Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai (Page 104)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
hey where is everyone like navz,milee,zarmeen, and everyone?? and ketty , anju , payal and rachu have seemed to dissapear. I miss everyone

anyways i have to also dissapear for a while cya guyz have fun.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Scintillating

kolv Groupbie
kolv
kolv

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

payal i loved your analysis and way you described Viren's attitude. I still have to see the episodes. I am work so will get chance later. 

but i am so glad to read everyone analysis and posts.
and yea I agree. Sid is now totally gone. In fact in CCBM many people have gone from good side to bad side instead of other way round. In most serials there is 1 villain but this one has many many (sad)
Yeah I agree CCBM has lots of villain/useless people. Infact before V's entry I felt CCBM was the most sadistic serial . The evil was constantly winning, Nivi crying all the time and love being showered on selfish creatures. Infact I was about to stop watching this serial after Keshav's confrontation, but only after I saw Viren's entry promo, I felt releived and extremely delighted.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010Scintillating

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

Guys, I don't get it.
If the bulb wasn't working, and as Divya says, that the fuse had gone, and she had sent Nandu to get the bulb, then that means that only Divya knew about the bulb not working, and noone else did.

So does that mean that Divya's behind this? Confused
I dunno, I was just watching yesterday's episode, and this just popped in my head.

i also raised this point yday but did have no answer. how did anyone else know that they can play bublb prank on Nivi and that DD will confirm in front of everyone that there was no bulb since morning. and why would DD go in the library. she is anyway dumb. she does even read anything. joke.

NivRenDeewaniScintillating

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:21pm | IP Logged

payal i loved your analysis and way you described Viren's attitude. I still have to see the episodes. I am work so will get chance later. 

but i am so glad to read everyone analysis and posts.
and yea I agree. Sid is now totally gone. In fact in CCBM many people have gone from good side to bad side instead of other way round. In most serials there is 1 villain but this one has many many (sad)
Hey Simran, thanks dear for liking what I wrote. Hope you get to watch the episodes soon. Today's episode, despite DD, was actually very cute so far as NivRen are concerned..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewani

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:23pm | IP Logged

i also raised this point yday but did have no answer. how did anyone else know that they can play bublb prank on Nivi and that DD will confirm in front of everyone that there was no bulb since morning. and why would DD go in the library. she is anyway dumb. she does even read anything. joke.
ROFLSimran oh my agree she is dumb but mabye thats why she went to libary to gain some knowledgWink

ok on a serious note, well the reason no one answered might be that we r not sure of the answer ourselves. I was also confused on that, but it doesnt make sense DD doing that, what will she gain out of it?? she wont get sid any closer by proving nivi is insane so hmmm really confused sorry couldnt help.

Edited by NivRenDeewani - 29 December 2010 at 3:24pm

simran728Scintillating

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

I hate divya... I just took some heart and , muted my volume cause I could not bear listening to her crap , but I wanted to see vandana's expressions and her care and concern for Nivi...
and I am glad that she truly cares for niveditha.

Divya, you spineless , selfish , loser of a person, even though I am not able to completely hate you and the only reason is nivi, cause nivi loves you.

But she is dirt , worse than dirt , no sister can do this...
I hope sidharth fights with her reallllll good and she is just left crying and crying ....

love it. more n more bashing is needed for DD. no matter how much we hate her it is not enough for what she is doing?? she wanted to keep Sid and nivi away from each other and she got that..so how what does she want?? why is she hell bent on being behind Nivi's back?? Nivi will never see DD bad side. she will ignore her bcos thats what Nivi does best. she blocks it in her mind. but I hope Sid or Viren hears her once and gives her back good. I want someone to SLAP DD. plz anyone in that house will do I am happy. for any reason. please slap her. 

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

hey where is everyone like navz,milee,zarmeen, and everyone?? and ketty , anju , payal and rachu have seemed to dissapear. I miss everyone

anyways i have to also dissapear for a while cya guyz have fun.
Sorry, Shova dear, I am at work and keep coming online on and off. There is only so much of NivRen that I can see, write, think about (now dreaming is something else altogether, they cannot control that), hehe. Wink I am in fact certain, if I keep up at this rate, these guys are soon going to catch-on and fire me. Unhappy

Edited by Excruciating - 29 December 2010 at 3:31pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewani

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
guys..i have to say i agree with you all and also want the Rope Scene to come after the wedding photo session thing.
There is no way they can have that chemistry and mood after the rope scene. so, like you have said before, the photo session will be over then Nivren will change and this will happen when everyone is back home.

plus this has to happen after the photo session for Viren to believe Nivi without any doubts. he is the only one who knows how Nivi was few minutes back and now she cannot do this. he knows that. and it will make him go after that person. 

MP you better run bcos when you are caught you will be locked up in some Hell hole (maybe you will be forced to sleep in between YD and CC) and you will cry so much that you have no idea.

You better start saying your last rites or any prayers you want. Bcos after Friday you are not safe anymore. 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index