Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai (Page 129)

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Guyzzz do any1 know where is shova ? I mean she usually comes at dis time but she has nt come yet n especially after 2dy's wonderful episode

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
OKK guyzz now i m offf . Will see all of u tomm .byeee guyzzzz .lovvv u all .
Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
I nivi had no one to indulge her and always lived in house it made her overindulging which needs to be stopped somewhere as she indulged DD too much. It is also her obsession.

Viren stayed away from family and no one was there to protect him so it made him overprotective which is also bad I think he will protect Nivi too much and it will become his obsession.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Sofna

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by kolv

Any idea why are they suddenly sending Sid and YD to Delhi ? Did both these actors need some time off ? Or is there something going to happen in their absence? Also what was that look between V and CC when they were talking about Sid going to Delhi to resolve some work issue?
I think they are giving sometime off to them aur vase bhi both are not doing anything right now I think they will bring them back when they will decide what role both dadi-pota needs to do when come back home.

so does this mean that, YD and Sid are out of the suspect list?
Maybe I don't know

Bye Monika have a sweetdreams

gmann2010Sofna

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:17pm | IP Logged

I nivi had no one to indulge her and always lived in house it made her overindulging which needs to be stopped somewhere as she indulged DD too much. It is also her obsession.

Viren stayed away from family and no one was there to protect him so it made him overprotective which is also bad I think he will protect Nivi too much and it will become his obsession.
u want him to turn Psychotic under n e terms dnt u??LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sofna

u want him to turn Psychotic under n e terms dnt u??LOLLOL
I don't want him to turn psychotic under any conditions but if he has to turn then turn against world but not against Nivi

_Hira_89gmann2010

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:25pm | IP Logged

I don't want him to turn psychotic under any conditions but if he has to turn then turn against world but not against Nivi
i hav serious doubts wether he will........right at th last moment there will b a twist..........Wat i dnt ndertsnd is this week xmas n new year..cudnt we hav som xtra special NivRen moments..befor teh drama returned.............n e way NivRen huggedPartyDancing..Viren knew she needed HIM....kept his pain aside n went t o comfort her....n Nivi jst b4 he hgs her the way her voice breaks pleading for Viren to believe herClapClapClap.......Kinshuk is a fab actor.....i love his change of expressions...but Neha is improving a lottt....
Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Is it jst me or did n e 1 else feel th SBS/SBB segment on the photo session had more impact than todays ....Confused...jst felt something was missing.....didnt leave teh same impression as teh KC did.....mayb i shud watch it a few more timzLOL.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index