Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai (Page 105)

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

I hate divya... I just took some heart and , muted my volume cause I could not bear listening to her crap , but I wanted to see vandana's expressions and her care and concern for Nivi...
and I am glad that she truly cares for niveditha.

Divya, you spineless , selfish , loser of a person, even though I am not able to completely hate you and the only reason is nivi, cause nivi loves you.

But she is dirt , worse than dirt , no sister can do this...
I hope sidharth fights with her reallllll good and she is just left crying and crying ....

love it. more n more bashing is needed for DD. no matter how much we hate her it is not enough for what she is doing?? she wanted to keep Sid and nivi away from each other and she got that..so how what does she want?? why is she hell bent on being behind Nivi's back?? Nivi will never see DD bad side. she will ignore her bcos thats what Nivi does best. she blocks it in her mind. but I hope Sid or Viren hears her once and gives her back good. I want someone to SLAP DD. plz anyone in that house will do I am happy. for any reason. please slap her
Hey Simran, lolLOL I second that (in bold)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sihuNivRenDeewanigmann2010

kolv Groupbie
kolv
kolv

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

I hate divya... I just took some heart and , muted my volume cause I could not bear listening to her crap , but I wanted to see vandana's expressions and her care and concern for Nivi...
and I am glad that she truly cares for niveditha.

Divya, you spineless , selfish , loser of a person, even though I am not able to completely hate you and the only reason is nivi, cause nivi loves you.

But she is dirt , worse than dirt , no sister can do this...
I hope sidharth fights with her reallllll good and she is just left crying and crying ....

love it. more n more bashing is needed for DD. no matter how much we hate her it is not enough for what she is doing?? she wanted to keep Sid and nivi away from each other and she got that..so how what does she want?? why is she hell bent on being behind Nivi's back?? Nivi will never see DD bad side. she will ignore her bcos thats what Nivi does best. she blocks it in her mind. but I hope Sid or Viren hears her once and gives her back good. I want someone to SLAP DD. plz anyone in that house will do I am happy. for any reason. please slap her
Hey Simran, lolLOL I second that (in bold)
I want that too Tongue . It will be great if it comes from Sid.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniScintillating

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

hey where is everyone like navz,milee,zarmeen, and everyone?? and ketty , anju , payal and rachu have seemed to dissapear. I miss everyone

anyways i have to also dissapear for a while cya guyz have fun.
Sorry, Shova dear, I am at work and keep coming online on and off. There is only so much of NivRen that I can see, write, think about (now dreaming is something else altogether, they cannot control that), hehe. Wink I am in fact certain, if I keep up at this rate, these guys are soon going to catch-on and fire me. Unhappy
oh dear me and u have serious problem in our hand loz. i pray u dont get caught darlz. ok will catch u soon. do concentrate a bit more on ur work sweetsWink love ya.

bye guys.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
oh man Sid kaaa anger and yelling..kahan gaya??? Why is he shown so spineless. if he will tell the truth to DD then what will happen? she will divorce him?? no. anyway there is no relationship between them right now?? 

Man DD has severe case of STML. more than anyone else. I want to take DD, Sid and Nivi in one room. Then tie DD to a chair with the same rope they shud for Nivi and put duct tape on her mouth so she cannot open her dumb mouth. Then I want Sid to say sorry to Nivi. I want him to tell her how much he loved her and that he has lost everything in his life after losing her. I want him to yell at Nivi for letlling him marry DD. He shud say why Nivi?? Why you made me marry this BI***?? Why you are so good soul? why you loved me so much that you gave me up? why why why? I want Sid to Kiss Nivi's hand as a friend and with tears in his eyes say sorry to her and Promise her he will never leave her side and never stop loving her as a friend and never stop being her friend.

Then they both should look at DD. Snatch the RK pendant out of her neck and Sid should give it back to Nivi telling her this was and will be always for you. keep it as friend's gift. Just bcos we are not together does not mean you need to give this up. and anyway it is not meant for DEVIL to wear to it.

and then they leave the room and leave DD in there. Let her cry and let her be alone. 

Then Sid can go in there after few days and open the tape from her mouth and tell her that he will let her go if she repents everything and says sorry to Nivi in front of everyone. and Sid should make it very clear to DD to start a new phase and earning his love. 

Sorry for the long post but I had to put my thoughts in writing. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadaNivRenDeewaniScintillatinganjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:56pm | IP Logged

oh man Sid kaaa anger and yelling..kahan gaya??? Why is he shown so spineless. if he will tell the truth to DD then what will happen? she will divorce him?? no. anyway there is no relationship between them right now?? 

Man DD has severe case of STML. more than anyone else. I want to take DD, Sid and Nivi in one room. Then tie DD to a chair with the same rope they shud for Nivi and put duct tape on her mouth so she cannot open her dumb mouth. Then I want Sid to say sorry to Nivi. I want him to tell her how much he loved her and that he has lost everything in his life after losing her. I want him to yell at Nivi for letlling him marry DD. He shud say why Nivi?? Why you made me marry this BI***?? Why you are so good soul? why you loved me so much that you gave me up? why why why? I want Sid to Kiss Nivi's hand as a friend and with tears in his eyes say sorry to her and Promise her he will never leave her side and never stop loving her as a friend and never stop being her friend.

Then they both should look at DD. Snatch the RK pendant out of her neck and Sid should give it back to Nivi telling her this was and will be always for you. keep it as friend's gift. Just bcos we are not together does not mean you need to give this up. and anyway it is not meant for DEVIL to wear to it.

and then they leave the room and leave DD in there. Let her cry and let her be alone. 

Then Sid can go in there after few days and open the tape from her mouth and tell her that he will let her go if she repents everything and says sorry to Nivi in front of everyone. and Sid should make it very clear to DD to start a new phase and earning his love. 

Sorry for the long post but I had to put my thoughts in writing. 

HEELLLL NOOO>> I do not want SID anywhere near Niveditha

I do not want him ever ... ever .. . everrrrr touching her again!!

It was his fault everything happened and what ever is happening is still cause he cannot open his mouth and good that he is out of Nivi's life.. for ever...

ANd well his punishment is that he got a girl like DD.. GOOD those two deserve each other.

DD is good for him and Sid is good for her..

its best that they stay out of my NIvRens life.. or else i will tie them up and whack the cr@@ out of them!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadaNivRenDeewanigmann2010ScintillatinganjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

hey where is everyone like navz,milee,zarmeen, and everyone?? and ketty , anju , payal and rachu have seemed to dissapear. I miss everyone

anyways i have to also dissapear for a while cya guyz have fun.
Sorry sweetie, something came up. Are you still around? 

NivRenDeewaniScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

It was his fault everything happened and what ever is happening is still cause he cannot open his mouth and good that he is out of Nivi's life.. for ever...

ANd well his punishment is that he got a girl like DD.. GOOD those two deserve each other.

its best that they stay out of my NIvRens life.. or else i will tie them up and whack the cr@@ out of them!!!
[/QUOTE]

Ok but if that punishment is enough then I want DD to stop suffering Nivi. She needs punishment dear. and marrying SID is not her punishment. 

I am not a serial writer so I do not know what is in store for her. I hope they plan revenge someway. What would be a good way of punishing her?? Please give me some ideas.

NivRenDeewaniScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

kolv Groupbie
kolv
kolv

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:06pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

Ok but if that punishment is enough then I want DD to stop suffering Nivi. She needs punishment dear. and marrying SID is not her punishment. 

I am not a serial writer so I do not know what is in store for her. I hope they plan revenge someway. What would be a good way of punishing her?? Please give me some ideas.
[/QUOTE]
The best punishment is if Sid turns out to the MP. This will show how crazy he has become due to his lost love and present hell of a life with DD. I sometimes feel MP track if going in full speed since DD's torture on Sid is also in full speed and probably Sid is not able to bear this anymore.Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index