Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai (Page 110)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kolv

Originally posted by simran728

HEELLLL NOOO>> I do not want SID anywhere near Niveditha

I do not want him ever ... ever .. . everrrrr touching her again!!

It was his fault everything happened and what ever is happening is still cause he cannot open his mouth and good that he is out of Nivi's life.. for ever...

ANd well his punishment is that he got a girl like DD.. GOOD those two deserve each other.

DD is good for him and Sid is good for her..

its best that they stay out of my NIvRens life.. or else i will tie them up and whack the cr@@ out of them!!!

Ok but if that punishment is enough then I want DD to stop suffering Nivi. She needs punishment dear. and marrying SID is not her punishment. 

I am not a serial writer so I do not know what is in store for her. I hope they plan revenge someway. What would be a good way of punishing her?? Please give me some ideas.
[/QUOTE]
The best punishment is if Sid turns out to the MP. This will show how crazy he has become due to his lost love and present hell of a life with DD. I sometimes feel MP track if going in full speed since DD's torture on Sid is also in full speed and probably Sid is not able to bear this anymore.Tongue[/QUOTE]
Agree Jaanu best punishment and slaps on HL and DD face will be if Sid turned out to be stalker and this will give them best lesson of their life too but I don't want Viren becoming stalker and Sid leaving Divya and going back to Nivi. No never Sid never deserved Nivi after whatever he did with her and doing right now. He could never stand for her but insulted her father who had never insulted Sid. Its only Viren who stood for her and never insulted her father though Keshav insulted him twice and blamed him because he is Jawaher's son. I don't want Sid's mistakes gone forgoten and Viren goodness go waste due to this psychotic lover track or obsessive love as he has done everything which was required to make Nivi smile whether it is kidding and flirting around her, standing with her in need also during NT operation.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariasimran728gmann2010ScintillatinganjubalaSuchi-

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
that quotation thing is scaring me too. If CT wants to show us the little tiff btwn them then for sure Viren forgot to do it. Bcos in midst of shopping and setting up the bedroom and getting this whole photo shoot done I wonder if he got that work done. Did he go to the office today?? I dont think so?? Did Sid go?? by lunch he had to deliver it right??

Edited by simran728 - 29 December 2010 at 7:56pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariaScintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:01pm | IP Logged

that quotation thing is scaring me too. If CT wants to show us the little tiff btwn them then for sure Viren forgot to do it. Bcos in midst of shopping and setting up the bedroom and getting this whole photo shoot done I wonder if he got that work done. Did he go to the office today?? I dont think so?? Did Sid go?? by lunch he had to deliver it right??
I know Simran even I am worried about that whether it was Viren's responsiblity or not Sid did went to office and I think if it was Viren's responsibility then we can see some tiff between brothers to very soon. With Mp trying to ruin Nivi's life and believing Viren is not MP he will be preoccupied to know who the person is and will become very protective about her and may not be able to concentrate on his project can pose problems for him but I know he will fulfill his responsibilities fully.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariaScintillatinggmann2010

Alaria Senior Member
Alaria
Alaria

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Anyone home ready to chat with me about NivRen and Virenandu humara bandu poor Viren kya kya soch raha hai nandu ke liye aur nandu hai ke Viren ko chor ke bhaag gayaLOLLOLWink
Hey Rach, where were you yaar? sare ke sare gayab hai aaj. Bichara Viren sub chod ke bhag jate hai, he must be thinking that I haven't shown my psychotic nature and still everyone is running away, what will happen when I become psychoticLOL
@bold ---- ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL 

Ohhhh...I love love love Viren & Nandu scenes!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:09pm | IP Logged

so just a thought came to my mind...I know why they did not show us "bole chudinya bole kangna" song...

bcos Sid cannot dance for crap!!  I think Sid must have begged RS not to do the dance on them bcos for sure he cannot dance. I just cannot picture him doing any songs like how VIren did Nagada or Menhdi lagake rakhna..

Have you seen how stiff his body is. he is not at all flexible, cannot show many emotions (only one he has mastered is stare and stand like statue) does not have the same communication skills through this body language.  He does not communicate with eyes like Viren, he cannot move his shoulders easily, he is just not swift and flexible.

What do you all think??? I feel Sidya can never be versatile actors like Nivren. They have to let themselves loose and they cant do that.
Lol, Simran, you crack me up. LOL You are so funny, dear. I read your post & started laughing..
Guys, I was in the best mood possible since today morning but am super bumbed ever since I got home in the evening. Apparently, my net is not working at all and there seems to be a huge problem and they cannot come to repair it & set it right till the day after, Friday!! OMG, I don't know how to survive without NivRen and you guys for the next 2 days. I will log in for a bit from work during the day time but not during the night at all. Added to that, won't be able to see NivRen scenes over and over and over again. And to think of it we are going to have the bridal attire photo session scene tomorrow. Cry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariasimran728gmann2010anjubalaSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

I know Simran even I am worried about that whether it was Viren's responsiblity or not Sid did went to office and I think if it was Viren's responsibility then we can see some tiff between brothers to very soon. With Mp trying to ruin Nivi's life and believing Viren is not MP he will be preoccupied to know who the person is and will become very protective about her and may not be able to concentrate on his project can pose problems for him but I know he will fulfill his responsibilities fully.

Rachna, Simi .. I think Sid will fully understand that Viren needs to be with Nivi after the rope fiasco. So, i don't think so there will be any tiff between the brothers related to work as Nivi is and should be the highest priority. If somebody is bothering her then yes Viren needs to take care of that first. SId being very good at heart will definitely agree to this and understand too. Even though DD said not to talk to her, she still is his best friend and childhood friend. As we in the precap, Sid was there in the room during fansi fiasco, so I am not worried from work point of view.

simran728gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

so just a thought came to my mind...I know why they did not show us "bole chudinya bole kangna" song...

bcos Sid cannot dance for crap!!  I think Sid must have begged RS not to do the dance on them bcos for sure he cannot dance. I just cannot picture him doing any songs like how VIren did Nagada or Menhdi lagake rakhna..

Have you seen how stiff his body is. he is not at all flexible, cannot show many emotions (only one he has mastered is stare and stand like statue) does not have the same communication skills through this body language.  He does not communicate with eyes like Viren, he cannot move his shoulders easily, he is just not swift and flexible.

What do you all think??? I feel Sidya can never be versatile actors like Nivren. They have to let themselves loose and they cant do that.
Lol, Simran, you crack me up. LOL You are so funny, dear. I read your post & started laughing..
Guys, I was in the best mood possible since today morning but am super bumbed ever since I got home in the evening. Apparently, my net is not working at all and there seems to be a huge problem and they cannot come to repair it & set it right till the day after, Friday!! OMG, I don't know how to survive without NivRen and you guys for the next 2 days. I will log in for a bit from work during the day time but not during the night at all. Added to that, won't be able to see NivRen scenes over and over and over again. And to think of it we are going to have the bridal attire photo session scene tomorrow. Cry

Its ok Payal we will survive those 2 days with old scenes don't worry and yep as all have gone to temple (as DD was telling Sid before going to her house) wedding attire scene will be held tomorrow and then they will show rope scene which will take the life out of Viren and then I believe he will do something for Nivi atleast I hope he will try to catch the culprit

AlariaScintillatinggmann2010anjubala

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
ok girls good night... see you all tomorrow if I am alive after watching the photo session episode.. I just watched SBB/SBS segments again and that's it.. they are out of the world..

bye and take care all of you

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariasimran728Scintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index