Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai (Page 100)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Girls, a very important thing I forgot to mention in my analysis - Expressions of NT dadi when DD was not able to give her promise that she will take care of Nivi. Look at her expressions.. It is very evident and clear that dadi has recognized the fact that Divya is not going to take care of Nivi. Something is wrong between the two. Look how she is looking at DD when she goes away with HL. The feeling is sinking in that DD will not be there for Nivi and even DD's expressions showed her that. So now dadi will definitely be more worried and will do something or meet with Viren to find out what is going on.
Anju I so hope that NT Dadi and Viren talk and share their concern as both their aim in life is to see Nivi happy and safe. And it will be really cool to see them interacting more you know. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniFaizuuNivRensimran728Scintillatinganjubala

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Payal where is the love button to ur post hun, i loved it wow. u guys r on a roll with great writting. sorry to be slow yaar was hiding from dad heheheh. anyways OMG payal we have a serious mind connection going on here, first in the date scene me and u thought about viren wanting to kiss nivi and now today also we r thinking the sameShocked. I also thought of his expression to be determined too in the dadaji scene lolz u could see it in his eyes that he was thinking the same diolugue u wrote. Also outside the bedroom scene oh my i also thought he was gonna loose it the second time round when he came and i think he did for a sec, see his body language, he leaned on the wall just admiring her ufff i really wanted him to hug her from behind or something like that, this distance is killing me i want their love story to start or god knows what story i will see in viren's eyesLOLWink

FaizuuNivRensimran728Scintillatinggmann2010anjubala

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
I hate divya... I just took some heart and , muted my volume cause I could not bear listening to her crap , but I wanted to see vandana's expressions and her care and concern for Nivi...
and I am glad that she truly cares for niveditha.

Divya, you spineless , selfish , loser of a person, even though I am not able to completely hate you and the only reason is nivi, cause nivi loves you.

But she is dirt , worse than dirt , no sister can do this...
I hope sidharth fights with her reallllll good and she is just left crying and crying ....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenScintillatinggmann2010anjubala

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Originally posted by anjubala

Payal, if you read my thoughts just before your post you will see I have mentioned that same point. His attitude when he had 2nd flower in his hand..It was killing. So much attitude he showed in that scene - one hand had flower and the other hand is calling Nivi that you come else here it is..
Yes, I love his attitude and I am missing it big time. I was happy to see it back for a moment.
Hey Anju, wow you thought of the same thing. Nice!! And, here I was thinking it's only me. It was a wow moment, though, wasn't it? Loved Viren then, even more..
me too me too i want his attitude back. I am also missing our attitude hottieBig smile, really loved him in that scene and also when he told nivi not to enter the room lolz love his attitude and his kiddish behaviour. Man this viren darling is such an amazing character, what ever hapen or what ever he does we love him for everything naa. I bet when he is shown to be onbsessive we will love him more tooBig smile but i do want his attitude to surface once in a while cause its a treat to see him like this and i am pretty sure his attitude will come in the coming episodes.

Edited by NivRenDeewani - 29 December 2010 at 1:39pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Scintillatinganjubala

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Payal where is the love button to ur post hun, i loved it wow. u guys r on a roll with great writting. sorry to be slow yaar was hiding from dad heheheh. anyways OMG payal we have a serious mind connection going on here, first in the date scene me and u thought about viren wanting to kiss nivi and now today also we r thinking the sameShocked. I also thought of his expression to be determined too in the dadaji scene lolz u could see it in his eyes that he was thinking the same diolugue u wrote. Also outside the bedroom scene oh my i also thought he was gonna loose it the second time round when he came and i think he did for a sec, see his body language, he leaned on the wall just admiring her ufff i really wanted him to hug her from behind or something like that, this distance is killing me i want their love story to start or god knows what story i will see in viren's eyesLOLWink
Oh my, hi Shova dear!! I didn't know you were online. Yipeee, you thought the same too and that too of both the scenes Dancing. I am so happy, someone's as crazy as I am, hehe. Wink We are seriously like partners in crime, right? But I hear you about NivRen. Man, they better get close, something better develop significantly between them because we have to see something tangible right, both of us cannot just keep imagining things in our heads Day Dreaming, hehe, what say?

Edited by Excruciating - 29 December 2010 at 1:28pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

I hate divya... I just took some heart and , muted my volume cause I could not bear listening to her crap , but I wanted to see vandana's expressions and her care and concern for Nivi...
and I am glad that she truly cares for niveditha.

Divya, you spineless , selfish , loser of a person, even though I am not able to completely hate you and the only reason is nivi, cause nivi loves you.

But she is dirt , worse than dirt , no sister can do this...
I hope sidharth fights with her reallllll good and she is just left crying and crying ....

Suchi, I so wanted that Sid was there at the breakfast table today to see what his wife is doing.. Sid is never there at the right moment.. VD you better tell her off, you are MIL afterall..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010ScintillatingSuchi-

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Girls, do you think Viren will go and find out from Nandu when he changed library's bulb? If Nandu says that he put new one before evening or something then it clears one thing - the bulb was working when Nivi went to switch it off and somebody took it from the lamp when they all went to check. This will surely make him think more that bulb was there and working as Nandu had replaced it. So who took it out???

FaizuuNivRenNivRenDeewanigmann2010ScintillatingSuchi-

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Oh my, hi Shova dear!! I didn't know you were online. Yipeee, you thought the same too and that too of both the scenes Dancing. I am so happy, someone's as crazy as I am, hehe. Wink We are seriously like partners in crime, right? But I hear you about NivRen. Man, they better get close, something better develop significantly between them because we have to see something tangible right, both of us cannot just keep imagining things in our heads Day Dreaming, hehe, what say?
Payal sweets yep i was online from before but went into hiding as dad woke up sowas not able to type but was reading ur post.

Payal i thought u allready knew i was as crazy as u darlz. we both are partners in thinking up scene regarding Nivren that arnt even shown lolz.

Oh my i also want nivren love story now man my imagination has allready run wild man u dunno what i am thinking now lolzEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Scintillating

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index