Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai (Page 115)

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

I think Rach, it just you, me and Zarmeen (reading). Smile Please give your some crazy theory on how Viren's past and obsession will come in to picture.

I think article said we will see new hero from 2011, we all know that rope thing is going to make Viren more possessive about Nivi. But if he doubts her intention that how long it will take him to realize that Nivi is telling truth. I don't want CT to drag that part. I don't want any MU between our favorite couple. 
Ketty i think that he will start sensing from today that there is something fishy going around Nivi as I said earlier that when he got the bulb he had confused epressions on his face and then the rope thing. When I was watching SBS on the rope thing I noticed when CC was saying something Viren was looking at her with a suspicion and I believe he will now become over protective and probably try to show himself Psycho as well. But as far as MU is concerned I don;t think so coz Nivren do trust each other immensely and the best thing between them is that they do communicate.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010ScintillatinganjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:40am | IP Logged

I think Rach, it just you, me and Zarmeen (reading). Smile Please give your some crazy theory on how Viren's past and obsession will come in to picture.

I think article said we will see new hero from 2011, we all know that rope thing is going to make Viren more possessive about Nivi. But if he doubts her intention that how long it will take him to realize that Nivi is telling truth. I don't want CT to drag that part. I don't want any MU between our favorite couple. 
Theory I will defo make a theory but first answer my question do you think Virenandu actually have a past the way Viren was finding ways to talk with him and Nandu avoiding Viren and ran from there I am quite doubt ful about that 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenogmann2010Scintillating

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Zarmeen I am also banking on NivRen trust for each other. And I am hoping that once initial shock of seeing her with that rope wears out, Viren will tell her that he trusts her and start looking into this mysterious happenings.  I also have a doubt that DD and HL is going to use this whole incident against Nivi and NT Dadi will step in to protect Nivi. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenoScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:41am | IP Logged
part1

starts with our dear nivren...he shows d dresses n finally she agrees...
NT dadi remembering some old scenes abt nivi mom n worries if both'll've same fate...poor dadi...she says nivi is brave...she thinks something is wrong...i've to do something...I'VE TO TALK TO VIREN...
nivren get ready...song seq...
first is nivi  touching viren face part...viren gives flowers...den camera setting comedy...woooooooooo...side view of missed-kiss...den viren hanging on stairs...proper photoshoot...all pics some part out of focus...he wants to take again but nivi tries to go n he holds her hand...
all idiots (sorry 4 d word, i'm irritated at their timing) come back...nivi forces viren to change back...

coming up-nivi with rope n dd sees it...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83gmann2010ScintillatinganjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Ketty i think that he will start sensing from today that there is something fishy going around Nivi as I said earlier that when he got the bulb he had confused epressions on his face and then the rope thing. When I was watching SBS on the rope thing I noticed when CC was saying something Viren was looking at her with a suspicion and I believe he will now become over protective and probably try to show himself Psycho as well. But as far as MU is concerned I don;t think so coz Nivren do trust each other immensely and the best thing between them is that they do communicate.
Agree with you zarmeen I think he will start working in finding the real person behind it and may be all family member MU Nivi for being insane but I am sure Viren will trust her and stand by her all her life.

shana_83gmann2010Scintillatinganjubala

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Theory I will defo make a theory but first answer my question do you think Virenandu actually have a past the way Viren was finding ways to talk with him and Nandu avoiding Viren and ran from there I am quite doubt ful about that 
Virendu definitely have past sweetie. Nandu is Viren's childhood friend and because  of their budding closeness, JAAL sent Viren away. And JAAL has threaten Nandu not to go close to VIren so he is avoiding him. 

Let's  continue this on our other thread. 

shana_83zarmeenoScintillatingashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

part1

starts with our dear nivren...he shows d dresses n finally she agrees...
NT dadi remembering some old scenes abt nivi mom n worries if both'll've same fate...poor dadi...she says nivi is brave...she thinks something is wrong...i've to do something...I'VE TO TALK TO VIREN...
nivren get ready...song seq...
first is nivi  touching viren face part...viren gives flowers...den camera setting comedy...woooooooooo...side view of missed-kiss...den viren hanging on stairs...proper photoshoot...all pics some part out of focus...he wants to take again but nivi tries to go n he holds her hand...
all idiots (sorry 4 d word, i'm irritated at their timing) come back...nivi forces viren to change back...

coming up-nivi with rope n dd sees it...
Me like it. Big smile Hate those KBH. Angry

shana_83zarmeenoScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Good morning my dearies... i just reached work.. and i have to yet see the episode...
Zarmeen jaan take care... Hope you feel better soon..
And what do I see - I am COTW??? I am shocked.. How come me?? What did I do.. Anyways, I will check it out and thanks to all for your congrats..

shana_83zarmeenogmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index