Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai (Page 125)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Milee I don't have any words to describe your analysis. It's just brilliant. I loved and agree with each and every word you said. I was lost in today's episode especially the last part and now I am lost in your analysis. Thanks sweetie.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenoScintillatinganjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:40am | IP Logged

Hey Girls!! My oh my, what an episode!! Wow, simply marvelous. I am so happy and relieved at the same time and eagerly awaiting tomorrow's episode. Honestly guys, I was so dreading a depressing weekend yesterday.

Moni, dear as always a great analysis of today's episode. Yours is usually the first analysis that gets posted after every episode and I have kind of gotten used to expecting that. Smile

Anju, are you kidding, for the life of me I wouldn't miss your analysis of today's episode. Of course, dear take your own time and we will wait to read your thoughts.

Milee, I have yet to read your analysis. Will read it in a bit, though I cannot wait already to read your thoughtful comments on today's brilliant episode.

Rach, I love your point of view, it usually is very different & you think about things none of us have really thought about & I absolutely love that about your posts. Today was not an exception either about only NivRen receiving credit for helping & supporting each other and no one else. So true, completely agree with that, but never thought in that context..

Ketty, hello, you cannot go and do a 360 degree turn around on me by saying, "I don't trust my judgment when things goes really emotional"!! Hey, whose judgment am I going to trust now, if you end up claiming yourself to be such? I rely on you to tell me what is/was real and what was purely a figment of my imagination...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenogmann2010anjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Thanks Anju for liking my posts and Millie Mindblowing you completely bowled me out Jaan you are too good I love your explaination and I want you to write more and more you are too good but I am really missing Navz and Anju's analysis
Ashvee ki analysis milta to cake par chery ho jaata.
Anju aaj to tum COTW bani ho aaj to bada analysis banta hai (Congrats once again) please do it when ever you get time.

Yes jaan, I will do it. Even I want to do it. The episode was so beautiful and there is so much to write. Not because I am COTW but because for all you I want to write. Will do it as soon as I have some time. Thanks for wishing me.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenoScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Hey Girls!! My oh my, what an episode!! Wow, simply marvelous. I am so happy and relieved at the same time and eagerly awaiting tomorrow's episode. Honestly guys, I was so dreading a depressing weekend yesterday.

Moni, dear as always a great analysis of today's episode. Yours is usually the first analysis that gets posted after every episode and I have kind of gotten used to expecting that. Smile

Anju, are you kidding, for the life of me I wouldn't miss your analysis of today's episode. Of course, dear take your own time and we will wait to read your thoughts.

Milee, I have yet to read your analysis. Will read it in a bit, though I cannot wait already to read your thoughtful comments on today's brilliant episode.

Rach, I love your point of view, it usually is very different & you think about things none of us have really thought about & I absolutely love that about your posts. Today was not an exception either about only NivRen receiving credit for helping & supporting each other and no one else. So true, completely agree with that, but never thought in that context..

Ketty, hello, you cannot go and do a 360 degree turn around on me by saying, "I don't trust my judgment when things goes really emotional"!! Hey, whose judgment am I going to trust now, if you end up claiming yourself to be such? I rely on you to tell me what is/was real and what was purely a figment of my imagination...

Thanks payal and I am really waiting for your points which sharp eyes judged and which we couldn't saw in the episode I really loved you even point the tinniest expression which usually we miss to note this tell you how much you notice NivRen slightest action

simran728zarmeenogmann2010Scintillating

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Did anyone notice Sid's exxpression, when NivRen hugged. I think he was jealous. What do you guys think.

Coming to the episode, todays was really an emotion packed one. The actors did the fab job.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRensimran728ScintillatingzarmeenoSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunflower52

Did anyone notice Sid's exxpression, when NivRen hugged. I think he was jealous. What do you guys think.

Coming to the episode, todays was really an emotion packed one. The actors did the fab job.
Hi, this is Payal and what's your name? Don't think we have interacted before. Okay, now to answer your question about Sid's expression, I don't think Sid was jealous at all and I think, I might piss a lot of people off by saying this but I strongly feel that Sid is happy for Nivi and that he does see her as her brother's wife. So, the expression on Sid's face, following the NivRen hug, I think was two-fold. The first is this 'gladness' that oh, good Nivi has someone like my brother who clearly & evidently loves her so much & will always take care of her. And, this very brief expression is then followed by a questioning expression, which said, "okay, so what the hell? what's going on? If Nivi is not trying to commit suicide, then where & how did the fansi rope come in their room?"
Again, this is my point of view & I could completely be wrong here, completely. CTs are notorious for doing that to you..

Edited by Excruciating - 30 December 2010 at 12:06pm

lamssimran728anjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Thanks monika for liking it and commenting else aur kissine to parkar reply bhi nahi kiyaCry aur mere Nandu aur bandu ko bhi akela chod diya.

Loved your analysis sweety you described each part very beautifully specially the turning point and Viren handsome quote.

I think Viren is very agressive for his loved ones and can never bear anything against them if you remember when he entered the show and misjudged its Divya because of whom his dada sahib is in this condition and he dragged her there to tell her I will not spare you for doing this to his dada sahib that's why Chanchal was always shown to be very worried and may be he had shown his very aggressive nature in past too and now someone is troubling Nivedita so I think his obsession will come out in the form of huge amount of anger as he will take some drastic steps against person who tried to harm Nivi (earlier it was shown in control and now they will show uncontrolled anger of Viren). After knowing his this part Nivi slowly with her love and attention reduce his anger like Viren reduced her tears. Actually this psychotic behaviour is only acceptable from Viren and he did have this weakness in him.
Yes Viren is definitely aggressive when it comes to his loved ones. I am looking forward to that aggressiveness once again. But I just don't want him to go over board, it is good that he has Nivi now to pacify him. You don't think logically when you are angry and the decisions you make when you are angry, you always end up regretting them. So even though I want him to be aggressive, I want him to use his brain too before taking any actions.  don't want him to end up in jail for murdering someone. And I am sure that it won't happen as Nivi will be always their to guide him. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lamssimran728zarmeenoScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Originally posted by gmann2010

Monica brilliant description of all NivRen and Viren scenes. Today episode was extremely emotional. I just don't have word to describe the last scene and precap. 

Heyy Ketty hu r u jaan ? Hug thanxx for appreciating it dear .

Ohh yaar wht i cn say abt NivRen yaar ? 2dy they were just 2 adorable . lovedd them .n their 1st hugg OMGGG wht a emotional hugg yaaar . i had tears in my eyes wid Viren n Nivi . Cry .Viren was holding Nivi so tight as if he just wants 2 protect her wid every badthng . Amazingg yaar .

Hey keetty wht u thnk abt dprecap ? I mean do u thnk we cn get Viren-daadi scene where NT dadi will tell Viren tht she sw some1 throwing bulb n she might take promise also like shewa sayngg .Whtzz ur prediction for tomm episode . Sorry dear but damnn excited for tomm thtazz why just want 2 know wht u thnk LOL
Oh I am so hoping for that Moni. I think we will definitely see them talking but not sure if that is tomorrow. NT Dadi's seeing someone outside Sood house and Viren's finding bulb next day just can't be waste. I am sure that it has a purpose and when NT Dadi meet Viren, they will realize the significance of both incidents. 

Heyy Ketty absoulutelyy rght dear . NT dadi 's seeing tht person n Viren's finding bulb can't go waste . I m sure there is strong motive behind dis . n i 2 hope ki we get Viren-dadi scene tomm .

BTW jaan i m asking dis ques frm d time i came here 2dy ki " wht will bring Viren's obession out yaar ? " i m reallyy unable 2 get it . any opinion abt it ?Confused

simran728gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index