Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai (Page 107)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
I was just thinking about the last scene between Viren and Nandu LOL and realize that even Nandu knows the truth about Nivi-Sid. LOL But I never seen Sid talking to Nandu like Viren does. He normally ordering him to do something. I just can't believe that both in Sharma and Sood house only pea brain doesn't know about Nivi-Sid. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariasihusimran728NivRenDeewaniScintillatingSuchi-

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

I was just thinking about the last scene between Viren and Nandu LOL and realize that even Nandu knows the truth about Nivi-Sid. LOL But I never seen Sid talking to Nandu like Viren does. He normally ordering him to do something. I just can't believe that both in Sharma and Sood house only pea brain doesn't know about Nivi-Sid. 

i feel Pea Brain knows dear but she does not want to accept it. She does not want to believe it. even after being married She herself has said "how do I believe there is nothing going on between you 2 " ..somewhere in her unconscious mind she knows the truth but pretends to ignore it like she had done so far. she just cannot believe that Sid can love Nivi . who is so simple and etc etc. PB think she is the best. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariaasyadadaScintillatinggmann2010Suchi-

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
count me in
xx
NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

hello all my sweets how is discussion going. Oh my ketty ahahahah so funny ur rite even nadu knows and our pea brain doesnt know about sid and nivi. I think even pea brain is a complement for her dont u think, we should think of something more smaller then pea guys cause divya has no brain, mabye call her no brain (although i love pea brain alot) but i think her brain is shrinking day by day.lolz. anyways Viren is a swetheart so he treats everyone the way they should be treted, and sid all he can do is order he even odered nivi around so not surprise if he orders nandu around, so u see there is no point in comparing sid and viren.

anyways i have to catch up in posts will be back shortly.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariaScintillatinggmann2010Suchi-

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
wow not much discussion going on today?? why?? where is everybody what happned?? guys come on there is heaps to talk about but r u guys just in nivren dream world rite now.Wink 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariaScintillating

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FIRESafiReFIRE

count me in
xx
Hi darling welcomeHugI am shova. and what shall i call u ??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

wow not much discussion going on today?? why?? where is everybody what happned?? guys come on there is heaps to talk about but r u guys just in nivren dream world rite now.Wink 
Everyone is missing in action today, must be in NivRen dreamland. Wink

I hope this week ends on good note, I don't want to be tensed on this weekend. I know how CC and YD's reaction will be to whole Nivi trying to commit suicide. But I am really interested in knowing what BS will say and what will be Sid's reaction to all this. what do you think?

Edited by gmann2010 - 29 December 2010 at 6:25pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariaNivRenDeewanisihuScintillatingSuchi-

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by FIRESafiReFIRE

count me in
xx
Hi darling welcomeHugI am shova. and what shall i call u ??
Hi welcome to Nivren mania. I am Ketty. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariaNivRenDeewaniScintillating

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index