Posted: 13 years ago
rachu u broke my heart </3
Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanKi4eva

guys if you love me..

you have to wtch this vm for me 😃

Sanju brilliant VM and kinny looks stunning in all the shots you have chosen ðŸ˜³
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Beautiful name Anju I will go for it and how much time will you take

Lovely name Anju but I guess u guys have to do the honours this time as well as I'm still not in a poistion to type long posts
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SnehaNivRenFan

Hey hun. Yeah i too hope that he wont do the disappearing act and has finished shooting coz its very difficult to see an episode without NivRen scenes....

Right now situation with Nivi is very critical, I don't think they will show Viren's disappearing act right now. And if they show something like that we all will be really mad at him. ðŸ˜†

Anyways Moni I agree with you that Nivi has started feeling for Viren but she still thinks that feeling is for friend. And Rach said I also want her to realize that what she feels for Viren is not as friend but as wife when she truly knows him.
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ok I am going to do honor this time
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anyone who is watching please give us quick update. Pretty please. ðŸ˜ƒ 
Shayafan thumbnail

Originally posted by: gmann2010

Right now situation with Nivi is very critical, I don't think they will show Viren's disappearing act right now. And if they show something like that we all will be really mad at him. ðŸ˜†

Anyways Moni I agree with you that Nivi has started feeling for Viren but she still thinks that feeling is for friend. And Rach said I also want her to realize that what she feels for Viren is not as friend but as wife when she truly knows him.

I really hope ketty but u know the article did mention that viewers will wonder y he disappears so i thought this would be an apt time to disappear coz then we would be furious and wonder where he has gone with Nivi in such a mess...

Infact if u see the wordings of the song, she clearly said that she feels kashish and kashish dost ke liye kabhi nahin hoti ðŸ˜† I guess she too has short term memory problem....
Shayafan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Ok I am going to do honor this time

Yay go Rachu go !!!!

Btw girls was there no segments on SBS/SBB about CCBM?
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Rachna for doing it.. I would have taken some time... Thanks girls for liking my analysis..It means a lot to me.
gmann2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SnehaNivRenFan

I really hope ketty but u know the article did mention that viewers will wonder y he disappears so i thought this would be an apt time to disappear coz then we would be furious and wonder where he has gone with Nivi in such a mess...

Infact if u see the wordings of the song, she clearly said that she feels kashish and kashish dost ke liye kabhi nahin hoti ðŸ˜† I guess she too has short term memory problem....

LOL I know, right? serial me kuchch bhi chalata hai yaar. At least Viren getting want he wants out of her using friendship. ðŸ˜†