Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai (Page 128)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Asya I don't know about his anger about comparison but I do can see he is overprotective about his loved ones. Like he showed his overprotective nature toward his dada ji and he do get angry when Sid whom Nivi and Dadaji trusted don't fulfill his responsibility. I don't think he get angry at Sid when Sid get preference but I think he do get angry at Sid when Sid doesn't fulfil the responsibility he takes. I have seen Viren pushing Sid to do his duty like in hospital scene he pushed Sid to complete his responsiblity and in wedding confrontation too he tried to show Sid how you should stand for your loved ones but still Sid is not understanding anything 

Both love their family too much and where Nivi act like mother to Divya and want her to get every happiness in life by sacrificing her happiness too in a same way I think Viren too love Sid too much but he act like father to Sid who wants him to do correct things without mistakes and try to show him right path and how to handle thing properly either by countering him or by checking the workdone by him (the way he tested him with check issue)
This is my point of view can be wrong too.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

ok guyz question..
How exactly , is protecting someone.. is obsessive behavior
I want to understand , what the article is talking about..
if Viren is going to be possessive about nivi, isn't he always that way?

Is that to mean that he is going to be around her all the time ?

Suchi actually sometime overprotective nature also become obsessive behaviour when you feel that everyone around is going to harm your loved ones you become more protective towards that and even sometime do certain things which are not acceptable while thinking that whatever you are doing is to protect your loved ones only.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsScintillatingSuchi-

kolv Groupbie
kolv
kolv

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Any idea why are they suddenly sending Sid and YD to Delhi ? Did both these actors need some time off ? Or is there something going to happen in their absence? Also what was that look between V and CC when they were talking about Sid going to Delhi to resolve some work issue?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kolv

Any idea why are they suddenly sending Sid and YD to Delhi ? Did both these actors need some time off ? Or is there something going to happen in their absence? Also what was that look between V and CC when they were talking about Sid going to Delhi to resolve some work issue?
I think they are giving sometime off to them aur vase bhi both are not doing anything right now I think they will bring them back when they will decide what role both dadi-pota needs to do when come back home.

ScintillatingSuchi-

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Ok I am not talking about first three part but I really loved 4th part and I am not going to think who is MP but he made NivRen very close. I love the hug Nivi gave to Viren (her first hug) and the way Viren carrassed her to protect her from every evil and the most amazing part was precap talks (I think till now they have show what ever Viren told Nivi is from his heart and with complete honesty and that only is proved to be correct so I will believe whatever Viren is saying to Nivi in precap is also true and its honest he uses his words to show whatever in his mind). I just like their talks its the first serial where male lead is shown to be using his brain so fast and this is the best quality of Viren (I want them to maintain it like that) thankgod he is not shown as dumb or suffering from STM who will keep on thinking Nivi is hallicuinating and forget about the bulb issue. He is shown to be using his mind to know who can be behind it. The trust and faith Nivi showed in Viren and the way Viren assured her that he will find out who is behind it and protect Nivi. I think now we will see Viren who is responsible, having attitude in him like before side by side romancing and flirting will go on I don't mind and sometime mindless flirting will also be acceptable. The meaningful communication which we were looking was there. I think if they hadn't put that mystery track na then immidietely after the episode I would have been on cloud nine but due that track I took little thought and check whatever he told earlier he did those things with complete passion he become childish sometime but he knows how to set the facts right and I am very hopeful about that. I don't mind him getting full psycho on MP who ever he is even IF he is NANDU HIS DEAREST BANDU.

heyy RAch hu r u jaan ? Huglovedd ur each n every word regarding Viren . Now Viren will nt gong 2 take any thng lighter related 2 Nivi . Ofcourse he never did it before also but now he would b more serious 2wds all dis incidents happened wid Nivi n now he will hav full focus on finding MP .

Bas 1 thng i m thnkng n ques whch i m asking 2 myself ki guyzz hu do u thnk Viren's obessiveness will come out ? I mean hu he will b obessive yaar ? Confused

Thanks monika for liking it and commenting else aur kissine to parkar reply bhi nahi kiyaCry aur mere Nandu aur bandu ko bhi akela chod diya.

Loved your analysis sweety you described each part very beautifully specially the turning point and Viren handsome quote.

I think Viren is very agressive for his loved ones and can never bear anything against them if you remember when he entered the show and misjudged its Divya because of whom his dada sahib is in this condition and he dragged her there to tell her I will not spare you for doing this to his dada sahib that's why Chanchal was always shown to be very worried and may be he had shown his very aggressive nature in past too and now someone is troubling Nivedita so I think his obsession will come out in the form of huge amount of anger as he will take some drastic steps against person who tried to harm Nivi (earlier it was shown in control and now they will show uncontrolled anger of Viren). After knowing his this part Nivi slowly with her love and attention reduce his anger like Viren reduced her tears. Actually this psychotic behaviour is only acceptable from Viren and he did have this weakness in him.

Awwwww Rachuu don't b sad dear ,every1 will comment on ur post . b wid them

thanxxx for liking my analyisis dear . i m nt at all a gd writter toh whtever i feel frm my heart i just write it .

n Jaann me2 thnk ki Viren's obession will come out 2wds d MP in form of his uncontrollable anger , may b in this process he might hurt himself also Cry .but Nivi will surelyy stand by him n by her love she will control Viren's obessiveness .

I know jaan dis guy is so perfect in everythng havng golden gd heart but 1 thng whch makes him sometimes weak ( note i m using ' sometimes weak ' as everytime his abger doesn't proved 2 b his weakness e.g marrige confrontation ) . Becozz of dis uncontollable anger he sometimes loose somethng n sometimes gains somethng . I hope dis ime he gains somethng frm hi anger .

But haaan yaar 1 thng i m desperatelyy watngg for tht obessive angryy Viren sood havng attitude n all like he entered in d show .haiiii i still didn't forget d day of his entry .ohh myeee myeee he just killed me at tht time wid his anger " KARNE WALE BOLTE NAHI  " uuhhhhh Wink
(Commenting on bold) Moni, sweets, Hug that's why we love it because it comes right from your heart..

Ohh Payall dearr thatzz so sweett of u my jaan HugHug 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:29pm | IP Logged

Monica I am not saying his anger is his weakness but his too much anger is his weakness in wedding confrontation his anger was controlled do we had 2 glimpse of his excessive anger when he caught his JAAL hand when they were trying to separate NivRen. I think he does everything to extreme he has too much love for his loved ones and he do have too much anger which may be his biggest problem which will be handled by Nivi.

I do like his agressive attitude but in controlled way that will be done by Nivi's love and concern only. I am now completely sure Viren is not MP but the MP track was done to bring his this agressive side out in open.

Yaaa dear i kind of agrre u . After all extreme of anythng is bad for every1 .So Viren's extreme Anger will lead 2 his obessivenee whch might lead 2 d danger whch his life can also meet wid

gmann2010Scintillating

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:30pm | IP Logged

I think they are giving sometime off to them aur vase bhi both are not doing anything right now I think they will bring them back when they will decide what role both dadi-pota needs to do when come back home.

so does this mean that, YD and Sid are out of the suspect list?

ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

There might b some reaosn of sending them out suddenly .May b there will b a bigg confrontation b/w soods n sharmas . nothng can't b ignored

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index