Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai (Page 109)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Anyone home ready to chat with me about NivRen and Virenandu humara bandu poor Viren kya kya soch raha hai nandu ke liye aur nandu hai ke Viren ko chor ke bhaag gayaLOLLOLWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariasimran728Scintillatinggmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Anyone home ready to chat with me about NivRen and Virenandu humara bandu poor Viren kya kya soch raha hai nandu ke liye aur nandu hai ke Viren ko chor ke bhaag gayaLOLLOLWink
Hey Rach, where were you yaar? sare ke sare gayab hai aaj. Bichara Viren sub chod ke bhag jate hai, he must be thinking that I haven't shown my psychotic nature and still everyone is running away, what will happen when I become psychotic. LOL

Alariasimran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by Ashly19

[QUOTE=asyadada]I like how we've evolved from DD to PB Clap! I think PB is more sophisticated![/QUOTE]
@ bold --- ROFLROFLROFL Very well said...I couldn't agree more.
She is quite contagious though......ever since Sid got wedded to her, whatever brain he had appears to be shrinking at an accelerating speed!! LOL
Shaubat ka asar to hota hi hai na. Before wedding Sid was sulking all the time, now it's PB's turn. And now Sid learning how to become Pea Brain like his wife.

On the other hand Mr 100% Patni Vrata Pati has taught his wife how to smile and how to show attitude to dumb brain like YD,HL, and CC when needed. Now I just want Nivi to show that to DD sorry PB once. LOL In return Nivi is teaching him how to be responsible, but I think she is little slow over here too. LOL
I kind of disagree here Viren is responsible but doesn't show unnessarily he is responsible that he has beautifully showed pre wedding the way he handled the situations at home and to make them smile and whatever he did for Sid's wedding and he took Nivi's responsibility too, in hospital to he took responsibility of Nivi's grandmother and for him most of all it was important to make Nivi smile he never took interest in business because he thought Sid is there to handle so he is not needed. He take responsibility of person when no one is ready to take. He went to office to check Sid and if tomorrow he see that Sid is not fulfilling the responsibilities correctly he will take that responsibility too. A child who live boardings and always handled his/her responsibilities can never be irresponsible actually these kids grow before age and are much mature than those who lived sheltered life so I am not at all convinced that he is irresponsible right now to vo majnu bana hua hai aur aise mein ache ache bigad jaate hain 
He needs to learn to shed his pains and guilts and to control flirting sometime and to show responsibility.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kolvAlariasimran728Scintillatinggmann2010Suchi-

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:19pm | IP Logged

Hey Rach, where were you yaar? sare ke sare gayab hai aaj. Bichara Viren sub chod ke bhag jate hai, he must be thinking that I haven't shown my psychotic nature and still everyone is running away, what will happen when I become psychotic. LOL
Other than stalking and hurting Nivi we can bear any psychotic capabilities and if that is his agressive nature towards people who hurt Nivi that will be cherry on cake and I know Nivi will teach him how to cool himself and control the anger. I will love his agression in the way he handled Sid when he was convincing him to marry Divya at hospital, Nivi when she was looking for job inthat night, Sharmilla prewedding decoration scene, CC and YD during ghreh parvesh scene and Divya post wedding scene where she asked Nivi about truth.

Alariasimran728Scintillatinggmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Well you are right Rach that Viren acted as responsible person before wedding and during NT Dadi's heart attack and he was always there for Nivi. But still now a days he is most of the time in play mood. I am not complaining, I get that the guy wants his wife to fall for him asap and he is doing everything in his hand. But I really want to see him getting serious about his work. I know it's not been a couple of days since his talk with Dadaji, but if he wants to earn BS trust he has to work for it. As we all know it won't come easy for him as it does for Sid. I am also concern that whatever is going to happen about fansi rope, his mind will be again preoccupied and he work might suffer. Still we don't know about Sid's call for tender and how it will affect Viren's position. I will be really mad if Sid shouts or get mad at him for that even though it is most expected behavior in that case.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariasimran728ScintillatingSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:33pm | IP Logged

Well you are right Rach that Viren acted as responsible person before wedding and during NT Dadi's heart attack and he was always there for Nivi. But still now a days he is most of the time in play mood. I am not complaining, I get that the guy wants his wife to fall for him asap and he is doing everything in his hand. But I really want to see him getting serious about his work. I know it's not been a couple of days since his talk with Dadaji, but if he wants to earn BS trust he has to work for it. As we all know it won't come easy for him as it does for Sid. I am also concern that whatever is going to happen about fansi rope, his mind will be again preoccupied and he work might suffer. Still we don't know about Sid's call for tender and how it will affect Viren's position. I will be really mad if Sid shouts or get mad at him for that even though it is most expected behavior in that case.
I know Ketty he has to prove his worth to BS and even I want him to do that he has many responsibilities in hand me too don't want his work to suffer and I know he will take his resposnibilities seriously and tender (we are not sure if it is related to Viren or not we are just assuming). I have full faith on Viren on this part I don't know but I believe he is very responsible when it comes to completing work and he also has responsibility to prove Keshav's innocence, to reunite father-daughter and I am sure he will fulfil those responsibilities too but till MP track is going on I doubt they show him fulfilling those responsibilities.

Alariasimran728Scintillatinggmann2010Suchi-

kolv Groupbie
kolv
kolv

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ashly19

[QUOTE=asyadada]I like how we've evolved from DD to PB Clap! I think PB is more sophisticated![/QUOTE]
@ bold --- ROFLROFLROFL Very well said...I couldn't agree more.
She is quite contagious though......ever since Sid got wedded to her, whatever brain he had appears to be shrinking at an accelerating speed!! LOL
Shaubat ka asar to hota hi hai na. Before wedding Sid was sulking all the time, now it's PB's turn. And now Sid learning how to become Pea Brain like his wife.

On the other hand Mr 100% Patni Vrata Pati has taught his wife how to smile and how to show attitude to dumb brain like YD,HL, and CC when needed. Now I just want Nivi to show that to DD sorry PB once. LOL In return Nivi is teaching him how to be responsible, but I think she is little slow over here too. LOL
I kind of disagree here Viren is responsible but doesn't show unnessarily he is responsible that he has beautifully showed pre wedding the way he handled the situations at home and to make them smile and whatever he did for Sid's wedding and he took Nivi's responsibility too, in hospital to he took responsibility of Nivi's grandmother and for him most of all it was important to make Nivi smile he never took interest in business because he thought Sid is there to handle so he is not needed. He take responsibility of person when no one is ready to take. He went to office to check Sid and if tomorrow he see that Sid is not fulfilling the responsibilities correctly he will take that responsibility too. A child who live boardings and always handled his/her responsibilities can never be irresponsible actually these kids grow before age and are much mature than those who lived sheltered life so I am not at all convinced that he is irresponsible right now to vo majnu bana hua hai aur aise mein ache ache bigad jaate hain 
He needs to learn to shed his pains and guilts and to control flirting sometime and to show responsibility.
Highlighted point is very true. 

Alariamittusinghsimran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
so just a thought came to my mind...I know why they did not show us "bole chudinya bole kangna" song...

bcos Sid cannot dance for crap!!  I think Sid must have begged RS not to do the dance on them bcos for sure he cannot dance. I just cannot picture him doing any songs like how VIren did Nagada or Menhdi lagake rakhna..

Have you seen how stiff his body is. he is not at all flexible, cannot show many emotions (only one he has mastered is stare and stand like statue) does not have the same communication skills through this body language.  He does not communicate with eyes like Viren, he cannot move his shoulders easily, he is just not swift and flexible.

What do you all think??? I feel Sidya can never be versatile actors like Nivren. They have to let themselves loose and they cant do that.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ScintillatinganjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index