Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahix3 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

I want Divya to be kicked out along with JAAL as they are responsible for every miseries in the house and I think should taste the medicine of their own selfishness 

Damn it Di... I am sooo close to punching my baby (my laptop) because of how frustrated I am. Like seriously!?? I hate you Divya. I hate you with a passion. If I was near you, I'd push you off a cliff!!! Trust me girls, I'm a huge pacifist but Divya just brought so much hatred out of me today. Hatred that even YD, CC and JW haven't ever brought out!
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
guys I am really crying right now. I have TEARS ROLLING DOWN MY CHEEKS BCOS I AM JUST SO DISAPPOINTED IN CTs. As if someone has broke my heart. I am at work and suppose to be happy and working but here I am crying..

bcos I really had faith in this story. 
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Girls! Good Morning/Good Evening!! Or maybe not so much, huh, with this lousy MP track signified & DD (with her freaking pea brain, I could strangle her 😡). What an utterly selfish pathetic sister. God!! Today episode has been such a downer. I am really confused about where the story is heading? Seriously guys..
kolv thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yesterday after reading some positive posts on DD, I was thinking that maybe she is not that bad and probably has some good agenda behind her being mean, but after seeing today's episode, I really dont want her to be turned positive anymore. How can such a mean and wicked lady change to something good at this stage of life?  It will be such a blopper to turn her positive anymore. It doesn't matter if she comes to some realization after knowing Nivi's sacrifice - if we couldn't forgive Sid who has a golden heart how can we forgive this self centered witch? Please keep her negative till end of CCBM. She suits that role. Also please give enough punishment to DD and HL for their deeds. CC already got her punishment in form of Viren, please make something like this happen to DD and HL too. The best thing I can think of is Sid turning insane from this constant DD torture or maybe he loses his memory in some accident and forgets who she is :)

Did anyone notice what was that MP doing outside the house when NT was observing. I couldn't clearly figure out what was MP holding and doing something on the wall.
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OK girls with the slapping business, this is what I want and give you the reason:
1. First person HL should get slapped by both her husband and dadi. PT what ever personality he has he would never stoop such low to tell his daughter to surpress other and their feelings to gain yours and specially its his neice over there. He does know Nivi is good hearted person and Dadi because she needs to teach HL what a family means to stick with one another in good or bad times. They both better give a good slap to HL they have that authority on her as her husband and MIL.
2. Sid should give a tight slap to Divya(stupid, idiot pea brain dumb girl) for asking him to not to talk to NIvi who is his friend from childhood, and not believing & doubting her sister's and his character, and thinking that Nivi could pull all these acts to make place for herself.
3. CC should get slapped by VD big time and its time Vandana show the Sood's that she is the badi bahu of the family. For destroying her son's life and happiness, for creating such a mess in her nephew's and Nivi (who she says her adopted daughter) life.
4. BS should slap YD for going on with her status dialogues and treating NIvi bahu of Sood household as servant.
5. JW who should slap him (I was thinking Viren and Sid but I don't want them to do it and I am sure of their character that they do not disrespect elders to this extent)so its better BS, Keshav & YD
Dadaji for destroying his respect in the society and creating such havoc along with his wife in the house, Keshav for destroying his whole life and YD for killing her older son. 
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: milee1014

OK girls with the slapping business, this is what I want and give you the reason:

1. First person HL should get slapped by both her husband and dadi. PT what ever personality he has he would never stoop such low to tell his daughter to surpress other and their feelings to gain yours and specially its his neice over there. He does know Nivi is good hearted person and Dadi because she needs to teach HL what a family means to stick with one another in good or bad times. They both better give a good slap to HL they have that authority on her as her husband and MIL.
2. Sid should give a tight slap to Divya(stupid, idiot pea brain dumb girl) for asking him to not to talk to NIvi who is his friend from childhood, and not believing & doubting her sister's and his character, and thinking that Nivi could pull all these acts to make place for herself.
3. CC should get slapped by VD big time and its time Vandana show the Sood's that she is the badi bahu of the family. For destroying her son's life and happiness, for creating such a mess in her nephew's and Nivi (who she says her adopted daughter) life.
4. BS should slap YD for going on with her status dialogues and treating NIvi bahu of Sood household as servant.
5. JW who should slap him (I was thinking Viren and Sid but I don't want them to do it and I am sure of their character that they do not disrespect elders to this extent)so its better BS, Keshav & YD
Dadaji for destroying his respect in the society and creating such havoc along with his wife in the house, Keshav for destroying his whole life and YD for killing her older son. 

Oh Milee..I am so glad you are here. If you (a positive person) feels like SLAPPING then  think about us. I am really crying right now Milee..and I am crying bcos I am so hurt by the way they are torturing Nivi. I am feel so bad. I really cannot stop cyring right now. tears are just coming and i cannot stop them. they broke my heart today.
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahix3

Uhhh my sweet Milee Di... you're forgetting something.... dementors suck the SOULS out of people and so they wouldn't be of much help here either. How can you suck the soul out of four people who don't have souls? 

Mahi, I know they don't have souls but you know sometimes they do show us they have souls for that I want dementors to suck that soul too so that they will be na ghar ka na ghat ka.
tamushi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: simran728

guys I am really crying right now. I have TEARS ROLLING DOWN MY CHEEKS BCOS I AM JUST SO DISAPPOINTED IN CTs. As if someone has broke my heart. I am at work and suppose to be happy and working but here I am crying..

bcos I really had faith in this story. 

Simran hon, don' t be updset  jaan. I have this policy - when we don't  ever expect anything from anyone, we won't  be disappointed by them.
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey girls don't cry and strangle yourself ok now we will move to positive part.
Loved the dialog Viren said to Nivi that he will protect her

Girls ok now we will invent 100 ways to strangle all evils in the mad house and leave them there and move with NivRen on love trip to goa what say. 
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
okay guys
what's happening? cheer me up peepz !