Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai (Page 117)

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:15am | IP Logged
nivren scenes b4, during n after song seq was nice but 4 me d best was d last scene- seeing nivi's tears, viren's all gussa evaporated...den d emotional hug n finally d precap....God, now we've to wait 23.5 hrs....
zarmeeno...u've to see d last part....it was soooo moving....

Edited by ashred12 - 30 December 2010 at 8:17am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

nivren scenes b4, during n after song seq was nice but 4 me d best was d last scene- seeing nivi's tears, viren's all gussa evaporated...den d emotional hug n finally d precap....God, now we've to wait 23.5 hrs....
zarmeeno...u've to see d last part....it was soooo moving....
Thanks Ashi actually I did watch the last part minus the rope thing. I did watch their hug and precap and yaar I loved it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Scintillatingashred12

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:22am | IP Logged
But I'm sooooooooooo happy today actually jumping with joy. I knew it from the very first day that Stalker cannot and will not be Viren. Rachu jaanu u can rela now.

FaizuuNivRenScintillatinggmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:25am | IP Logged
I watched only the last part and precap. It's like big weight was lifted from my heart. Now I just wish that Viren and NT Dadi can talk and Viren can have somebody to rely on when he is looking for MP. Upcoming weeks will not be easy for NivRen because Viren trust Nivi but whole family will still doubt her and make her life miserable. I hope they get some senses and back off from her for while. It's a dream I know but normally when someone tries to commit suicide you don't bother them for  a while, right?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenScintillatingzarmeenoanjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:25am | IP Logged

I love the episode but worried about the part why was Viren and chanchal worried when VD said Sid is going to delhi for a project and what they both are hiding from entire family. Chanchal was never shown as good mother and now they are showing both of them were talking in code language what is that which made both of them worried. Is there some kind of medical history of Viren which no one knows and they doubt will comeout if Sid leave for delhi.

I loved all scenes but more than that I got worried about this scene and I don't know why they create these kind of scenes vase I am happy YD and Sid are going out I wished even CC and DD leave for delhi. CC to accompany YD and DD for her mini honeymoon with his darling hubby.

FaizuuNivRenScintillatinggmann2010

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

But I'm sooooooooooo happy today actually jumping with joy. I knew it from the very first day that Stalker cannot and will not be Viren. Rachu jaanu u can rela now.

Thanks Ashi for doing this update for us.. I love you so much. I have only read your update and not seen anything yet.
I like that Nivi hugged and Viren trusted her.. And precap looks promising...
Zarmeen, we all knews (specially we married ones) that Viren will always trust her and will be with her and now he will find out what is going on... And dadi will surely talk to Viren.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenScintillatingzarmeenogmann2010ashred12

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

I love the episode but worried about the part why was Viren and chanchal worried when VD said Sid is going to delhi for a project and what they both are hiding from entire family. Chanchal was never shown as good mother and now they are showing both of them were talking in code language what is that which made both of them worried. Is there some kind of medical history of Viren which no one knows and they doubt will comeout if Sid leave for delhi.

I loved all scenes but more than that I got worried about this scene and I don't know why they create these kind of scenes vase I am happy YD and Sid are going out I wished even CC and DD leave for delhi. CC to accompany YD and DD for her mini honeymoon with his darling hubby.
Rachu sweetie don't worry it is just that Viren I think forget to send the quotations to the client.

gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Zarmeen main apne ko positive banaye rakti huin but till real MP is out I just can't fully rely on Viren as they are showing everything so fast if they had shown him thinking those thinks himself rather than saying in front of Nivi I would have completely rely on him but he was telling Nivi these things and this can also possible that he wants Nivi to believe someone is doing all this to her so that he can frame Sid in this because I am sometime get scared so I can't rely on him completely I always have my doubts on him.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index