Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai - Page 116

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sushmitadutta

Btw guyzz did u notice 1 thng ?

I also want 2 tell 1 more scene whch i liked veyy much .It was when NiVren sees tht there Pics didn't came correctly in d amera n Nivi was abt 2 leave ( as she was disappointed hehee ) , Viren holds her hands n both hav eyelock , they continue staring each other till d time they didn't hear Divya's voice calling "Nandu " .had they nt heared d voice they would hav continued looking n staring each other . hu romanticc naa😍

Here one more thing Nivi was also excited to know if pictures came correctly and looked at Viren angrily when the pics didn't turn out to be good this shows she also wanted those pics with Viren only. Ya she didn't thought that but when it come in front of her she wanted to capture that moment not only for Viren's happiness but because somewhere in heart she was also rooting for these Pics now.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: SnehaNivRenFan

Hey Good morning Girls.... Its still New year eve here but not sure if i will b able to come online again, so here is Wishing you all a very happy and Prosperous NEW YEAR.....

Btw brillliant analysis by all you girls. Am not sure if i managed to read everyone's though. And Navz i must say u too got a detective head hun. I too was wondering whats the point of the sequence if they show they did not manage to get a picture perfect pic of the couple, now after reading ur post i think thats the reason πŸ˜Š

I loved the name suggestion by Anju. I was also thinking of something along the lines of Dosti pyar mein jayegi badal.... etc....

I read MOni's post that KM has gone to Delhi, so he managed to get a break from shooting. Do u girls think that they will again show Viren missing from action? coz in the article KM did mention that we would wonder about his disappearing acts and till now he has disappeared only once... I feel i am thinking too much now πŸ˜†

Again a very Happy New year girls ....

Hey Sneha same to you sweety
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
@Anju wowww Anju wht a beautiful n wonderful Analysis . loveellyyy dear . u explained each n everythng so beautifully .
Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Btw guyzz did u notice 1 thng ?

I also want 2 tell 1 more scene whch i liked veyy much .It was when NiVren sees tht there Pics didn't came correctly in d amera n Nivi was abt 2 leave ( as she was disappointed hehee ) , Viren holds her hands n both hav eyelock , they continue staring each other till d time they didn't hear Divya's voice calling "Nandu " .had they nt heared d voice they would hav continued looking n staring each other . hu romanticc naa😍

And Moni did u also notice how similar they are in reacting..... When they saw the first snap both had disappointed look on their faces and they looked at each other and the very next moment both changed the expressions on their faces to an optimistic look and again checked out for the next snap and the expressions again changed and it went on till Nivi was finally disappointed πŸ˜Š
This content was originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Here one more thing Nivi was also excited to know if pictures came correctly and looked at Viren angrily when the pics didn't turn out to be good this shows she also wanted those pics with Viren only. Ya she didn't thought that but when it come in front of her she wanted to capture that moment not only for Viren's happiness but because somewhere in heart she was also rooting for these Pics now.

Yupp Rach Nivi was 2 excited 2 see wheather pics had came correctly or nt n when they both sees tht no pics didn't come out well toh She along wid Viren gets very disappointed . But 1 thng is sure Nivi definately had falen for Viren n now it's just matter of Realization n confession
This content was originally posted by: SnehaNivRenFan

And Moni did u also notice how similar they are in reacting..... When they saw the first snap both had disappointed look on their faces and they looked at each other and the very next moment both changed the expressions on their faces to an optimistic look and again checked out for the next snap and the expressions again changed and it went on till Nivi was finally disappointed πŸ˜Š

Yes yes Sneha i noticed it . They r made for each other n so d feelings also r d same widin their each other's hearts
Heyy Guyzz since we r now in d position 2 end dis thread toh i hav 1 name for d new thread

NIVREN - SAACHE PYAAR KI SHURUHAT

Yupp Rach Nivi was 2 excited 2 see wheather pics had came correctly or nt n when they both sees tht no pics didn't come out well toh She along wid Viren gets very disappointed . But 1 thng is sure Nivi definately had falen for Viren n now it's just matter of Realization n confession

True Monika as even Viren said yeh dosti ek din pyar mein jayegi badal but it has already changed in love but Nivi is not realizing it rt now but soon she will realize and I want her to show it after knowing Viren completely.
Sneha me too notice it they were so complementing each other.
Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 13 years ago
Okk gals now i m gongg as my ccbm is 2 come .few mins leftt toh will b again here at d night . gd bye gals lovv u all

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2 ALL OF U 
Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Heyy Jaanuu hu r u dear ?πŸ€— .HAPPY NEW YEAR 2 U 2  .

Yes Dear i 2 was thnkng abt dt line " dosti payar mein jayegi badal " .Definatelyy yeh Dosti pyaar mein already badal chuki h it's just a matter of realization n then confession

Yes Dear kinshuk gone 2 Delhi for celebrating New Year wid his Family .But i thnk he had managed 2 do his shooting in advance so tht there should nt b any problem .

Hey hun. Yeah i too hope that he wont do the disappearing act and has finished shooting coz its very difficult to see an episode without NivRen scenes....