Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai (Page 102)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

I hate divya... I just took some heart and , muted my volume cause I could not bear listening to her crap , but I wanted to see vandana's expressions and her care and concern for Nivi...
and I am glad that she truly cares for niveditha.

Divya, you spineless , selfish , loser of a person, even though I am not able to completely hate you and the only reason is nivi, cause nivi loves you.

But she is dirt , worse than dirt , no sister can do this...
I hope sidharth fights with her reallllll good and she is just left crying and crying ....

suchi darlz i am with u , i feel the same way, one tiny bit of me also cant hate Divya but the rest just boil in anger when i see her acting the way she is towards the person who loves her like crazy. uff when will DD learn.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

OKk guyzzz now time 2 leave . hav a SD wid our NivRen byee guyzz
cya darlz u have sweet dreams too catch u later. goodnite

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Payal where is the love button to ur post hun, i loved it wow. u guys r on a roll with great writting. sorry to be slow yaar was hiding from dad heheheh. anyways OMG payal we have a serious mind connection going on here, first in the date scene me and u thought about viren wanting to kiss nivi and now today also we r thinking the sameShocked. I also thought of his expression to be determined too in the dadaji scene lolz u could see it in his eyes that he was thinking the same diolugue u wrote. Also outside the bedroom scene oh my i also thought he was gonna loose it the second time round when he came and i think he did for a sec, see his body language, he leaned on the wall just admiring her ufff i really wanted him to hug her from behind or something like that, this distance is killing me i want their love story to start or god knows what story i will see in viren's eyesLOLWink

@shova Jaan hu cn u forget me .after all it was me 1st who started dis point ki Viren was abt 2 kiss Nivi in date scene .Cry

NivRenDeewanisimran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:54pm | IP Logged

Payal where is the love button to ur post hun, i loved it wow. u guys r on a roll with great writting. sorry to be slow yaar was hiding from dad heheheh. anyways OMG payal we have a serious mind connection going on here, first in the date scene me and u thought about viren wanting to kiss nivi and now today also we r thinking the sameShocked. I also thought of his expression to be determined too in the dadaji scene lolz u could see it in his eyes that he was thinking the same diolugue u wrote. Also outside the bedroom scene oh my i also thought he was gonna loose it the second time round when he came and i think he did for a sec, see his body language, he leaned on the wall just admiring her ufff i really wanted him to hug her from behind or something like that, this distance is killing me i want their love story to start or god knows what story i will see in viren's eyesLOLWink

@shova Jaan hu cn u forget me .after all it was me 1st who started dis point ki Viren was abt 2 kiss Nivi in date scene .Cry
awwwwww monica dont cry darlz i didnt know that u pointed it out the thing is i have not been able to read everyones post and only read the recent few pages when i logg in so i think i missed ur post on that. sorry darlz. ok so now its me u and payal who think like crazy lolz.

simran728gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:54pm | IP Logged

OKk guyzzz now time 2 leave . hav a SD wid our NivRen byee guyzz
cya darlz u have sweet dreams too catch u later. goodnite
Good night Moni. Sweet NivRen/Kinny dreams. Wink HugTalk to you later. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

kolv Groupbie
kolv
kolv

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
I seriously hope atleast now Nivi realizes how horrible DD is. I would really love a scene where Nivi tells DD off. Sid is really really spineless. He just so pathetic who is ready to fall to any level to just keep things smooth. No wonder he is VD's son who is  also spineless. I hope CTs have thought of some good punishment for HL and DD. Just Nivren truth coming out is not enough to punish DD.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010ScintillatingSuchi-

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:05pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Girls don't think too much what will Viren do, what will Nivi do, what will Sid do, what will NT do as till mystery track going on no one will be shown directly to be doing anything in front even if they are doing something at back as to maintain mystery and suspense on them.
exactly rach thats what i wrote now, but u said it better then meBig smile
i agree they wont show what viren sid or nivi will do as they still need to crate the suspense so no point in us thinking, all will get revealed soon when MP comes to light.
Yes shova agree with you they won't show Viren asking anyone about the bulb to maintain the suspense. He would have done if he was with somebody else when he found the bulb but he was all alone so will not ask anything from anyone and if he does to then also they will do something to increase our suspicion on him. I think these things will increase his overprotectiveness towards Nivi which will be misjugded as psychotic behavior of Viren rest I don't know what they are gonna show.

NivRenDeewanigmann2010Scintillatinganjubala

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Yes shova agree with you they won't show Viren asking anyone about the bulb to maintain the suspense. He would have done if he was with somebody else when he found the bulb but he was all alone so will not ask anything from anyone and if he does to then also they will do something to increase our suspicion on him. I think these things will increase his overprotectiveness towards Nivi which will be misjugded as psychotic behavior of Viren rest I don't know what they are gonna show.
yep my rachu well said. and yep these things will increase his overprotectiveness. he is allready from the beggning u know but after the article came out now we are seeing him obbsessive more lolz.
anyways i am having trouble controlling my heart and mind cause each time i watch nivren scees and the SBB and SBS segment my mind is going nuts oh my i just love nivi in that dress i think i am falling for her dress she looks beautiful yaar uff so pretty. and viren babu my oh my what hotness, uff i just wanna run and hug him tight. Anyways i cant wait for that photo scene , loved the way  nivi was staring at him Embarrassed

my i was sitting here and just drifting off to my nivren dream, hopefully this rope scene isnt as bad and then after we get this photo scene. wait r we gonna get rope scene before or after photo scene??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Scintillating

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index