Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai (Page 116)

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:50am | IP Logged
part2

sid comes, vd cc n yd in hall....dd comes with tea...dd says ma sent some food 4 him...vd sid face change...vd talks abt it n cc using it...dd sad...sid leaves...(2day i luv cc 4 hurting dd)
viren comes...dd leaves...nivi keeps dress on bed n den sees rope...goes till door to call viren but comes back n try herself (biggest mistake)...brings table, tries again...
vd gets a call...yd talks after...some marriage call...cc says yd to go...vd says sid is going to delhi to meet some client as some problem came...viren is sort of worried suddenly remembering something n cc shows some ishara to him Confused

coming up-cc adding fuel in rope scene...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83gmann2010ScintillatinganjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:52am | IP Logged
is viren worried abt d tender he 4got to send or did he do something wen he went to delhi on wedding day???????

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83gmann2010Scintillating

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

is viren worried abt d tender he 4got to send or did he do something wen he went to delhi on wedding day???????
I don't know yaar what's going on, but there are already too many tracks and confusions are there. I don't want them to start another about brothers rift. I want to see something positive in this show. Right now everything is BP raising and negative. Seriously this shows writers are most sadistic ones I ever show.

Edited by gmann2010 - 30 December 2010 at 8:05am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83FaizuuNivRenScintillatingashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:05am | IP Logged
final part-

nivi trying rope...dd sees runs 4 viren...
dadi worried...calls yash...sees nivi parents photo...dadi says i wanna talk to viren...call him on phone...
segment scene...viren n vd scolds...nivi says i was only trying to remove it...yd comes n scolds...
dadi worried...yash cant get viren...
cc adding fuel...nivi tries to convince all...she says believe me viren n cries...viren in tears, his expression changes fm anger to helplessness ...he comes close to her n she hugs him..finally a hug...he says i think nivi needs rest...all leaves...hug over...both in tears looking each other..

precap-nivi says i know u love me a lot n no matter wat u'll never leave me...den y would i do so...viren says i made mistake in not understanding u properly, dont worry this is some1's saazish i'll find it...
very emotional nivren scene dears....i was in tears...i luv u viren 4 believing our nivi...hug was simple but emotional....

navi pls upload 2days scenes asap....i want 2 cry again 4 2days nivren scene...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83FaizuuNivRenScintillatingzarmeenogmann2010anjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:08am | IP Logged

final part-

dadi worried...calls yash...sees nivi parents photo...dadi says i wanna talk to viren...call him on phone...
segment scene...viren n vd scolds...nivi says i was only trying to remove it...yd comes n scolds...
cc adding fuel...nivi tries to convince all...she says believe me viren n cries...viren in tears, his expression changes fm anger to helplessness ...he comes close to her n she hugs him..finally a hug...he says i think nivi needs rest...all leaves...hug over...both in tears looking each other..

precap-nivi says i know u love me a lot n no matter wat u'll never leave me...den y would i do so...viren says i made mistake in not understanding u properly, dont worry this is some1's saazish i'll find it...
very emotional nivren scene dears....i was in tears...i luv u viren 4 believing our nivi...hug was simple but emotional....

Ashly you are a sweet heart. You don't know how happy I am reading your summary. Thanks hun for doing this. Oh some hope and I just wish that NT dadi can reach Viren now. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83FaizuuNivRenScintillatingzarmeenoashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:10am | IP Logged
zarmeeno...pls take care...

sneha...DON'T SEE TODAYS EPI....wait 4 nivren scenes...else u wont be able to enjoy with guests...

ketty...now viren has become detective...n dadi is also ready...MP toh gaya kaam se....i wanna see d last scene n precap againCry

Edited by ashred12 - 30 December 2010 at 8:12am

zarmeenogmann2010Scintillating

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:10am | IP Logged

final part-

Ash thanks for this I love you sweetheart now I can easily watch the episode once it uploaded

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenogmann2010Scintillatingashred12

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:14am | IP Logged

final part-

Thank u so much Ash for the live update. I knew it that Viren will trust her and will try to find out coz his epressions did say it when he got the bulb. I'mloving Nivren more and more now.

gmann2010Scintillatingashred12

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index