Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai (Page 106)

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
ok I have to say that when we saw the promo last weekend and Nivren wearing wedding outfits we all freaked out they were getting married again..

but none of us thought that it will be Viren's idea to just do a photo session..so funny right?? we never thought about that. smiling.Heart

good job Viren. and I have to say photos did come out very good in the segments at least. now I want to see which one they will pick for their bedroom. I like the one when they have flowers in their hand. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadaScintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRuSofna

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

HEELLLL NOOO>> I do not want SID anywhere near Niveditha

I do not want him ever ... ever .. . everrrrr touching her again!!

It was his fault everything happened and what ever is happening is still cause he cannot open his mouth and good that he is out of Nivi's life.. for ever...

ANd well his punishment is that he got a girl like DD.. GOOD those two deserve each other.

DD is good for him and Sid is good for her..

its best that they stay out of my NIvRens life.. or else i will tie them up and whack the cr@@ out of them!!!
LOL You are right, Sid and DD deserve each other. And if he ever utter word about loving Nivi, I will help you with tie them up and whacking. But I really feel sorry for VD, she doesn't deserve son like Sid and DIL like Divya. I sometimes wish that Rach's crazy theory of swapped kids is true. If Viren was VD's son he wouldn't have tolerated treatment his mother is getting in that house.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadaNivRenDeewaniScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRuSofnaSuchi-

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kolv

Originally posted by simran728

It was his fault everything happened and what ever is happening is still cause he cannot open his mouth and good that he is out of Nivi's life.. for ever...

ANd well his punishment is that he got a girl like DD.. GOOD those two deserve each other.

its best that they stay out of my NIvRens life.. or else i will tie them up and whack the cr@@ out of them!!!

Ok but if that punishment is enough then I want DD to stop suffering Nivi. She needs punishment dear. and marrying SID is not her punishment. 

I am not a serial writer so I do not know what is in store for her. I hope they plan revenge someway. What would be a good way of punishing her?? Please give me some ideas.
[/QUOTE]
The best punishment is if Sid turns out to the MP. This will show how crazy he has become due to his lost love and present hell of a life with DD. I sometimes feel MP track if going in full speed since DD's torture on Sid is also in full speed and probably Sid is not able to bear this anymore.Tongue[/QUOTE]

Yea but Sid turning out to be MP will not make DD's hell. unless MP does something to DD. See if your point is valid then MP should run behind DD and make her cry. esp today when she was saying such mean things to Nivi. Why would Sid making Nivi scare and cry will help DD in anyway?? 

asyadadaNivRenDeewaniScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRuSofnaSuchi-

kolv Groupbie
kolv
kolv

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:22pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by kolv

Ok but if that punishment is enough then I want DD to stop suffering Nivi. She needs punishment dear. and marrying SID is not her punishment. 

I am not a serial writer so I do not know what is in store for her. I hope they plan revenge someway. What would be a good way of punishing her?? Please give me some ideas.
The best punishment is if Sid turns out to the MP. This will show how crazy he has become due to his lost love and present hell of a life with DD. I sometimes feel MP track if going in full speed since DD's torture on Sid is also in full speed and probably Sid is not able to bear this anymore.Tongue[/QUOTE]

Yea but Sid turning out to be MP will not make DD's hell. unless MP does something to DD. See if your point is valid then MP should run behind DD and make her cry. esp today when she was saying such mean things to Nivi. Why would Sid making Nivi scare and cry will help DD in anyway?? 
[/QUOTE]
DD's biggest weak point is Sid's love. If he turns out to be the MP,  it will prove that Sid has become totally insane in Nivi's love, he cant move past Nivi and accept DD, he will lose all that great respect that he has till now from family (because of which DD is the great godess bahu status), and finally DD will have a husband who is crazy for someone else's love and maybe he never gets cured.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadaNivRenDeewanigmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
I dont want Sid anywhere near NIvi.  As for Divya, once the truth comes out.. and Viren giving her a dose of what good sister Nivi is will be enough for her. I hope Nivi stops talking to Divya, and that will be a punishment for her and not to mention Naintara getting angry at her saying how she has lost her trust and becoming like soods and leaving her own sanskar and the sisterly love they had shared for so many years.

Yash turning her face away from her will be another topping ....
I want divya to repent real bad... and be sorry and ask for forgiveness from niveditha..

And forgiveness from viren, for believing that, his wife was may be fooling around behind his back wiht her husband and almost accusing her of adultery

And forgiveness from Vandana, for being such a worse daughter in law , that as soon as she had come, she tried to create a rift between the sons of the house with the mess she created.

Not to mention , tell everyone how she was going to end her pathetic life and it was niveditha who saved her life and her dear husband's life when both of them tried committing suicide.

If she has a little bit of sharam or haya , and a little gratitude towards nivi for saving her life when she was about to die.. then she better defend nivi , that no matter what Nivi will NEVER commit suicide.. She is not weak like her.

Edited by Suchi-NivReniac - 29 December 2010 at 4:38pm

NivRenDeewanigmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
This phansi rope is going to be a huge issue, it won't stop at CC and YD's yelling. I am sure DD will go home and will tell HL and HL will tell her about Nivi's mom. Looking at current DD's behavior she will add fuel by adding those things whenever YD and CC insult Nivi. I just wish that NT dadi comes to know this too and take some actions. Otherwise this HL and DD are not going spare that poor girl. Now a days I am more worried about what type of problem those mother-daughter duo will cause for Nivi then YD and CC. Only three female character in this show is good, Nivi, NT dadi, and VD. I hope CT stop this sadistic route and stop making all character negative. YD and CC were enough.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadasimran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
where is everyone?? no new topics to discuss? common girls.. Ok i read somewhere in someone's post that why is Nivren's bedroom door closed??
Isnt it bcos he has laid out all the clothes for her and wedding outfits?? he wants to dress her up and first he has to convince her?? I think wants to see Nivi's face when she sees all the clothes and jewelery laid out on bed. I bet Nivi will get scared first and why he bought all this??

even in the segment she said that first she is "nahin nahin" and finally for sake of friendsship she said yes.

oh and tell me ..all have gone to mandir but BS has not? right?? so they are dancing and doing photo session when BS is sleeping maybe?? oh gives me funny feeling when you somethig chup chup ke.

gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

This phansi rope is going to be a huge issue, it won't stop at CC and YD's yelling. I am sure DD will go home and will tell HL and HL will tell her about Nivi's mom. Looking at current DD's behavior she will add fuel by adding those things whenever YD and CC insult Nivi. I just wish that NT dadi comes to know this too and take some actions. Otherwise this HL and DD are not going spare that poor girl. Now a days I am more worried about what type of problem those mother-daughter duo will cause for Nivi then YD and CC. Only three female character in this show is good, Nivi, NT dadi, and VD. I hope CT stop this sadistic route and stop making all character negative. YD and CC were enough.

Oh man I feel the same way. We get more tension about this HL and DD duo then about CC. But reason is that HL goes and tells things to NT and thats scary. Already bcos of DD she got a heart attack and now they are telling her more. Earlier at least whatever happened between CC and YD to Nivi was not going to NT dadi. This DD and HL needs to be stopped before its too late.

asyadadaNivRenDeewanigmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index