Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai (Page 111)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by simran728

that quotation thing is scaring me too. If CT wants to show us the little tiff btwn them then for sure Viren forgot to do it. Bcos in midst of shopping and setting up the bedroom and getting this whole photo shoot done I wonder if he got that work done. Did he go to the office today?? I dont think so?? Did Sid go?? by lunch he had to deliver it right??
I know Simran even I am worried about that whether it was Viren's responsiblity or not Sid did went to office and I think if it was Viren's responsibility then we can see some tiff between brothers to very soon. With Mp trying to ruin Nivi's life and believing Viren is not MP he will be preoccupied to know who the person is and will become very protective about her and may not be able to concentrate on his project can pose problems for him but I know he will fulfill his responsibilities fully.

Rachna, Simi .. I think Sid will fully understand that Viren needs to be with Nivi after the rope fiasco. So, i don't think so there will be any tiff between the brothers related to work as Nivi is and should be the highest priority. If somebody is bothering her then yes Viren needs to take care of that first. SId being very good at heart will definitely agree to this and understand too. Even though DD said not to talk to her, she still is his best friend and childhood friend. As we in the precap, Sid was there in the room during fansi fiasco, so I am not worried from work point of view.
I agree anju that Sid will understand Viren needs to be with Nivi but I know this person is also suffering from STM. I can never forgive him for his shortcomings what ever everyone say about him and now whatever goodness they will show about him will never change my opinion about him because to me he is bad friend, bad lover, bad husband, bad brother and even bad son. He never opened his mouth against any injustice in the house though he was most pampered child everyone included YD showered all her love on him he could have easily stopped her from misbehaving his mother and if he had ever tried it I am sure YD would have never done this to his mother, if he really loved Viren he could have stopped YD to differente between him and Viren and inspite of saying Viren you can sit here he could have told dadi it doesn't matter if Viren sit here, he never supported Nivi despite of knowing the truth and never opened his mouth which not only made Nivi suffer but it is also disloyality to his own grand father and company as the name was malign due JAAL and dada sahib got heart attack due to that and JAAL were responsible for that and he is siding the wrongdoers which can again do the similar things. Even if they show him doing all good deeds and shown him in the good books of elders just because his facade of responsible son I am never going to like him or never forgive him.

Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 29 December 2010 at 8:30pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010Alariasimran728tamushisihugmann2010ScintillatinganjubalaSuchi-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
dont worry guys I will take you to the dream land of Nivren by completing my Road Trip, retreat!!  I just hope hope hooooope I have the courage to not watch on friday !! I do not want to see nivi torture

DD= pea brain I likeyyy!!!! lol

Hey mille remember, Ron referred to that Troll as pea brain hahaah

I think We should call her Troll too.. but then again, I do nto want to personally insult Rashmi as an actress cause she is pretty and doing a good job, in making us hate her

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010tamushisimran728gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
hello everyone,

I was thinking who could be MP.Now I believe its JW only.flashback - Nivi's mom came to know from keshav that it was jw because of whom bhuvan died. She confronted him and asked him to tell everyone the truth and prove innocence otherwise she is going to expose him.jw murdered her and made it look like suicide instead.flashback ends. now Nivi has come as his dil and he is not able to digest it and scared that he may be exposed. when even cc accepts nivi. he thinks of this plan to nivi pshycho and later murder her too and make it look like as suicide.

seems far fetched, isn't it.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010simran728gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

dont worry guys I will take you to the dream land of Nivren by completing my Road Trip, retreat!!  I just hope hope hooooope I have the courage to not watch on friday !! I do not want to see nivi torture

DD= pea brain I likeyyy!!!! lol

Hey mille remember, Ron referred to that Troll as pea brain hahaah

I think We should call her Troll too.. but then again, I do nto want to personally insult Rashmi as an actress cause she is pretty and doing a good job, in making us hate her
Believe it or not Suchi, today once after all the discussion I realized that the rope scene was basically going to follow the bridal attire photo session & will be aired on Friday, my first thought was - "oh boy, I hope this does not bring Suchi down because then she is not going to be able to bring herself up to write the weekend retreats". Hehe Wink, sorry, I don't mean to come across as all selfish by thinking only about the weekend retreats but I do know, how much it affects your writing..Unhappy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010tamushisimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

kolv Groupbie
kolv
kolv

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Well you are right Rach that Viren acted as responsible person before wedding and during NT Dadi's heart attack and he was always there for Nivi. But still now a days he is most of the time in play mood. I am not complaining, I get that the guy wants his wife to fall for him asap and he is doing everything in his hand. But I really want to see him getting serious about his work. I know it's not been a couple of days since his talk with Dadaji, but if he wants to earn BS trust he has to work for it. As we all know it won't come easy for him as it does for Sid. I am also concern that whatever is going to happen about fansi rope, his mind will be again preoccupied and he work might suffer. Still we don't know about Sid's call for tender and how it will affect Viren's position. I will be really mad if Sid shouts or get mad at him for that even though it is most expected behavior in that case.
Yeah one thing that worries me about Viren is that he doesn't seem to give much importance to work related stuff as compared to something he has to do for Nivi. I know if he puts his mind into work he will do an excellent job, but he seems to think his interest doesn't lie in work and is not the most critical stuff in life. He even did not think of going to office until Nivi pursuaded him. For a guy who is married and not thinking of going to work is a bit too extreme for me. So, I think he needs Nivi to push him for this.

Edited by kolv - 29 December 2010 at 10:26pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
hi girls , I just saw the SBB or SBS segment and loved it ... but I am sure we will get the photo shoot tonight and rope scene tomm .

Anyways I know we are all confused and how sometimes the story line goes haywire and I think the reason is as follows -
a close friend of mine also writes in serials like ( uttarayan ) and she told me that there are 4-5 writers for each serial and there is one Creative Head who is the only one who knows what is happening so bec of the mish mash sometimes the old dialogues and new ones dont make any sense .. and there is sometimes no sense in the characters too ...

ok my prediction for MP = Keshav , dont know why but i think he wants Nivi to leave Sood house and thus .. maybe no one will agree with me but I somehow think its him even though it dosent make sense

Anyways its my last night tonight in India will be back with a bang on Sat afternoon in US ..

My VirNandu gang I remembered each and everyone of you and  kept laughing at their scene ..

I miss each and every one and hope to be more active later

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010Alariasimran728tamushigmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
guys..how are you doing?? i am still catching up with all the posts and segments...did not get a chance to see bcos my sister and BIL are coming tomorrow to our house for new years so was out preparing.

Here is my message to MP earlier:
MP you better run bcos when you are caught you will be locked up in some Hell hole (maybe you will be forced to sleep in between YD and CC and DD) and you will cry so much that you have no idea.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010tamushiDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:44pm | IP Logged

Yeah one thing that worries me about Viren is that he doesn't seem to give much importance to work related stuff as compared to something he has to do for Nivi. I know if he puts his mind into work he will do an excellent job, but he seems to think his interest doesn't lie in work and is not the most critical stuff in life. He even did not think of going to office until Nivi pursuaded him. For a guy who is married and not thinking of going to work is a bit too extreme for me. So, I think he needs Nivi to push him for this. [/QUOTE]

Its all fair in Love and War. See Sid is focusing so much on work that he does not have his wife on this mind..and Viren always has his wife on his mind and not work..

but thats ok. I think in morning Viren got ready very early. So he must have gone to work..finish last might emails and errands and then went shopping.. my he is really jetspeed sood. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiScintillating

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index