Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai (Page 112)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

guys..how are you doing?? i am still catching up with all the posts and segments...did not get a chance to see bcos my sister and BIL are coming tomorrow to our house for new years so was out preparing.

Here is my message to MP earlier:
MP you better run bcos when you are caught you will be locked up in some Hell hole (maybe you will be forced to sleep in between YD and CC and DD) and you will cry so much that you have no idea.

Simi what a thought loved your points MP better run to save your life else Simi will make your life hell by putting you beside YD, JAAL and DD. You will have to tolerate DD brainless chatting all your life.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushi

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Since, Viren must be at work early he could not join everyone to Mandir. Plus no one really cares to know where he is anyway. sad but truth.
then since BS cannot travel they must have asked Nivi to stay back and give him meds and stuff.

Now my question is why DD is going to her house when everyone else is going to Mandir....some big mandir right?? so being BB (badi bahu) how come her PB did not think that she should join them?? Oh I forgot DD cant think anyway ..she should charge CC for renting her brain..atleast she will get money  out of it. kidding.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

guys..how are you doing?? i am still catching up with all the posts and segments...did not get a chance to see bcos my sister and BIL are coming tomorrow to our house for new years so was out preparing.

Here is my message to MP earlier:
MP you better run bcos when you are caught you will be locked up in some Hell hole (maybe you will be forced to sleep in between YD and CC and DD) and you will cry so much that you have no idea.

Simi what a thought loved your points MP better run to save your life else Simi will make your life hell by putting you beside YD, JAAL and DD. You will have to tolerate DD brainless chatting all your life.

LMAO. ROFLexactly..what better punishment than this. Can you imagine?? They will make the Stalker the "mouse" bcos when there is Hippo party no one else has a chance..

OMG I am just picturing MP to be in bed with YD and CC esp and just laughing....I hope its not some faint hearted person like Keshav or Nandu or DD bcos they die otherwise if Hippo will even sneeze.

tamushiDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:08am | IP Logged

Since, Viren must be at work early he could not join everyone to Mandir. Plus no one really cares to know where he is anyway. sad but truth.
then since BS cannot travel they must have asked Nivi to stay back and give him meds and stuff.

Now my question is why DD is going to her house when everyone else is going to Mandir....some big mandir right?? so being BB (badi bahu) how come her PB did not think that she should join them?? Oh I forgot DD cant think anyway ..she should charge CC for renting her brain..atleast she will get money  out of it. kidding.
True I think all the 4 leads needs to take some brains from MP and CC as these are 2 persons who can use their brains else everyone behave as they were born without a thing called Brain. I hope Viren should get his brain back which he left in delhi after seeing that bulb and start using and figuring the things happenning in the house
I loved your joke about Hippo and please no nandu there he is our favorite character you know na.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushigmann2010Scintillating

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:17am | IP Logged

True I think all the 4 leads needs to take some brains from MP and CC as these are 2 persons who can use their brains else everyone behave as they were born without a thing called Brain. I hope Viren should get his brain back which he left in delhi after seeing that bulb and start using and figuring the things happenning in the house
I loved your joke about Hippo and please no nandu there he is our favorite character you know na.LOL

Ok bcos Nandu is Viren's Bandu..i will take him off my list. Bcos Viren's friend is our friend. 
But then its no fun??  ok...now serious.

wow the outfit Viren bought for Nivi and himself are fabulous Day Dreaming. Kya choice hai?? kya fitting hai?? wow..Do you agree he asked her to stand outside bcos he has laid everything out for the photo session on the bed?? more than photo session I am waiting to see Viren dressing up Nivi as they said in the segment. I cant wait to see their facial expressions and their dialogs..or maybe they will play song in the background. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:28am | IP Logged

Ok bcos Nandu is Viren's Bandu..i will take him off my list. Bcos Viren's friend is our friend. 
But then its no fun??  ok...now serious.

wow the outfit Viren bought for Nivi and himself are fabulous Day Dreaming. Kya choice hai?? kya fitting hai?? wow..Do you agree he asked her to stand outside bcos he has laid everything out for the photo session on the bed?? more than photo session I am waiting to see Viren dressing up Nivi as they said in the segment. I cant wait to see their facial expressions and their dialogs..or maybe they will play song in the background. 
True CC Viren choice is perfect so other job for him is dress designer I mean without taking measurements of Nivi too and he never did anything except holding her hand, shoulders and now face he knew exact measurement of Nivi to brought her this dress. Kya banda hai magician na (sometime CT's does these kind of bloopers) any way 3 jobs for him now and you people say he doesn't do any job see how many responsibilities he is handling at one time.
He is psychterist, fashion dress designer and photographerLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadatamushisimran728Scintillating

doot IF-Dazzler
doot
doot

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:10am | IP Logged
hai guys join

NIVREN(LOVE MAKES LIFE BEAUTIFUL) APPRECIATION thread

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushi

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:12am | IP Logged
simran...ur message to MP is very nice....but u 4got one thing...d state of MP wen viren catches him/her LOL...

tamushiScintillating

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index