Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai (Page 121)

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:19am | IP Logged
OK....guys I have a weird theory and a flash back that played in my mind when seeing todays episode.... 

Nivi is been compared to her mother who took her life...I am now 100% sure that she never killed herself...Somebody framed her death and now are doing the same to Nivi. It is nothgin to do with Viren, Sid, DD...Nivi will grow stronger and will come out of this with help of Viren, NT and SID... I have a strong inkling that some thgin big is gonna happen but Nivi this time wont be scared and will come out of it Unscathed, I am not goign to wreck my brains over who the MP is going to be as I like it to be surprise for myself too....

Also the picture thingy might be the key for Viren finding out who the MP is....see the amount of pics he takes are random and he may find some shadow or something which will be proof enough that they were not alone in the house and somebody was there who did the dirty rope trick on Nivi.

What do you guys think???

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeegmann2010ScintillatingzarmeenoanjubalaSofnaSuchi-

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Mahi nani cam is not a bad idea, but you can't cover whole house.  but I think Nivi needs a spy cam something like brooch on her saari or on her necklace. 

But di, with a spy cam on her-- Viren will only know that it is happening to her and that it's not her fault HOWEVER that would not help the mystery as to who is behind it all!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenogmann2010ScintillatingSofnaSuchi-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

My doubts are still on YD

and Now I am thinking nivis mom was also murdered ... and the only person who can gain anything from this are two

YD

and

vandana

So both of them are on my suspect list.

YD because, she really hates nivi and her family and could never forget her son's demise

Vandana because she is the sweetest of everyone and no one can doubt her so , if hte CTs want a twist then it would be her.

See Suchi di, that is exactly what I said. Because the CTs end up throwing the least expected things our way. I mean if Vandhana did do it... we have to find a plausible reason as to why. Maybe she feels Bhuvan was killed by Keshav and wants revenge? But I don't think that's the case or else she would just have made Nivi's life a living hell too. I don't know.

Yeah .. I do not want Vandana to be the culprit.. and that is why if there is even an iota of logic left in the show it has to be YD cause of her bottled anger and the proof that , her mom was killed by her taunting words.

So I am sure, she is behind this.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenogmann2010ScintillatingSofna

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:24am | IP Logged
@mittu this is what I thought... and I think, we will find out soon who is behind this and I am sure its not viren, though I never doubted him ...

ABout sidharth I am sure its not him and its not Divya either. She is just a selfish spoilt brat.. whos face is going to be in dirt very soon.

YD is very cold heart ed so I am sure its her.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeegmann2010ScintillatingzarmeenoanjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRuSofna

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mahix3

My doubts are still on YD

and Now I am thinking nivis mom was also murdered ... and the only person who can gain anything from this are two

YD

and

vandana

So both of them are on my suspect list.

YD because, she really hates nivi and her family and could never forget her son's demise

Vandana because she is the sweetest of everyone and no one can doubt her so , if hte CTs want a twist then it would be her.

See Suchi di, that is exactly what I said. Because the CTs end up throwing the least expected things our way. I mean if Vandhana did do it... we have to find a plausible reason as to why. Maybe she feels Bhuvan was killed by Keshav and wants revenge? But I don't think that's the case or else she would just have made Nivi's life a living hell too. I don't know.

Yeah .. I do not want Vandana to be the culprit.. and that is why if there is even an iota of logic left in the show it has to be YD cause of her bottled anger and the proof that , her mom was killed by her taunting words.

So I am sure, she is behind this.

I'm thinking that it is Yashondra too. We don't  need Vandhana going over to their side or else I'll get really upset as VD is the only woman in the Sood household who truly cares about Nivi and Viren (without wanting or expecting anything from them). 

As for the stalker thing.. imagine Yashondra has Nandu as her shadow person committing all these deeds and then Viren finds out and there is a heartfelt, sad breakup between Viren and Nandu his bandu.

zarmeenogmann2010ScintillatingSofnaDilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Diiis? Anyone of you still here? 
Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Ok I am not talking about first three part but I really loved 4th part and I am not going to think who is MP but he made NivRen very close. I love the hug Nivi gave to Viren (her first hug) and the way Viren carrassed her to protect her from every evil and the most amazing part was precap talks (I think till now they have show what ever Viren told Nivi is from his heart and with complete honesty and that only is proved to be correct so I will believe whatever Viren is saying to Nivi in precap is also true and its honest he uses his words to show whatever in his mind). I just like their talks its the first serial where male lead is shown to be using his brain so fast and this is the best quality of Viren (I want them to maintain it like that) thankgod he is not shown as dumb or suffering from STM who will keep on thinking Nivi is hallicuinating and forget about the bulb issue. He is shown to be using his mind to know who can be behind it. The trust and faith Nivi showed in Viren and the way Viren assured her that he will find out who is behind it and protect Nivi. I think now we will see Viren who is responsible, having attitude in him like before side by side romancing and flirting will go on I don't mind and sometime mindless flirting will also be acceptable. The meaningful communication which we were looking was there. I think if they hadn't put that mystery track na then immidietely after the episode I would have been on cloud nine but due that track I took little thought and check whatever he told earlier he did those things with complete passion he become childish sometime but he knows how to set the facts right and I am very hopeful about that. I don't mind him getting full psycho on MP who ever he is even IF he is NANDU HIS DEAREST BANDU.

prajeegmann2010Scintillatingzarmeenoanjubala

lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:55am | IP Logged
I was jumping with joy after seeing the precap ...FINALLY !!! Viren will use his brains !!!! I Am so happy !!!! I will miss the episode tomm but will see it after i reach the US ...i cant wait ,,,
and I loved Viren boasting about his good looks .. omg ... i love him too ...wish he was a bit older but life sucks !!! I am too old ...as my bro just reminded me CryCry

zarmeenogmann2010ScintillatinganjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index