Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai (Page 12)

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:07am | IP Logged
But anju we want viren to believe n support nivi, not sid..
And y is dis Mr. Viren Intelligent Sood not questioning nandu abt bulb replacement as DD has mentioned?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeshana_83FaizuuNivRenShayafanmilee1014tamushigmann2010

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Everything I said about Divya last night I take it back !!! Angry Dammit, what the bloody hell is her problem ????? Angry I'm sooooo pissed off right now !!! Had I been in Mumbai I was strangled her !!!! Angry I mean how the bloody hell can she say that Nivi is doing all this for ATTENTION ? That is your thing DIVYA MADAM !!!! Angry Angry Angry

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeshana_83FaizuuNivRenShayafanmilee1014lamstamushigmann2010ScintillatingSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

_Hira_89 IF-Dazzler
_Hira_89
_Hira_89

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Amidst all the hatred we are garnering for Divya (and rightly so), did anyone feel that Viren's dialogue "Jab tak mein hoon, tumhein kuch nahi ho sakta" hinted towards something? It didn't look like a random filler line to me atleast. Further, it was accentuated by his follow up line "Tum yaad rakho gi na, bhool to nahi jao gi?" Now this could be wishful thinking but its almost as if Viren knows something's amiss and is already on the trail for our infamous "MP". However, to put his plan into fruition, he may, for the interim, have to blend in with the rest of the crowd in that he'll have to put on a pretentious act of being equally shocked by Nivi's supposed ailing mental condition, as observed in the promo. So far, CTs have been quite generous in giving us shocks upon shocks by steering the story in a total different direction than all us poor souls anticipate. Hence, this is just mere conjecture at this point in time. What I do know is that the dialogue signified something big. But then again, so was what I felt during the "Waqt Guzar na jaaiey" scene and I was really hopeful CTs would make good use of it- but they didn't and I still condemn them for not utilising such an impactful scene to its full potential by failing to show a separation track. 

Anyhow, if they have learned to make amends, then CTs should make use of this dialogue today. Maybe we can revive the good old idea of Viren on a hidden agenda (penned down by Milee and Naveen Baji) in this light. Oh and it'd be beyond awful if they show Viren doubting Nivi's mental state because that is so against his character sketch and really leaves no difference between him and Siddharth, both of whom stood against the test of time as Nivi looks on for their support. Unfortunately, Siddharth flunked it big time, but Viren can not. He may put on a phony act infront of the Parivaar but it will be to subserve a deeper, hidden agenda which hopefully has to do something with Viren on a trail for our "MP". 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83lamsmilee1014tamushiFaizuuNivRenShayafanDilbole_ShiOmRuxaviara

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

OK girls, somebody needs to hold me if not I will definitely Kill this Divya today, I am very calm person but today it crossing my limits I am  just fumingAngry 
Sorry forgot my manners, Good Morning/Evening everyone and another NivRen thread.
Let me cool down a bit and I will talk to you all.
Oh Milee I thought You will never say this.  Welcome to the club sweetie. You are convert today just like us. Think about it if she can make you this angry who is positive most of the time, how angry we all are. I want to send a howler to both DD and HL today. Angry Angry Angry Angry

prajeeshana_83FaizuuNivRenShayafanmilee1014Suchi-xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamushi

Originally posted by mahix3

Originally posted by tamushi

omg, all are in murderous mood here.
Mahi, Anju, Faija, ketty cool down girls!

now all take a pillow and imagine it to be dd , let hell break loose!!  ((idea borrowed from BB - big bossLOL)

see you all must feel much better now.
No Di.... I don't feel as good as I would if I had really punched Divya in her "pretty" little face. Hello Divya, you're not even that pretty at all. You're just fake. A whole bunch of makeup and hair coloring. Jeeze. Divya the prettier sister? I think not! More like the stuck-up, selfish, self-loving sister.

Ohh Mahi! Hug

you know I still believe it's divya and she is doing all this to make Nivi look bad in front of all. She is raising baar for dumbness!!AngryLOL

Sauji Di... if it's Divya then I hope Sid kicks her out of the house.
Actually I hope it's Divya so Sid kicks her out of the house.
Divya with an outside accomplice. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeshana_83tamushiFaizuuNivRenmilee1014gmann2010Suchi-xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by anjubala

Mahi, I think sooner or later Viren will have a talk with NT dadi. CTs seriously need to show us some logic in this whole mad show.. This is not a story of a girl but story of how to torture a girl... Such sadistic writers.. OMG...
And this week itself they will show the rope episode as today Nivi and Viren are wearing the same clothes that they showed in the SBS segment. Even DD is wearing the same sari like in the segment. SO girls, get ready for more torture and drama..Maybe Thursday we will see that....
I hate hate DD, HL more than I hate CC.. CC seems better than DD..How is she ruining life of her sister..How can she say ki Nivi to hamesha sahmi hui rahti thi isliye dadi use kahin bahar nahin bhejti thi...Arey girl, you did not see how she stood up for her family against all Soods...
Anju I said the same thing few pages back. It was a love story of Nivi and how she become woman of substance.

New tag line of CCBM is: A torture story of Nivi and how she become woman without sanity
I just don't understand what actually they want to show that Nivi is all alone in this world the people she start trusting either turn out to be traitors or they don't trust her and show their back to her. Evils are torturing Nivi and good people are not trusting her. Vase bhi ghar mein acche log hain hi kitne BS, VD, V jinhone abhi tak Nivi ke saath kuch bura nahi kiya and I really want these 3 person to be like this yahi teen to hai jihone Nivi ko abhi tak chot nahi pahunchai I don't want ke anjane mein bhi yeh 3 especially Viren Nivi ko koi chot pahunchaye.

shana_83milee1014tamushiShayafanFaizuuNivRengmann2010Scintillatingxaviara

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Everything I said about Divya last night I take it back !!! Angry Dammit, what the bloody hell is her problem ????? Angry I'm sooooo pissed off right now !!! Had I been in Mumbai I was strangled her !!!! Angry I mean how the bloody hell can she say that Nivi is doing all this for ATTENTION ? That is your thing DIVYA MADAM !!!! Angry Angry Angry

My pyaari pyaari Naveen Di... SEE!?!?!?! 
This is the girl you were standing up for yesterday.
THIS GIRL!
This selfish, conniving, conceited, self-loving, lives-in-her-own-little-fantasy girl. She is just like her mother. AND HOW DARE HEMLETA SAY THAT IT IS OKAY TO STEP ON PEOPLE TO GET YOUR RIGHTFUL PLACE IN THE FAMILY!??? Hemleta has forgotten that Divya would have NEVER had that place in the family had Nivi not paved the way for her. I soooo want to see Sid kick Divya out of the house for a while until she reforms so that BOTH Divya and Hemleta can feel misery and see their wrongs!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83prajeetamushiFaizuuNivRenlamsmilee1014gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-xaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Hira_89

Amidst all the hatred we are garnering for Divya (and rightly so), did anyone feel that Viren's dialogue "Jab tak mein hoon, tumhein kuch nahi ho sakta" hinted towards something? It didn't look like a random filler line to me atleast. Further, it was accentuated by his follow up line "Tum yaad rakho gi na, bhool to nahi jao gi?" Now this could be wishful thinking but its almost as if Viren knows something's amiss and is already on the trail for our infamous "MP". However, to put his plan into fruition, he may, for the interim, have to blend in with the rest of the crowd in that he'll have to put on a pretentious act of being equally shocked by Nivi's supposed ailing mental condition, as observed in the promo. So far, CTs have been quite generous in giving us shocks upon shocks by steering the story in a total different direction than all us poor souls anticipate. Hence, this is just mere conjecture at this point in time. What I do know is that the dialogue signified something big. But then again, so was what I felt during the "Waqt Guzar na jaaiey" scene and I was really hopeful CTs would make good use of it- but they didn't and I still condemn them for not utilising such an impactful scene to its full potential by failing to show a separation track. 

Anyhow, if they have learned to make amends, then CTs should make use of this dialogue today. Maybe we can revive the good old idea of Viren on a hidden agenda (penned down by Milee and Naveen Baji) in this light. Oh and it'd be beyond awful if they show Viren doubting Nivi's mental state because that is so against his character sketch and really leaves no difference between him and Siddharth, both of whom stood against the test of time as Nivi looks on for their support. Unfortunately, Siddharth flunked it big time, but Viren can not. He may put on a phony act infront of the Parivaar but it will be to subserve a deeper, hidden agenda which hopefully has to do something with Viren on a trail for our "MP". 

Hira, I had said as much when I did my analysis on the promo, that is why am not mad at Viren right now, until the CT's prove me otherwise ! Had Viren been a normal lover, he would have told Nivi he believed her, but he is a man of action and have an obsessive personality to boot, so he is going do things his way that is pretend to be shock and mix with everyone to know who the culprit it !!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83prajeeFaizuuNivRentamushimilee1014_Hira_89Scintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index