Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai (Page 118)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

I love the episode but worried about the part why was Viren and chanchal worried when VD said Sid is going to delhi for a project and what they both are hiding from entire family. Chanchal was never shown as good mother and now they are showing both of them were talking in code language what is that which made both of them worried. Is there some kind of medical history of Viren which no one knows and they doubt will comeout if Sid leave for delhi.

I loved all scenes but more than that I got worried about this scene and I don't know why they create these kind of scenes vase I am happy YD and Sid are going out I wished even CC and DD leave for delhi. CC to accompany YD and DD for her mini honeymoon with his darling hubby.
Not a bad idea. Rach dear don't worry about those code language between Viren and CC. In VD birthday also we thought they were cooking something. May be something is there, but let's not worry right now. Sid was in delhi before too. So if it is related to his medical history, why worry about this time?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

I love the episode but worried about the part why was Viren and chanchal worried when VD said Sid is going to delhi for a project and what they both are hiding from entire family. Chanchal was never shown as good mother and now they are showing both of them were talking in code language what is that which made both of them worried. Is there some kind of medical history of Viren which no one knows and they doubt will comeout if Sid leave for delhi.

I loved all scenes but more than that I got worried about this scene and I don't know why they create these kind of scenes vase I am happy YD and Sid are going out I wished even CC and DD leave for delhi. CC to accompany YD and DD for her mini honeymoon with his darling hubby.
Rachu sweetie don't worry it is just that Viren I think forget to send the quotations to the client.
Then why would chanchal got worried does he discuss every detail with her and by the way they were talking it seems they are very close and talk to each other with eyes.

Scintillatinganjubala

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:38am | IP Logged

Rachu sweetie don't worry it is just that Viren I think forget to send the quotations to the client.

Yeah, that's what I think. I think both Viren and Chancal (well Yashondra looked like she knew something too) was aware that the quotations were supposed to be sent out by Viren to the company and it was an urgent thing but that's when Viren ended up staying for Nivedita. The episode today had three great parts (this is in my favorite order):
~The much long awaited NivRen hug.... watching this, my hearted melted. Given the circumstances were bad, but the hug was still beautiful, meaningful, filled with love, comfort and support.
~The precap-- although it wasn't "a part" of the episode but rather showing us a glimpse of tomorrow's episode, I loved this because it showed the communication levels between Nivi and Viren. They understood each other and they talked things out. Viren is right, he misunderstood her at first but he was scared to lose Nivi so it makes complete sense. Here in the promo, you see Viren understand that Nivi knows how much he loves her and how for her that is all she needs.
~The song/ bridal photo shoot sequence.. this was just beautiful and I loved it. Especially the way it began with Nivi putting her hand on Viren's cheek. Adorable.

Oh and by the way... two things-- either the CTs are trying to show Divya as stupid once more or it was a blooper but if I saw someone about to hang themselves, I wouldn't run off to call someone first because in that time, if they were meaning to hang themselves, you could have by the time I bring someone else in! But today the tears in Divya's eyes showed that she cared for her sister..... well at least a little bit. But it'll take more than that for me to like her again.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeFaizuuNivRenScintillatinggmann2010Suchi-

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

But I'm sooooooooooo happy today actually jumping with joy. I knew it from the very first day that Stalker cannot and will not be Viren. Rachu jaanu u can rela now.

Thanks Ashi for doing this update for us.. I love you so much. I have only read your update and not seen anything yet.
I like that Nivi hugged and Viren trusted her.. And precap looks promising...
Zarmeen, we all knews (specially we married ones) that Viren will always trust her and will be with her and now he will find out what is going on... And dadi will surely talk to Viren.

Anju di.. I'm not married and even I knew that Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenogmann2010Scintillating

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:44am | IP Logged

DD cares for Nivi like Chanchal cares for Viren they like them till the time NivRen don't cross their path and agree to whatever they are saying when they are crossing their path or doubted as crossing their path all the love and care vanish in thin air.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenScintillatingzarmeenogmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Yeah, that's what I think. I think both Viren and Chancal (well Yashondra looked like she knew something too) was aware that the quotations were supposed to be sent out by Viren to the company and it was an urgent thing but that's when Viren ended up staying for Nivedita. The episode today had three great parts (this is in my favorite order):
~The much long awaited NivRen hug.... watching this, my hearted melted. Given the circumstances were bad, but the hug was still beautiful, meaningful, filled with love, comfort and support.
~The precap-- although it wasn't "a part" of the episode but rather showing us a glimpse of tomorrow's episode, I loved this because it showed the communication levels between Nivi and Viren. They understood each other and they talked things out. Viren is right, he misunderstood her at first but he was scared to lose Nivi so it makes complete sense. Here in the promo, you see Viren understand that Nivi knows how much he loves her and how for her that is all she needs.
~The song/ bridal photo shoot sequence.. this was just beautiful and I loved it. Especially the way it began with Nivi putting her hand on Viren's cheek. Adorable.

Oh and by the way... two things-- either the CTs are trying to show Divya as stupid once more or it was a blooper but if I saw someone about to hang themselves, I wouldn't run off to call someone first because in that time, if they were meaning to hang themselves, you could have by the time I bring someone else in! But today the tears in Divya's eyes showed that she cared for her sister..... well at least a little bit. But it'll take more than that for me to like her again.
Hi Mahi, how r u sweetie? I was wondering that since I saw SBS segment. Why CT are making her so stupid. She lacks even common sense. Gifting red saari to widow. When you think your sister is about to hang herself, you are running away to find someone. She is Nivi's sister, at time like that nobody can be better than sister to make her understand. Nivi already did same thing for her, doesn't she even remember that? Oh forgot she has SML. Angry

ScintillatingSuchi-

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Mahi jaani how r u? Well I would lke to say that when somebody is trying to hang herself the person who is watching this also looses her senses so I will give this to DD. My maid hanged herself with the fan in my sister's bedroom and I was the first one who saw it. Was not able to say a word for 5 minutes and was all shocked and was not able to go on the upper portion of my house for 3 years.  After 20 years still do get scared when the date is near. So I have to give this to DD that she might be in shocked herself and that's y ran to call everybody.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Scintillatinganjubala

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:50am | IP Logged
omg omg omg viren stole my words today! how can someone be so handsome? =))

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mahix3FaizuuNivRenScintillatingzarmeenogmann2010

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index