Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai (Page 10)

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Originally posted by mahix3

Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

girls, am i allowed to hit Divya??? Please say yes as I really want to..
COULD I JOIN YOU ANJU DI!!
PLEASE, DIL KO SUKOON MIL JAYEGA!Big smile
How about we gang up? 
The three of us, Anju di, me and Faiza (hi sweetie) hit Divya until she gets some sense in her and stops being such a horrible and fake person. LIKE HER MOTHER!
Mahi, I am so upset and pissed off...so I better shut up for couple of hrs till I cool myself down.
Looks like there is somebody else who is doing all this..But I think it is YD with the help of someone outsider....I am glad NT dadi saw the figure coming out and this will play a significant role later on.

Forget about being upset Di, I'm pissed off, aggravated, agitated, irritated, angry and like ready to kill someone right about now. Like seriously!? I hate Divya's selfish ways. And I hate Hemleta for making her like that. See the difference between two sisters who grew up under the same roof? One was raised by an angel like Naintara and grew up to be an angel whereas one was raised by a Saitan named Hemleta and became the next Saitan. If only Nivi and Naintara could talk, then this could clear up. OR BETTER-- if Viren and Naintara talked.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeshana_83Resh.....lamsmilee1014FaizuuNivRengmann2010

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Nahin Di.... Hemleta isn't destroying Divya's life. SHE ALREADY DESTROYED IT!
Hemleta has made Divya her spitting image. A selfish, conniving, hurtful, conceited, two-faced, fake person who is willing to step on anyone to get her place in the family and let me tell you something Di, this isn't to ensure that Divya has her place in the family alone but to ensure that whatever Nivi gets, Divya gets more and let's not act like Hemleta doesn't care about money because she does and from the very beginning wanted to get Divya married into a wealthy family! 

And Hemleta was always a full time villain. From the very beginning she was a villain and she took her time to make Divya like her too. Divya doesn't deserve Nivi and I want the truth to come out so that Divya knows that she is Divya Siddarth Sood ONLY BECAUSE OF NIVEDITA!  

I hate this mystery, torture, mental track thing. I want the truth track to come out where Divya finds out how Hemleta was behind all this crap but Nivi sacrificed for Divya because she wanted to. I'd love to see Divya's face once she finds out that Sid loved Nivi .... HAH!
I am always against this slap business in show but I am eagerly waiting for following slaps:

1. I want Sid to slap DD when he realize what she was up to
2.  want Divya to slap her mom really hard when she finds out HL is behind all this
3. I want Viren to slap CC when he finds out that how his mother was torturing Nivi
4. I want BS to slap YD when he comes to know what kind of hell she created for Nivi
LMAAAO!!!
OMG, SLAP BUSINESS.

AND LIST ANOTHER ONE ...
ALL OF US NIVREN MANIACS SLAPPING YD, CC, DD AND HL ..

Just imagine them with black eyes and blue bruises, even their make up won't be able to cover that!Ouch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83mahix3Shayafanmilee1014gmann2010

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

1. I want Sid to slap DD when he realize what she was up to
2.  want Divya to slap her mom really hard when she finds out HL is behind all this
3. I want Viren to slap CC when he finds out that how his mother was torturing Nivi
4. I want BS to slap YD when he comes to know what kind of hell she created for Nivi

I would also like to see JAWAHAR get slapped by BHUPAT, YASHONDRA VANDHANA, NAINTARA and KESHAV once his truth comes out Smile Five beautifully anticipated slaps for one person.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83FaizuuNivRenShayafanlamsmilee1014gmann2010

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Hey girls whats up did you miss me I am sure everyone must be ranting on Divya, MP, Viren and CC.
Now one thing is clear Dadasahib, VD and Divya are not involved but rest all are under suspect list.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeshana_83FaizuuNivRenShayafanmilee1014gmann2010Suchi-

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Originally posted by tamushi

omg, all are in murderous mood here.
Mahi, Anju, Faija, ketty cool down girls!

now all take a pillow and imagine it to be dd , let hell break loose!!  ((idea borrowed from BB - big bossLOL)

see you all must feel much better now.

No Di.... I don't feel as good as I would if I had really punched Divya in her "pretty" little face. Hello Divya, you're not even that pretty at all. You're just fake. A whole bunch of makeup and hair coloring. Jeeze. Divya the prettier sister? I think not! More like the stuck-up, selfish, self-loving sister.

Ohh Mahi! Hug

you know I still believe it's divya and she is doing all this to make Nivi look bad in front of all. She is raising baar for dumbness!!AngryLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83FaizuuNivRenShayafangmann2010

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Mahi, I think sooner or later Viren will have a talk with NT dadi. CTs seriously need to show us some logic in this whole mad show.. This is not a story of a girl but story of how to torture a girl... Such sadistic writers.. OMG...
And this week itself they will show the rope episode as today Nivi and Viren are wearing the same clothes that they showed in the SBS segment. Even DD is wearing the same sari like in the segment. SO girls, get ready for more torture and drama..Maybe Thursday we will see that....
I hate hate DD, HL more than I hate CC.. CC seems better than DD..How is she ruining life of her sister..How can she say ki Nivi to hamesha sahmi hui rahti thi isliye dadi use kahin bahar nahin bhejti thi...Arey girl, you did not see how she stood up for her family against all Soods...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeshana_83milee1014tamushiDilbole_ShiOmRu

Resh..... Senior Member
Resh.....
Resh.....

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:58am | IP Logged

CTs are unnecessarily starting so many plots...
Now as Viren did not do work and did not send quotation, so Sid will not help Viren and see Sid was upset and said sorry to Mr. Bhatia and once he kept phone was in thinking mode about whether to give work to Viren or not.
But I liked the way he was in thinking mode in the library when everybody left and looked at the light bulb. I am positive that he believed Nivi as he knows her very well and knows she will not make up things. He surely has doubts..

yes............quotation problem will definitely create friction between sid and viren..........  i also feel that sid believed nivi at the library........... but we will get all the answers only once this mystery is solved.............
lot of things are happening............ i dont know what to make out of what........Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83FaizuuNivRenDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Sauji pillow is not going to cut in for it. I am really pissed off today. And Mahi even heart and brain transplant won't work on DD, she has not chance surviving by getting a mother like HL. And you know apple doesn't fall too far from tree. Both HL and DD are self serving and greedy. Best punishment for DD and HL is that Sid leaves DD.  

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeshana_83FaizuuNivRenmilee1014tamushiDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index