Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai (Page 127)

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Heyy Ketty absoulutelyy rght dear . NT dadi 's seeing tht person n Viren's finding bulb can't go waste . I m sure there is strong motive behind dis . n i 2 hope ki we get Viren-dadi scene tomm .

BTW jaan i m asking dis ques frm d time i came here 2dy ki " wht will bring Viren's obession out yaar ? " i m reallyy unable 2 get it . any opinion abt it ?Confused
According to article, it said we will see obsessive Viren in 2011. So my guess is today's episode was the starting of it. I mean this whole MP and somebody trying to hurt Nivi will be the reason for him being obsessive. He will be over protective of Nivi and it will come across as obsessiveness.

Yupp Keetty 2dy was d starting of Viren's obessiveness n frm tomm our jaanu will b hotieee hotiiee obessive jaanu LOL who will b on mission " MP ko dhundna h " LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:31pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Ok I am not talking about first three part but I really loved 4th part and I am not going to think who is MP but he made NivRen very close. I love the hug Nivi gave to Viren (her first hug) and the way Viren carrassed her to protect her from every evil and the most amazing part was precap talks (I think till now they have show what ever Viren told Nivi is from his heart and with complete honesty and that only is proved to be correct so I will believe whatever Viren is saying to Nivi in precap is also true and its honest he uses his words to show whatever in his mind). I just like their talks its the first serial where male lead is shown to be using his brain so fast and this is the best quality of Viren (I want them to maintain it like that) thankgod he is not shown as dumb or suffering from STM who will keep on thinking Nivi is hallicuinating and forget about the bulb issue. He is shown to be using his mind to know who can be behind it. The trust and faith Nivi showed in Viren and the way Viren assured her that he will find out who is behind it and protect Nivi. I think now we will see Viren who is responsible, having attitude in him like before side by side romancing and flirting will go on I don't mind and sometime mindless flirting will also be acceptable. The meaningful communication which we were looking was there. I think if they hadn't put that mystery track na then immidietely after the episode I would have been on cloud nine but due that track I took little thought and check whatever he told earlier he did those things with complete passion he become childish sometime but he knows how to set the facts right and I am very hopeful about that. I don't mind him getting full psycho on MP who ever he is even IF he is NANDU HIS DEAREST BANDU.

heyy RAch hu r u jaan ? Huglovedd ur each n every word regarding Viren . Now Viren will nt gong 2 take any thng lighter related 2 Nivi . Ofcourse he never did it before also but now he would b more serious 2wds all dis incidents happened wid Nivi n now he will hav full focus on finding MP .

Bas 1 thng i m thnkng n ques whch i m asking 2 myself ki guyzz hu do u thnk Viren's obessiveness will come out ? I mean hu he will b obessive yaar ? Confused

Thanks monika for liking it and commenting else aur kissine to parkar reply bhi nahi kiyaCry aur mere Nandu aur bandu ko bhi akela chod diya.

Loved your analysis sweety you described each part very beautifully specially the turning point and Viren handsome quote.

I think Viren is very agressive for his loved ones and can never bear anything against them if you remember when he entered the show and misjudged its Divya because of whom his dada sahib is in this condition and he dragged her there to tell her I will not spare you for doing this to his dada sahib that's why Chanchal was always shown to be very worried and may be he had shown his very aggressive nature in past too and now someone is troubling Nivedita so I think his obsession will come out in the form of huge amount of anger as he will take some drastic steps against person who tried to harm Nivi (earlier it was shown in control and now they will show uncontrolled anger of Viren). After knowing his this part Nivi slowly with her love and attention reduce his anger like Viren reduced her tears. Actually this psychotic behaviour is only acceptable from Viren and he did have this weakness in him.

Awwwww Rachuu don't b sad dear ,every1 will comment on ur post . b wid them

thanxxx for liking my analyisis dear . i m nt at all a gd writter toh whtever i feel frm my heart i just write it .

n Jaann me2 thnk ki Viren's obession will come out 2wds d MP in form of his uncontrollable anger , may b in this process he might hurt himself also Cry .but Nivi will surelyy stand by him n by her love she will control Viren's obessiveness .

I know jaan dis guy is so perfect in everythng havng golden gd heart but 1 thng whch makes him sometimes weak ( note i m using ' sometimes weak ' as everytime his abger doesn't proved 2 b his weakness e.g marrige confrontation ) . Becozz of dis uncontollable anger he sometimes loose somethng n sometimes gains somethng . I hope dis ime he gains somethng frm hi anger .

But haaan yaar 1 thng i m desperatelyy watngg for tht obessive angryy Viren sood havng attitude n all like he entered in d show .haiiii i still didn't forget d day of his entry .ohh myeee myeee he just killed me at tht time wid his anger " KARNE WALE BOLTE NAHI  " uuhhhhh Wink
(Commenting on bold) Moni, sweets, Hug that's why we love it because it comes right from your heart..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadaDilbole_ShiOmRu

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
ok guyz question..
How exactly , is protecting someone.. is obsessive behavior
I want to understand , what the article is talking about..
if Viren is going to be possessive about nivi, isn't he always that way?

Is that to mean that he is going to be around her all the time ?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010ScintillatinganjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

asyadada Senior Member
asyadada
asyadada

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
LOVED TODAY'S EPISODE! The surprise, song sequence, and hug were wonderful! Looking forward to tomorrow when Viren says he will uncover the person who is behind torturing Nivi.

I'm so bummed that poor Viren's pictures didn't come out properly, but they looked so cute together!

gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunflower52

Did anyone notice Sid's exxpression, when NivRen hugged. I think he was jealous. What do you guys think.

Coming to the episode, todays was really an emotion packed one. The actors did the fab job.
Sunflower his expression looked more like confused and concerned rather than jealous but his expressions are difficult to make out

Ketty I understand but I think his anger doesn go overboard when it comes to his loved ones and we had seen those glimpse very often I think his reasons for staying home may be his too much anger as he said earlier too to his mother about his zidd and anger. This anger is his weakness which need little control.

See when he saw Nivi crying he told her if you cry a lot everyone will give you tears only if you stop crying then no one will be able to give you tears and He did teach her to smile.
When  if you remember the hospital scene where he met Nivi when he was searching dushman ki beti there he was too angry and Nivi told him itna gussa acchi baat nahi hai doosron ka kuch nahi bigata apna hi sukh chan khota hai and she will teach him how to reduce his anger.  

gmann2010anjubalaSuchi-

asyadada Senior Member
asyadada
asyadada

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:56pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sunflower52

Did anyone notice Sid's exxpression, when NivRen hugged. I think he was jealous. What do you guys think.

Coming to the episode, todays was really an emotion packed one. The actors did the fab job.
Sunflower his expression looked more like confused and concerned rather than jealous but his expressions are difficult to make out

Ketty I understand but I think his anger doesn go overboard when it comes to his loved ones and we had seen those glimpse very often I think his reasons for staying home may be his too much anger as he said earlier too to his mother about his zidd and anger. This anger is his weakness which need little control.

See when he saw Nivi crying he told her if you cry a lot everyone will give you tears only if you stop crying then no one will be able to give you tears and He did teach her to smile.
When  if you remember the hospital scene where he met Nivi when he was searching dushman ki beti there he was too angry and Nivi told him itna gussa acchi baat nahi hai doosron ka kuch nahi bigata apna hi sukh chan khota hai and she will teach him how to reduce his anger.  

I have to watch the episode again to catch that b/c the first time around I had eyes only for NivRen and blocked out everyone else!

@Rach and Ketty: I agree with you about the Viren controling his anger b/c it is his weakness along with his insecurity when he's compared to Sid. In today's episode Viren knows he may have done something wrong when VC says that Sid is going to Delhi to appease a client. So Viren has too many things going on right now and he can't give 100% to everything. However, the good news is that at least he's giving 100% to Nivi.

gmann2010anjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:57pm | IP Logged

Monica I am not saying his anger is his weakness but his too much anger is his weakness in wedding confrontation his anger was controlled do we had 2 glimpse of his excessive anger when he caught his JAAL hand when they were trying to separate NivRen. I think he does everything to extreme he has too much love for his loved ones and he do have too much anger which may be his biggest problem which will be handled by Nivi.

I do like his agressive attitude but in controlled way that will be done by Nivi's love and concern only. I am now completely sure Viren is not MP but the MP track was done to bring his this agressive side out in open.

gmann2010ScintillatingSuchi-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Viren knows Nivi inside out.. she is a strong girl
a strong girl can fight against all the odds that he has seen and he knows that , she is bahadoor as he had said it to her. And she said in their first meeting,
Mujhe apni jaan ki fikr nahi and that she cares about her fathers' life..
and he had trusted her , unknowing who she is, her father to her, that only her , she can save her father, and with that he left him, like that. 

A weak girl ( like DD urf PB) commits suicide not strong girls like nivi...

gmann2010ScintillatinganjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index