Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai (Page 101)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Girls, a very important thing I forgot to mention in my analysis - Expressions of NT dadi when DD was not able to give her promise that she will take care of Nivi. Look at her expressions.. It is very evident and clear that dadi has recognized the fact that Divya is not going to take care of Nivi. Something is wrong between the two. Look how she is looking at DD when she goes away with HL. The feeling is sinking in that DD will not be there for Nivi and even DD's expressions showed her that. So now dadi will definitely be more worried and will do something or meet with Viren to find out what is going on.

Yes anju this is a very important point and i also noticed. NT did relise something was wrong between DD and nivi and i guess she will find out soon and as ketty said i also want viren and dadi to talk things out if its possible.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Payal I just those scenes again with your analysis in mind. You were right on target. It wasn't imagination of your active mind. LOL I just love his attitude when Nivi refused to come and fake anger while telling Nivi don't open the door. I really want that attitude back in him when he talks to DD, CC or YD or anyone he works with. Actually even Nivi is also getting good at showing attitude without being disrespectful, soubat ka asar achcha ho raha hai dono pe. Viren agreed that it's his wife 101%, now let's see when Nivi agrees that she is changing due to him.  
Ketty, hehe good to know it wasn't the imagination of my active mind. Now I know, who can I reach out to whenever I am not sure about the reality of a scene..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Girls don't think too much what will Viren do, what will Nivi do, what will Sid do, what will NT do as till mystery track going on no one will be shown directly to be doing anything in front even if they are doing something at back as to maintain mystery and suspense on them.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniFaizuuNivRensimran728Scintillatinggmann2010

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Girls, do you think Viren will go and find out from Nandu when he changed library's bulb? If Nandu says that he put new one before evening or something then it clears one thing - the bulb was working when Nivi went to switch it off and somebody took it from the lamp when they all went to check. This will surely make him think more that bulb was there and working as Nandu had replaced it. So who took it out???

Anju i think if viren does ask nandu then i will break into my computer screen and hug him till i squash him lolz. I will be over the moon if the CTs show viren actually using his brains and trying to figgure it out. And if he does ask nandu it will show people viren isnt MP which we allready know for sure. anyways but if viren ask nandu and if nandubandu is working for YD then he will not tell viren rite. but anyways i hope they show viren asking nandu but why do i feel they wont show that cause they would still want people to suspect viren so if they show viren asking the suspense will be half over rite so mabye not get our hopes up rite. did i make sense i am actually in nivren  dream land lolz and typing at same time so not sure what's happening lolz.Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010ScintillatinganjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

[/QUOTE] 

Woww Payal maazing Analysis dear . lovedd it .

d way u explained Viren was 2 gd . But seriousyy all credit 2 make Viiren so lovable n so cutee goes 2 Kinshuk .He truly knows Yaar hu 2 change ur expressions , when 2 change it imeediately .like u explained d flower scene .I mean it is 2 difficult 2 change ur expressions in few seconds n he did it perfectllyy .Clap .
That's true Moni, all the credit does go to Kinhsuk. He has proven again and again what a brilliant actor he is. Kudos to him, for sure.[/QUOTE] 

ohh Yaa dear he is not only a gd looking dashing , charming , hott , sexy talented actor but a versatile actor also . n i m so proud 2 b his mad n crazyy Fan

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniFaizuuNivRenScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Girls don't think too much what will Viren do, what will Nivi do, what will Sid do, what will NT do as till mystery track going on no one will be shown directly to be doing anything in front even if they are doing something at back as to maintain mystery and suspense on them.
exactly rach thats what i wrote now, but u said it better then meBig smile
i agree they wont show what viren sid or nivi will do as they still need to crate the suspense so no point in us thinking, all will get revealed soon when MP comes to light.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Yupp Shova i also thnk ki They will nt show Viren asking abt dis bulb thng frm Nandu as they want 2 show audience tht Viren is MP .

NivRenDeewanisimran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
OKk guyzzz now time 2 leave . hav a SD wid our NivRen byee guyzz

NivRenDeewanisimran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index