Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai (Page 108)

kolv Groupbie
kolv
kolv

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

wow not much discussion going on today?? why?? where is everybody what happned?? guys come on there is heaps to talk about but r u guys just in nivren dream world rite now.Wink 
Everyone is missing in action today, must be in NivRen dreamland. Wink

I hope this week ends on good note, I don't want to be tensed on this weekend. I know how CC and YD's reaction will be to whole Nivi trying to commit suicide. But I am really interested in knowing what BS will say and what will be Sid's reaction to all this. what do you think?
Sid has shown only one reaction till now i.e thinking within himself and keeping his mouth shut. So, there is not much value in knowing what he thinks or doesn't think.

Edited by kolv - 29 December 2010 at 6:31pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariaasyadadasimran728sihuNivRenDeewanigmann2010ScintillatingSofnaSuchi-

Alaria Senior Member
Alaria
Alaria

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:30pm | IP Logged

wow not much discussion going on today?? why?? where is everybody what happned?? guys come on there is heaps to talk about but r u guys just in nivren dream world rite now.Wink 
Hi Shova Hug
Yup, it appears everyone is in NivRen dreamland!! I'm just coming back to reality !! LOL 
I want to start with saying - I hate Divya with all my heart!! AngryAngryAngry
Okay moving on, Viren gets cuter and sweeter every passing day. I just love him. He is such a proactive husband. He didn't waste any time in confessing his love to Nivi then proceeded to ask for her hand in marriage at the apt time. Did all the rituals himself including writing his name with the mehendi on Nivi's palm and also the haldi. Now he personally went and purchased the bridal wear for Nivi himself and would also dress her up !!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed This man is perfect!!!

C'mon Nivi hurry up and confess your love for your husband already!!!

@ Ketty -- Hi Hug

And the scene with Viren and Nandu.........Haiiiiii.....icing on cake!!! Day Dreaming

Edited by Ashly19 - 29 December 2010 at 6:36pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadaNivRenDeewanigmann2010ScintillatingSofnaSuchi-

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashly19

Hi Shova Hug
Yup, it appears everyone is in NivRen dreamland!! I'm just coming back to reality !! LOL 
Okay moving on, Viren gets cuter and sweeter every passing day. I just love him. He is such a proactive husband. He didn't waste any time in confessing his love to Nivi then proceeded to ask for her hand in marriage at the apt time. Did all the rituals himself including writing his name with the mehendi on Nivi's palm and also the haldi. Now he personally went and purchased the bridal wear for Nivi himself and would also dress her up !!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed This man is perfect!!!

@ Ketty -- Hi Hug
Hi Ashi. how r u sweetie? Hug You r so right, Mr. Viren Sood is every girl's dream come true. I just wish that Nivi realize that soon. But you know now a days she is so comfortable him being around. She doesn't get conscious when Viren touches her. It's really huge improvement for Ms. chui mui

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariaScintillating

asyadada Senior Member
asyadada
asyadada

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
I like how we've evolved from DD to PB Clap! I think PB is more sophisticated!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariaScintillatinggmann2010Suchi-

Alaria Senior Member
Alaria
Alaria

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Hi Shova Hug

@ Ketty -- Hi Hug
Hi Ashi. how r u sweetie? Hug You r so right, Mr. Viren Sood is every girl's dream come true. I just wish that Nivi realize that soon. But you know now a days she is so comfortable him being around. She doesn't get conscious when Viren touches her. It's really huge improvement for Ms. chui mui
I'm great sweets !! NivRen jodi has kept me in a cheerful mood since last night. I've got a stupid grin plastered on my face after watching the segment in which Viren almost kisses Nivi!! Embarrassed You are so right, Ketty. Nivi has indeed become very comfortable in Viren's presence. I'm loving her gradual progess in forwarding their relationship. These two are a blessing in each others lives.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadaScintillatinggmann2010

Alaria Senior Member
Alaria
Alaria

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=asyadada]I like how we've evolved from DD to PB Clap! I think PB is more sophisticated![/QUOTE]
@ bold --- ROFLROFLROFL Very well said...I couldn't agree more.
She is quite contagious though......ever since Sid got wedded to her, whatever brain he had appears to be shrinking at an accelerating speed!! LOL

Edited by Ashly19 - 29 December 2010 at 6:55pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:54pm | IP Logged

Hi Shova Hug

@ Ketty -- Hi Hug

And the scene with Viren and Nandu.........Haiiiiii.....icing on cake!!! Day Dreaming
Hey Ashly, very well said - "Proactive" husband. True, he has literally done everything himself without any help from anyone, not even a single friend/family member helped him. That too nicely done, yup an out and out perfect man. Every woman's dream come true, that's our munchkinpie!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariagmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:00pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=asyadada]I like how we've evolved from DD to PB Clap! I think PB is more sophisticated![/QUOTE]
@ bold --- ROFLROFLROFL Very well said...I couldn't agree more.
She is quite contagious though......ever since Sid got wedded to her, whatever brain he had appears to be shrinking at an accelerating speed!! LOL
Shaubat ka asar to hota hi hai na. Before wedding Sid was sulking all the time, now it's PB's turn. And now Sid learning how to become Pea Brain like his wife.

On the other hand Mr 100% Patni Vrata Pati has taught his wife how to smile and how to show attitude to dumb brain like YD,HL, and CC when needed. Now I just want Nivi to show that to DD sorry PB once. LOL In return Nivi is teaching him how to be responsible, but I think she is little slow over here too. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Alaria

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index