Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai (Page 120)

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by mahix3

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

I love the episode but worried about the part why was Viren and chanchal worried when VD said Sid is going to delhi for a project and what they both are hiding from entire family. Chanchal was never shown as good mother and now they are showing both of them were talking in code language what is that which made both of them worried. Is there some kind of medical history of Viren which no one knows and they doubt will comeout if Sid leave for delhi.

I loved all scenes but more than that I got worried about this scene and I don't know why they create these kind of scenes vase I am happy YD and Sid are going out I wished even CC and DD leave for delhi. CC to accompany YD and DD for her mini honeymoon with his darling hubby.
Rachu sweetie don't worry it is just that Viren I think forget to send the quotations to the client.

Yeah, that's what I think. I think both Viren and Chancal (well Yashondra looked like she knew something too) was aware that the quotations were supposed to be sent out by Viren to the company and it was an urgent thing but that's when Viren ended up staying for Nivedita. The episode today had three great parts (this is in my favorite order):
~The much long awaited NivRen hug.... watching this, my hearted melted. Given the circumstances were bad, but the hug was still beautiful, meaningful, filled with love, comfort and support.
~The precap-- although it wasn't "a part" of the episode but rather showing us a glimpse of tomorrow's episode, I loved this because it showed the communication levels between Nivi and Viren. They understood each other and they talked things out. Viren is right, he misunderstood her at first but he was scared to lose Nivi so it makes complete sense. Here in the promo, you see Viren understand that Nivi knows how much he loves her and how for her that is all she needs.
~The song/ bridal photo shoot sequence.. this was just beautiful and I loved it. Especially the way it began with Nivi putting her hand on Viren's cheek. Adorable.

Oh and by the way... two things-- either the CTs are trying to show Divya as stupid once more or it was a blooper but if I saw someone about to hang themselves, I wouldn't run off to call someone first because in that time, if they were meaning to hang themselves, you could have by the time I bring someone else in! But today the tears in Divya's eyes showed that she cared for her sister..... well at least a little bit. But it'll take more than that for me to like her again.
Mahi jaani how r u? Well I would lke to say that when somebody is trying to hang herself the person who is watching this also looses her senses so I will give this to DD. My maid hanged herself with the fan in my sister's bedroom and I was the first one who saw it. Was not able to say a word for 5 minutes and was all shocked and was not able to go on the upper portion of my house for 3 years.  After 20 years still do get scared when the date is near. So I have to give this to DD that she might be in shocked herself and that's y ran to call everybody.

Hey Zarmeen di! It's been a while sweetie. I'm good. How are you?
As for being scared, I understand and I get losing your sense but the thing is that you know how in the spur of the moment one can have an adrenaline rush? When you see someone you love about to do something stupid, you have a similar rush. See what Viren did was typical when he saw Nivi. He screamed out her name. Divya just stood there as if she were waiting until Nivi hung herself to then go do something about it. I'm not trying to say anything against her character but as Nivi's sister, she should have thought that she could help Nivi but I guess she just thought that Viren and Nivi had a stronger bond than the one she has with Nivi but still. If Nivi meant to hang herself, she could have in the time Divya went to get Viren!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:06am | IP Logged

Hi my lovely di. I'm good. Kind of iffy after todat's episode. I mean they showed good aspects of it but then certain things got to me. Like I really had wished that the photo shoot was AFTER the whole faasi-fiasco. As per Divya, what to do with this girl? I mean, trust me, it isn't her "innocence" or "naivety" because not is she innocent or naive. She's just dumb. Okay forget giving a widow a specific color, if you see her wearing soft toned colors, what makes you think she'll like that dark/ deep color? Jeeze. And well obviously widows don't wear the color she wore on her wedding day-- HENCE WIDOW! It's like how in Eastern cultures, the brides wear white on their wedding day, and then at funerals they wear black because well white (especially during weddings) represent a new start, beginnings, innocent. purity etc whereas black represents the end. Divya wouldn't know Eastern culture but not to know your own culture? Wow. What is SML di?

When it comes to Divya she chooses when to act dumb and when to use her brain. SML is small term memory loss. I think most of CCBM characters are suffering from this disease. LOL 

Actually I am happy that fansi fiasco what after photo shoot, it it was before, it would have been blooper on Nivi's character. Till now all incident of MP were minor, just to scare her, but today MP crossed all limits and put doubt on everyone's mind. If Nivi seems normal right after that, then even I will start doubting her as insane. I mean you need some time to get yourself together. If this song came a day or two after then I wouldn't mind it being after fansi fiasco. 

But I not happy that after going through so much trouble Viren couldn't get a single good photo. Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillatinganjubala

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

omg omg omg viren stole my words today! how can someone be so handsome? =))

Normally I would be like oh my God that is sooo cocky but jeeze did you see him in that sherwani? He looked sooo good. I was like yummm Wink
mahi woh viren aka my kinny tha..not some chocolate jo yum bol rhi hai usse ROFL
he is tooooooooooooooooooooooo KINNILLICIOUS!Embarrassed

Yaar, I forget he is Kinny. To me, he is just my Viren.
Aur woh yum hai. I'd so take a bite out of that.
Haiii there I go again being so besharam but yaar...
what can I do? He is so.... yum.
Like words can not express... 
sorry am at a loss of words. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenoScintillatingKinSanj

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:12am | IP Logged

I know that feeling..
he is just soooooooo hard to resist eh!
Makes u just wanna.... M not gnna say anything..
samjhdaar ko ishaara hi kaaif hai LOL

Scintillating

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Hi my lovely di. I'm good. Kind of iffy after todat's episode. I mean they showed good aspects of it but then certain things got to me. Like I really had wished that the photo shoot was AFTER the whole faasi-fiasco. As per Divya, what to do with this girl? I mean, trust me, it isn't her "innocence" or "naivety" because not is she innocent or naive. She's just dumb. Okay forget giving a widow a specific color, if you see her wearing soft toned colors, what makes you think she'll like that dark/ deep color? Jeeze. And well obviously widows don't wear the color she wore on her wedding day-- HENCE WIDOW! It's like how in Eastern cultures, the brides wear white on their wedding day, and then at funerals they wear black because well white (especially during weddings) represent a new start, beginnings, innocent. purity etc whereas black represents the end. Divya wouldn't know Eastern culture but not to know your own culture? Wow. What is SML di?

When it comes to Divya she chooses when to act dumb and when to use her brain. SML is small term memory loss. I think most of CCBM characters are suffering from this disease. LOL 

Actually I am happy that fansi fiasco what after photo shoot, it it was before, it would have been blooper on Nivi's character. Till now all incident of MP were minor, just to scare her, but today MP crossed all limits and put doubt on everyone's mind. If Nivi seems normal right after that, then even I will start doubting her as insane. I mean you need some time to get yourself together. If this song came a day or two after then I wouldn't mind it being after fansi fiasco. 

But I not happy that after going through so much trouble Viren couldn't get a single good photo. Cry

OH short term memory loss... yeah, Divya definitely has that. Like I will never forget how Sid told her that he loved Putal and then like three days later, she thinks that he loves her because of what her mom says. Like seriously Divya, do you not remember that? Dummy. 

And well I'm just happy with the precap because it looks REALLY promising. I hope that Viren keeps his word and finds out who is trying so hard to make Nivi suffer. Maybe put like a video camera up around the house or something amongst those lines. But the song sequence was lovely. Prepared me for the shock afterwards, so I wasn't as upset.

And di, don't worry. The reason they didn't get a good wedding photo is because all the good wedding photos will be taken when they have a remarriage with everyone there and we can see Nivi and Viren in full bridal attire. Like heavy jewelry and heavily designed clothes. They looked really good today but they will look even better the day they have a huge, spectacular wedding.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenogmann2010Scintillatinganjubala

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:17am | IP Logged

I know that feeling..
he is just soooooooo hard to resist eh!
Makes u just wanna.... M not gnna say anything..
samjhdaar ko ishaara hi kaaif hai LOL

Trust me sweetie, it takes A LOT of effort for me not to say anything. Because I think things... and then I'm like how I want Viren and that if I had one day with him... okay let me stop. He is just so yummy though. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenoKinSanj

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:17am | IP Logged

Trust me sweetie, it takes A LOT of effort for me not to say anything. Because I think things... and then I'm like how I want Viren and that if I had one day with him... okay let me stop. He is just so yummy though. 
yup i go through the same feeling everyday ;-)
gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Mahi nani cam is not a bad idea, but you can't cover whole house.  but I think Nivi needs a spy cam something like brooch on her saari or on her necklace. 

zarmeeno

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index