Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai (Page 122)

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lams

I was jumping with joy after seeing the precap ...FINALLY !!! Viren will use his brains !!!! I Am so happy !!!! I will miss the episode tomm but will see it after i reach the US ...i cant wait ,,,
and I loved Viren boasting about his good looks .. omg ... i love him too ...wish he was a bit older but life sucks !!! I am too old ...as my bro just reminded me CryCry
Hey Lamya, don't get pulled down like that, dear. You are not old and you will find/have your own version of Viren Sood. Smile

Edited by Excruciating - 30 December 2010 at 9:58am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeegmann2010zarmeenoanjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

I was jumping with joy after seeing the precap ...FINALLY !!! Viren will use his brains !!!! I Am so happy !!!! I will miss the episode tomm but will see it after i reach the US ...i cant wait ,,,
and I loved Viren boasting about his good looks .. omg ... i love him too ...wish he was a bit older but life sucks !!! I am too old ...as my bro just reminded me CryCry
Hey Lamya, don't get pulled down like that, dear. You are not old and you will find/have your own version of Viren Sood. Smile
Hey lams calm down sweety you will get your love and Viren Sood very soon so don't be upset sweety.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenogmann2010ScintillatingSuchi-

lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:05am | IP Logged
thanks girls ... though I dont think so ...anyways I am just too happy and I hope to reach US safely ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenogmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:06am | IP Logged
OH my Gosh girls, What an emotional episode, just brilliant, emotional, sweet and beautiful. Brilliant performance by Kinshuk & NehaClapClapClap Hats off to them both. They way the portray each and every expression is just mindblowing.
The Hug it was just so emotional they both needed that. The same hug which was supposed to happen after the bulb incident but it didn't because of Vandana but today it happened and that too right infront of the entire family its because that day it was only Nivi who needed the comfort but today even Viren needed the comfort after watching his wife like that, so nobody could stop that hug even if the entire world were infront of them it would not have stopped. I had tears today the whole NivRen scenes because of the bond they share and the hug let my tears roll down. Usually all the couples first hug will be romantic one specially in TV land but our NivRen story is just not a love story its totally different and thier first hug was the emotional support hug which they both needed and they both gave themselves that support.
Sorry for being such a emotional fool but that's what NivRen make us with each and every scene they portray a different aspect of life.

Sorry girls, I completely forgot my manners today Good Morning/Evening how are you all doing. Sorry could not come online yesterday as my gang was there did not get time and even today I just took sometime inbetween to come watch the episode. I will definitely write my analysis today.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeesimran728lamsgmann2010ScintillatingzarmeenoanjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:07am | IP Logged

thanks girls ... though I dont think so ...anyways I am just too happy and I hope to reach US safely ...
Lamya, have a safe trip back home. See you soon online regularly.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lamszarmeenoScintillating

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:13am | IP Logged

Hi Lamya, have a safe trip back. I missed you sweetie. Catch up with you once you r back. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenoScintillating

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Lamya, have a safe trip back home. See you soon online regularly.

Lamya diiiiiii!!!! Have a safe trip back home. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenoScintillating

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Awwwh di.. you're not that old. InshaAllah you will find your Viren Sood as well. Hopefully all of us single ladies will Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenScintillatingzarmeeno

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index