Viren even for a moment accepted that Nivi had mental complexities. It would firstly break OUR hearts and not to mention Nivi's heart too to think that the one person she really does have in that house, the house in which even her own sister turned against her, the one person whom she could call her own-- is also turning his back from her in a sense that he is questioning her mental stability. I really hope that Viren has caught on about the whole stalker/MP thing as he seemed like really bothered by it the day him and Nivi were supposed to go on their date but the gas line on his bike was cut. Also, I hope for Viren's sake that he understands that Nivi wasn't trying to hang herself or else he'll feel like it's because of him. 

prajeeshana_83tamushiFaizuuNivRenShayafanlamsScintillatinggmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Thank you girls, with all your posts you made me laugh out loud and I am feeling much better.

Ketty dearest Crucio doesn't work dear we should hire and send 1000 dementors on DD, HL, CC, YD big time and suck their life out of them.

@all, amidst all this we forgot one of the best dialogues of today "jab tak mein hoon tumhey kuch nahi hoga and he said remember that always" and other one "if you talk to your God tell him I don't want anything for me but tell him that grant my wish I asked for you".
So I am not going to worry for my sweet Nivi, she has her protector in a shining armor who will destroy the world to protect her. I have so much confidence in him.
And the other thing is whoever(I still believe its CC) MP is they did the best thing with the hanging rope thanks you MP because now Viren will get serious and get down to business. He will believe his wife and will always be there to protect her and destroy the person who started this, because they were playing with his life and wife.

@Anju, Ketty, Rachu, Mahi,Suchi,Faiza,Payal,Sauji, Navi if I forgot your names add to the list I am with you 100000% lets go and hit DD and HL with electricution so that their brains start working big time. I am so fuming today If DD & HL were infront of me they would have seen my wrath.

prajeeshana_83FaizuuNivRenShayafantamushigmann2010ScintillatinganjubalaxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Okay Dis, I am soooo angry and frustrated right now.
I know this whole hanging herself scene is about to come up this week and I want it to start and end this week. I'm so done with all this mystery crap. I hate seeing Nivi in pain and tears. The CTs can start any other track but just not this damn stalker thing anymore. And I would really love to see Divya get kicked out of the house. I hope it is Divya who is like behind all this crap so that Sid can kick her out of the house for a while and yeah. Divya and Hemleta need a taste of misery.... and so does Chancal. Ugh I hate them so much. I think I need to stay away from CCBM until this track ends but I just don't want to miss NivRen scenes. That's the only thing keeping me here. I really hope that the predictions Hira, Navz Di and I have had about Viren already sort of knowing about this stalker is right because I don't want him to question her too. I want them to be each other's strength and you can't question your strength or else it's weakness.

mittusinghshana_83ShayafanlamstamushiFaizuuNivRengmann2010ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:30am | IP Logged
I don't know what they are showing please for god sake don't turn Viren into that stupid stalker who is torturing Nivi like this and please Viren don't even sit like dumb and show your psychotic quality to other who are torturing her and get your points straight and find the real culprit who is after that.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeemittusinghshana_83ShayafanFaizuuNivRenlamstamushigmann2010xaviara

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Thanks Milee and Navz for joining us today... DD should drown and that too in chullu bhare pani mein...
Girls, I am not doubting Viren at all as he will always be with Nivi that is why he took her to the room to discuss as he saw how everybody was looking at Nivi in the library and not believing her. He did the right thing to take her away. He was disturbed hearing what she had to say and he did right thing to go to library and check so that her doubts get cleared.
He will surely be on mission to find out the truth and I have a feeling he already is. Hira, you are right his dialogue today "yeh yaad rakhna ki mein hamesha tumhare saath hun" holds lot of importance and Nivi should never forget this. 
Sid, please stand up now...Itna kuch ho raha hai and you are just quiet...Kick out your wife so that she realizes what has she done...

prajeeshana_83FaizuuNivRenmilee1014tamushilamsgmann2010ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:32am | IP Logged
This episoide has been so disturbing... I agree on all the slaps to be given on the show....

I also want t to give a small one to viren as well...

Why did he insist on taking it outside??
Why is he not trying to link the points and see logic?
Why is he trying to pacify Nivi in front of everyone?? Did u guys see how he took her as if he is taking a scared kid to the room...
When he again and again states he loves Nivi and understands her so well.....the way Nivi was scared out of her life should have bothered him but IT DIDNT..... Are the CT's showig this just to keep us guessing....????

I really hope so, as I don't want Viren to be the stalker... 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83tamushiFaizuuNivRenScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index