Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai (Page 11)

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww Mahi Diii!!
No problem Wink
All of us are like sisters on this thread, with the same surname, NivRen Maniacs! LOL

YES, I THINK SO TO.
SHE NEEDS TO BE TAUGHT BASIC MANNERS.
How to say please and thank you when someone does a favour for you, especially when one gives up their love for you and gives it to you!!

But guys, don;t you think that when DD finds out the truth, and she finds out that HL was hiding it from her, what will her reaction be?
Will she even have the manners to say SORRY to Nivi by then? Angry

Heh. I guess it's not soo bad not being the youngest as you're only like 2 years younger than me but yeah us NivRen-Maniacs are like a little family of our own. So many sisters but no brothers Shocked

As for Divya... she can't say sorry or thank you to anyone but Siddarth because apparently to her that's all that matters. I think she should just find out all that her sister has done for her then like go crawl under a rock and stay there. She is so selfish and I want her to realize how wrong she's been but knowing her- once she finds out the past of Nivi and Sid, she might just try to keep them more apart rather than be grateful to Nivi for her sacrifices

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83lamsmilee1014tamushiFaizuuNivRengmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Originally posted by gmann2010

1. I want Sid to slap DD when he realize what she was up to
2.  want Divya to slap her mom really hard when she finds out HL is behind all this
3. I want Viren to slap CC when he finds out that how his mother was torturing Nivi
4. I want BS to slap YD when he comes to know what kind of hell she created for Nivi

I would also like to see JAWAHAR get slapped by BHUPAT, YASHONDRA VANDHANA, NAINTARA and KESHAV once his truth comes out Smile Five beautifully anticipated slaps for one person.
Wow Slapping business is on full swing:
  1. Right now I want to slap Viren first to not trusting Nivi and sitting like dumb and doing nothing to find the truth.
  2. Second I want a slap for Sid because of his weakness of not revealing the truth is causing so much trouble to Nivi.

prajeemittusinghshana_83FaizuuNivRenlamstamushigmann2010

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:03am | IP Logged
OK girls, somebody needs to hold me if not I will definitely Kill this Divya today, I am very calm person but today it crossing my limits I am  just fumingAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry 
Sorry forgot my manners, Good Morning/Evening everyone and another NivRen thread.
Let me cool down a bit and I will talk to you all.

prajeeshana_83tamushiFaizuuNivRenShayafanScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Mahi, I think sooner or later Viren will have a talk with NT dadi. CTs seriously need to show us some logic in this whole mad show.. This is not a story of a girl but story of how to torture a girl... Such sadistic writers.. OMG...
And this week itself they will show the rope episode as today Nivi and Viren are wearing the same clothes that they showed in the SBS segment. Even DD is wearing the same sari like in the segment. SO girls, get ready for more torture and drama..Maybe Thursday we will see that....
I hate hate DD, HL more than I hate CC.. CC seems better than DD..How is she ruining life of her sister..How can she say ki Nivi to hamesha sahmi hui rahti thi isliye dadi use kahin bahar nahin bhejti thi...Arey girl, you did not see how she stood up for her family against all Soods...
Anju I said the same thing few pages back. It was a love story of Nivi and how she become woman of substance.

New tag line of CCBM is: A torture story of Nivi and how she become woman without sanity

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mittusinghshana_83lamsmilee1014tamushiFaizuuNivRenShayafanDilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Sauji pillow is not going to cut in for it. I am really pissed off today. And Mahi even heart and brain transplant won't work on DD, she has not chance surviving by getting a mother like HL. And you know apple doesn't fall too far from tree. Both HL and DD are self serving and greedy. Best punishment for DD and HL is that Sid leaves DD.  

You know what Ketty Di, I think that if she has like an experience where she almost dies, then she can become a better person as people who almost experience death feel like they've been given a second chance and so they better themselves in every way possible. I think that might just be the way to help selfish little Divya. And hah! I'm against divorce but I would like to have Sid kick Divya out of the house for a while until she changes her damn ways!!!!!!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83FaizuuNivRenlamsmilee1014tamushigmann2010

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:05am | IP Logged

The mystery track started after Viren's confrontation with CC before Mahapooja as Viren said dont try to separte nivi from his life.  May be someone overheard this convo, if they prove nivi is pagal atleast for treatment sake viren itself send her away from the house. May be that was the plan.

I think CT knows who is doing this.  Because whoever did this they have to show later what happened from time to time from the day of Maha pooja till date. They would have shot with MP all the scenes.

Atleast i want viren to believe nivi tomorrow like today when she tell that she was not trying to hang.  Nivi should tell viren why should i hang when i have a best friend as my husband who understand me very well and love me so much what else i want. Also if i have to hang myself i would have done earlier not now.

Till date no one took it seriosly whether its VD or viren.  Bt today i think viren may find who is behind this. or is it viren's hidden personality? Confused or GF of viren's hidden personality?Angry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83tamushiFaizuuNivRenShayafanashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

OK girls, somebody needs to hold me if not I will definitely Kill this Divya today, I am very calm person but today it crossing my limits I am  just fumingAngry 
Sorry forgot my manners, Good Morning/Evening everyone and another NivRen thread.

SCREW THAT MILEE DI!!!!
You think you're angry? Have you seen my last few posts? I'm ready to push Divya off that cliff in Shimla where Sid threatened to jump off from unless Nivi said that she loves him. I'm like soo close to just killing her. 
I wake up in the morning and the first thing I've been doing lately is watching CCBM but THIS IS NOT WHAT I WANT TO WATCH!!!! I do not want to see people trying to prove Nivedita as mental and I do not want to see the damn villains in the show winning!

lamsmilee1014FaizuuNivRenShayafantamushigmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

OK girls, somebody needs to hold me if not I will definitely Kill this Divya today, I am very calm person but today it crossing my limits I am  just fumingAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry 
Count me in I want to kill whole sood house hold whoever is not trusting Nivi or whoever torturing Nivi like this including HL, PT and Divya. Viren want to plan surprise for Nivi and what kind of surprise he is planning for her to show that he is believing Nivi is going mad or what.

shana_83FaizuuNivRenmilee1014tamushiShayafanScintillatinggmann2010

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index