Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: NivRenDeewani

ahahah ketty yarr i was also happy to hear YD going away, hope she has a car crash on the way and dies(sorry but i hate her alot). U know did u see she wasnt happy about going and i think cause then the MP business will be stoped and she cant input on it so thats why i am sure she is MP. And rachu mabye JW is part of YD plan mabye both are doing it. But i am certain its YD as she was unhappy to go so suddenly. And anyways why will they show her going away now, it must hold some meaning what say??

I don't know yaar, we have started doubting each and everything in this show, even if someone sneeze funny we will doubt that person. We are dissecting every action of every character just to figure out who MP is. I don't know why CT is making YD and Sid going away, I thought now the full drama of Nivi and her mom's condition comparison will be on, so YD is an essential part. But now BS being well, I don't know how much YD could have done openly. Anyways we still have CC, HL, and PB to worry about. 
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gmann2010

I don't know yaar, we have started doubting each and everything in this show, even if someone sneeze funny we will doubt that person. We are dissecting every action of every character just to figure out who MP is. I don't know why CT is making YD and Sid going away, I thought now the full drama of Nivi and her mom's condition comparison will be on, so YD is an essential part. But now BS being well, I don't know how much YD could have done openly. Anyways we still have CC, HL, and PB to worry about. 

πŸ˜†so true jaan we have began to suspect everything anyone does. but there must be a reason for making YD and sid leave rite?? yep i agree we still have PB,HL and CC in the house but i just cant get why YD would be shown gone when the story is getting more tensed. PB will be allrite as Sid will be gone and hopefully HL doesnt put more bad thought in her mind. and CC man what else can she do yaar uff no days she doesnt scare me much, she does the same old things and now nivi is stornger and is kind of able to handle CC and most of she has Viren by her side so CC doesnt matter as much.
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
You are right Shova, now a days CC doesn't do much. She wanted a rift between sisters and that is going on in full swing right now. And what more CC can do other than insulting and taunting, and most of the time for insulting and taunting she needs YD's help. May be actor playing YD need some personal time off. Sid anyways wasn't doing much, so doesn't make any difference if he is picture or not. But I was interested in knowing what was going on his mind after this whole rope fiasco. About HL and PB, they are not going to change, I think HL might tell PB about Nivi's mom and PB can use that to make CC and YD believe that Nivi is going insane. I am more scare of HL and PB this time, because they might do more damage to Nivi then CC.
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Shova, πŸ€— Jaan, how can I not say hello to you, if I am online but the problem is that the net at my home is not working and so was reading everyone's posts on my phone (that's how much I love you guys). Thanks dear for liking what I wrote about today's episode.

Lamya, thanks for liking my post. As I mentioned earlier to Ketty, that I almost didn't write about the cream cheese analogy because was mortified for thinking such a silly thought but honestly, I was so feeling it, that I had to mention it in my analysis. πŸ˜‰

Ashly - Yes, the hug is simply magical, isn't it. Honestly, today at work I had that literally paused indefinitely on a separate window, while I was writing about it. Now you know, where I got the inspiration, hehe.

It is past midnight got me here but was not feeling sleepy & just stepped out for a bit to chat with you guys. How is everyone? What are we discussing? Awaiting tomorrow's episode, huh? I really am, at last, we are going to get our wish granted - of NivRen having some significant sharing & mature communication as married couples do.

NivRenDeewani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Excruciating

Hey Shova, πŸ€— Jaan, how can I not say hello to you, if I am online but the problem is that the net at my home is not working and so was reading everyone's posts on my phone (that's how much I love you guys). Thanks dear for liking what I wrote about today's episode.

Lamya, thanks for liking my post. As I mentioned earlier to Ketty, that I almost didn't write about the cream cheese analogy because was mortified for thinking such a silly thought but honestly, I was so feeling it, that I had to mention it in my analysis. πŸ˜‰

Ashly - Yes, the hug is simply magical, isn't it. Honestly, today at work I had that literally paused indefinitely on a separate window, while I was writing about it. Now you know, where I got the inspiration, hehe.

It is past midnight got me here but was not feeling sleepy & just stepped out for a bit to chat with you guys. How is everyone? What are we discussing? Awaiting tomorrow's episode, huh? I really am, at last, we are going to get our wish granted - of NivRen having some significant sharing & mature communication as married couples do.

Payal jaan πŸ€—πŸ€— was mising u. oh i didnt know ur net wasnt working. Payal u never have silly thoughts darlz and if u ever think so just think about me cause u know eaxtly what i think lolz, but i loved ur cream cheese though and when i saw the scene again all i could see was that πŸ˜†
Yes i am also over excited about tomorrow epi it will be the best new years eve gift as finally we will see a heart to heart chat between Nivren and i cant wait uff it will be great i know it.we r just discussing about CC and how hopeless she is now lolz.
NivRenDeewani thumbnail

Originally posted by: gmann2010

You are right Shova, now a days CC doesn't do much. She wanted a rift between sisters and that is going on in full swing right now. And what more CC can do other than insulting and taunting, and most of the time for insulting and taunting she needs YD's help. May be actor playing YD need some personal time off. Sid anyways wasn't doing much, so doesn't make any difference if he is picture or not. But I was interested in knowing what was going on his mind after this whole rope fiasco. About HL and PB, they are not going to change, I think HL might tell PB about Nivi's mom and PB can use that to make CC and YD believe that Nivi is going insane. I am more scare of HL and PB this time, because they might do more damage to Nivi then CC.

I know ketty sweets PB and HL is much more dangerous then CC lolz. ur rite CC now also need YD help to suceed her plan.
 CC not really a threat now days she has become hopeless. She is just using people and thats all she can do.
lolz yep sid dosent make any difference if he is at home or not but it will be interesting to know what he thought but yaar what will he say he hasnt said anything up till now so i dont think he will say much lolz.
 I will hate HL more if she tell PB about nivi's mom but i bet ur rite i think the truth will be told to divya and then PB will make Nivi's life hell by opening her big dumb mouth and telling YD and CC that nivi is also likely to be like her mum. uff what a sister PB is man😑
Edited by NivRenDeewani - 13 years ago
Scintillating thumbnail

Payal jaan πŸ€—πŸ€— was mising u. oh i didnt know ur net wasnt working. Payal u never have silly thoughts darlz and if u ever think so just think about me cause u know eaxtly what i think lolz, but i loved ur cream cheese though and when i saw the scene again all i could see was that πŸ˜†
Yes i am also over excited about tomorrow epi it will be the best new years eve gift as finally we will see a heart to heart chat between Nivren and i cant wait uff it will be great i know it.we r just discussing about CC and how hopeless she is now lolz.

Shova, thanks dear, that's all the encouragement I needed. Now anytime a seriously silly thought comes to my mind, I won't think twice about mentioning it because I would be guaranteed of your support, hehe. πŸ˜‰ Honestly, till yesterday I was really dreading a very depressing weekend ahead but didn't expect them to wrap up the bridal attire photo sequence today itself along with the fansi scene. So, that was really nice, another reason why today's episode ended up being a blast. You are right about CC, at this point she is quiet hopeless. All she can really hype and add fuel to is the sister rift, well Nivi (poor soul) has already hardened herself to the fact that she will expect this lousy pathetic behavior from PB..
NivRenDeewani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Excruciating

Shova, thanks dear, that's all the encouragement I needed. Now anytime a seriously silly thought comes to my mind, I won't think twice about mentioning it because I would be guaranteed of your support, hehe. πŸ˜‰ Honestly, till yesterday I was really dreading a very depressing weekend ahead but didn't expect them to wrap up the bridal attire photo sequence today itself along with the fansi scene. So, that was really nice, another reason why today's episode ended up being a blast. You are right about CC, at this point she is quiet hopeless. All she can really hype and add fuel to is the sister rift, well Nivi (poor soul) has already hardened herself to the fact that she will expect this lousy pathetic behavior from PB..

yep my payal sweets u have my full support alwaysπŸ˜ƒ. yep i was also preparing myself for a horrible episode and weekend but man was soo happy seeing todays episode and precap. I was so not looking forward to the fansi scene but man they pulled it off beautifully and glad that we had a scene like this.

Yaar didnt u just love CC today and the scene where they showed her directly infront of the rope ahahahπŸ˜†

yep CC is hopeless now so lets not worry too much about her. And PB uff no matter how much nivi hardened herself against PB she is still getting hurt by her behaviour. Poor darling has done so much for the pathetic PB and what does PB do for her in return😑 urggg hate PB too.
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
OK my sweets i have to go and help mum with the midnite feast we r gonna have tonite for new year so i will be dissapearing soon and might just pop in and read ur posts.

U guys have a wonderfull NEW YEARS!! hope the year ahead is wonderfull .

Edited by NivRenDeewani - 13 years ago
Scintillating thumbnail

OK my sweets i have to go and help mum with the midnite feast we r gonna have tonite for new year so i will be dissapearing soon and might just pop in and read ur posts.

U guys have a wonderfull NEW YEARS!! hope the year ahead is wonderfull .

Same to you dear. Bye dear. Chat with you tomorrow.