NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai - Page 100

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Thanks Anju for liking my posts and Millie Mindblowing you completely bowled me out Jaan you are too good I love your explaination and I want you to write more and more you are too good but I am really missing Navz and Anju's analysis
Ashvee ki analysis milta to cake par chery ho jaata.
Anju aaj to tum COTW bani ho aaj to bada analysis banta hai (Congrats once again) please do it when ever you get time.

Yes jaan, I will do it. Even I want to do it. The episode was so beautiful and there is so much to write. Not because I am COTW but because for all you I want to write. Will do it as soon as I have some time. Thanks for wishing me.
Originally posted by Excruciating

Hey Girls!! My oh my, what an episode!! Wow, simply marvelous. I am so happy and relieved at the same time and eagerly awaiting tomorrow's episode. Honestly guys, I was so dreading a depressing weekend yesterday.

Moni, dear as always a great analysis of today's episode. Yours is usually the first analysis that gets posted after every episode and I have kind of gotten used to expecting that. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Anju, are you kidding, for the life of me I wouldn't miss your analysis of today's episode. Of course, dear take your own time and we will wait to read your thoughts.

Milee, I have yet to read your analysis. Will read it in a bit, though I cannot wait already to read your thoughtful comments on today's brilliant episode.

Rach, I love your point of view, it usually is very different & you think about things none of us have really thought about & I absolutely love that about your posts. Today was not an exception either about only NivRen receiving credit for helping & supporting each other and no one else. So true, completely agree with that, but never thought in that context..

Ketty, hello, you cannot go and do a 360 degree turn around on me by saying, "I don't trust my judgment when things goes really emotional"!! Hey, whose judgment am I going to trust now, if you end up claiming yourself to be such? I rely on you to tell me what is/was real and what was purely a figment of my imagination...

Thanks payal and I am really waiting for your points which sharp eyes judged and which we couldn't saw in the episode I really loved you even point the tinniest expression which usually we miss to note this tell you how much you notice NivRen slightest action
Did anyone notice Sid's exxpression, when NivRen hugged. I think he was jealous. What do you guys think.

Coming to the episode, todays was really an emotion packed one. The actors did the fab job.
Originally posted by sunflower52

Did anyone notice Sid's exxpression, when NivRen hugged. I think he was jealous. What do you guys think.

Coming to the episode, todays was really an emotion packed one. The actors did the fab job.
Hi, this is Payal and what's your name? Don't think we have interacted before. Okay, now to answer your question about Sid's expression, I don't think Sid was jealous at all and I think, I might piss a lot of people off by saying this but I strongly feel that Sid is happy for Nivi and that he does see her as her brother's wife. So, the expression on Sid's face, following the NivRen hug, I think was two-fold. The first is this 'gladness' that oh, good Nivi has someone like my brother who clearly & evidently loves her so much & will always take care of her. And, this very brief expression is then followed by a questioning expression, which said, "okay, so what the hell? what's going on? If Nivi is not trying to commit suicide, then where & how did the fansi rope come in their room?"
Again, this is my point of view & I could completely be wrong here, completely. CTs are notorious for doing that to you..
Edited by Excruciating - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Thanks monika for liking it and commenting else aur kissine to parkar reply bhi nahi kiya๐Ÿ˜ญ aur mere Nandu aur bandu ko bhi akela chod diya.

Loved your analysis sweety you described each part very beautifully specially the turning point and Viren handsome quote.

I think Viren is very agressive for his loved ones and can never bear anything against them if you remember when he entered the show and misjudged its Divya because of whom his dada sahib is in this condition and he dragged her there to tell her I will not spare you for doing this to his dada sahib that's why Chanchal was always shown to be very worried and may be he had shown his very aggressive nature in past too and now someone is troubling Nivedita so I think his obsession will come out in the form of huge amount of anger as he will take some drastic steps against person who tried to harm Nivi (earlier it was shown in control and now they will show uncontrolled anger of Viren). After knowing his this part Nivi slowly with her love and attention reduce his anger like Viren reduced her tears. Actually this psychotic behaviour is only acceptable from Viren and he did have this weakness in him.
Yes Viren is definitely aggressive when it comes to his loved ones. I am looking forward to that aggressiveness once again. But I just don't want him to go over board, it is good that he has Nivi now to pacify him. You don't think logically when you are angry and the decisions you make when you are angry, you always end up regretting them. So even though I want him to be aggressive, I want him to use his brain too before taking any actions.  don't want him to end up in jail for murdering someone. And I am sure that it won't happen as Nivi will be always their to guide him. 
Originally posted by gmann2010

Oh I am so hoping for that Moni. I think we will definitely see them talking but not sure if that is tomorrow. NT Dadi's seeing someone outside Sood house and Viren's finding bulb next day just can't be waste. I am sure that it has a purpose and when NT Dadi meet Viren, they will realize the significance of both incidents. 

Heyy Ketty absoulutelyy rght dear . NT dadi 's seeing tht person n Viren's finding bulb can't go waste . I m sure there is strong motive behind dis . n i 2 hope ki we get Viren-dadi scene tomm .

BTW jaan i m asking dis ques frm d time i came here 2dy ki " wht will bring Viren's obession out yaar ? " i m reallyy unable 2 get it . any opinion abt it ?๐Ÿ˜•

Hey Girls!! My oh my, what an episode!! Wow, simply marvelous. I am so happy and relieved at the same time and eagerly awaiting tomorrow's episode. Honestly guys, I was so dreading a depressing weekend yesterday.

Moni, dear as always a great analysis of today's episode. Yours is usually the first analysis that gets posted after every episode and I have kind of gotten used to expecting that. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Anju, are you kidding, for the life of me I wouldn't miss your analysis of today's episode. Of course, dear take your own time and we will wait to read your thoughts.

Milee, I have yet to read your analysis. Will read it in a bit, though I cannot wait already to read your thoughtful comments on today's brilliant episode.

Rach, I love your point of view, it usually is very different & you think about things none of us have really thought about & I absolutely love that about your posts. Today was not an exception either about only NivRen receiving credit for helping & supporting each other and no one else. So true, completely agree with that, but never thought in that context..

Ketty, hello, you cannot go and do a 360 degree turn around on me by saying, "I don't trust my judgment when things goes really emotional"!! Hey, whose judgment am I going to trust now, if you end up claiming yourself to be such? I rely on you to tell me what is/was real and what was purely a figment of my imagination...

Thank you sweetie for trusting me. As said this earlier too that I am emotional fool and when it comes to emotions I just don't trust myself.  But whether Viren was about to kiss Nivi or not you can still rely on me. ๐Ÿ˜‰  BTW waiting for your insight in today's NivRen romance.  

Edited by gmann2010 - 13 years ago

Hi, this is Payal and what's your name? Don't think we have interacted before. Okay, now to answer your question about Sid's expression, I don't think Sid was jealous at all and I think, I might piss a lot of people off by saying this but I strongly feel that Sid is happy for Nivi and that he does see her as her brother's wife. So, the expression on Sid's face, following the NivRen hug, I think was two-fold. The first is this 'gladness' that oh, good Nivi has someone like my brother who clearly & evidently loves her so much & will always take care of her. And, this very brief expression is then followed by a questioning expression, which said, "okay, so what the hell? what's going on? If Nivi is not trying to commit suicide, then where & how did the fansi rope come in their room?"
Again, this is my point of view & I could completely be wrong here, completely. CTs are notorious for doing that to you..
Hi, my name is Salma. I post few times only. The thing I could not really understand Sid's expression, It looked like he was sad that he was not the one to comfort Nivi. Thats why a little jealous also.
Originally posted by milee1014

Ok girls before I disappear again I wanted to write my analysis. Before doing today's I wanted to write some thoughts about yesterday's episode too.
The concern dadi has for Nivi was just so emotional, poor dadi she is not even worried about her health as she just got bypass surgery but worried about her chuimui. And she was heartbroken listening to Divya's words and thought is the same thing happening to Nivi what happened to her mom and at the end of the scene their she realized Divya is not going to suppport or take care of her sister.
Viren he is completely reliving all his past with Nivi. Being childish, youngster in love and a husband in love. I like how Kinshuk just changes expression so easily. And this guy is so not worried about anything, he was romancing his wife right infront of dadaji๐Ÿ˜†.
But yesterday's episode shows one thing that dadaji is really happy for both of them. For Nivi because she got a husband who loves her more than anything and who will be always their for her and he was happy that atleast one Grandson of his got married to the gem of the girl Nivi is who he wanted to make her his daughter in law. For Viren, he will be influenced by his wife and always stick to the right path, his wife will be their to guide him. He may not know much about Viren as he lived all his life without the family guidance but he is not worried about his grandson as he got a great wife and her guidance will make him successful in his life.
Dadaji did realized that they both care for each other so much and his Grandson is completely lost in his wife's love.
Coming to Divya, Yes I am still fuming at her but this girl because of her mother and her upbringing is completely became so selfish. She got so blinded in her love for Sid that she is not thinking anything other than Sid. And she will learn her lesson in a really hard way and I am sure of our sweet Nivi she will be their for her sister even after her sister wasn't even good to her. That is the reason our elders say that hatred and jealousy completely covers our mind and we lose right way of thinking when we have that.

Ok Now coming to today's episode:
1. Viren brings her to their room and Nivi asks him what's the surprise he says you can feel the surprise by your heart no need for the eyes but you need to see something else so close your eyes. (Here I felt isn't it true for them everything is from their heart) and he shows Divya-Sid picture and tells her what is the surprise in this, he says this is not the surprise but I want to create my wedding album too and shows her everything he bought(I think he max out his credit card for sure๐Ÿ˜†)
And she was touched by that gesture but she says No and he says Please (did you all notice one thing both of them cannot say No to one another when they say Please. the same thing happened on KC he could not say NO to Nivi when she said please Viren let me go without breaking fast. I really like this in both of them, it shows how much they care for eachother and they cannot deny one another their requests) and so she goes (I did get it did she go to other room or what becaue after changing back too she came back to the room from outside) Then our Sweetu all dressed up praises himself๐Ÿ˜†
2.Dadi is still worried about Nivi and then she has flashbacks of Nirmala. Then she decided that Nivi's future won't be the same as her mom. And she did realize something that something is wrong happening in that koti with her grand daughter and she needs to talk to Viren. Dadi knows that Nivi may not have the whole world behind her but Viren will always be there and she needs to make sure he knows everything and gets promise from him that he will take care of her granddaughter.
3. NivRen both come down, they are looking so beautiful and handsome(as Viren put it) The way Nivi shys away looking down when Viren intensely gazes into her eyes. And when she looks up he was still watching but had tears in his eyes(he was just admiring her and he was so touched that she agreed to do this for him) and that is the reason he looks away (he could not show tears to her) but she so sweetly makes him look her way with singing a song which has such a beautiful meaning.
The meaning of the song is so true for them. those words were from their hearts but it came as a song because they both have musical background and as I told in my other post that "Music is heard with ears but understood with heart" and they both understand what their hearts are saying to each other with that song.
She just enjoyed each and every moment and Viren just by watching Nivi enjoy is enjoying every moment of it. And at the end when they wanted to take the final photographs oh the way Viren was getting so close to her (did you all notice in the date scene she did not allow him to be that close but today she did not refuse rather she could not refuse him) but when the saw the pictures nothing came good. (I was thinking because like others who need photographs to remind of their moments they do not need any proofs because their each and every moments are captured intheir hearts and it will be there intheir hearts for until eternity)
And the return of the animals of the jungle (not vandana though) so she wants to leave, but he says so what we are not doing anything wrong but again she tells him what will they think we better go (she was teaching him something here, there are certain maryada and limits for everything and as coupld and as bahu she needs to follow those, I like it) so when she tells him he too leaves actually runs away.
4. The family get to gether, see this is what dadi was telling that day to Hema that you have to becarefu with the inlaws of your daughter there are certain maryada's to follow but like mom like daughter. If you really needs to make your husband happy learn something and do it yourself even it does not come good he will love for the gesture but who will teach this stupid girl. Her mom herself doesn't know so what can she teach her. Then comes Viren and his tayiji is so happy to see him and asks him to eat the pakoras. Nobody is bothered to give prasad to NivRen yaar. Then comes the topic of Sid leaving to Delhi, Poor Sweetu with his wife pataofy maybe completely forgot about the project and Sid like good brother he is going to fix the thing. (I hope they show Viren and Sid talking about this before Sid leaves to Delhi) The way CC looked at him see you are always behind your wife and look now what happend kind of.
5. Dadi is still worried about NIvi and wants to talk to Viren right away, Dadi is really a fighter yaar. I think Nivi got some of those fighting skills that is the reason she is so strong even after all this fiasco going on. (I hope Dadi and Viren get chance to talk to each other)
6. Nivi sees that rope first she thinks to call Viren but then she changes her mind(you know girls first I thought oh NO but then again I thought its good thing she did not go, because after she leaves from there who knows that MP will take out the rope and then again she will look like a fool without the rope atleast now they will believe her that thier is a rope and I am not worried about the whole family but Viren will believe her when she explains to him later that it was already there and she was trying to remove it and thats what happened actually)
Divya sees her sister trying to hang herself and goes to call Viren. Poor guy as soon as he saw Nivi like that he was half dead maybe his brain froze, he was so scared to death. and the way he shouted Nivedita, oh sweetu and then Nivi turns half way to see Viren fuming in anger and the way he grabbed her in his arms lifting and looking at her fuming. (Brilliant expressions by Kinshuk first scared, froze, scared and fuming with anger and later concern) When he said how can you do this I was always there for you, with you, I understood you and you are doing this. She was so confused poor Nivi. She never saw Viren this angry Yes, she saw a little anger in the mandir before marriage but never like this for her(Neha too did brilliant job with her expressions first scared, then worry, concern and atlast lost)And then Vandan too says how come you are doing this you could have come to me to talk, did you all notice Sid was utterly shocked, Divya was worried for her sister (atleast now she is worried because right now Sid is lost from her mind just her sister is visible when Sid comes back in picture she will become stupid) And then comes YD and with full anger asks what are you doing, she is concerned about her status (she doesnot want people to say sood bahu hanged herself status issue) but the Evil Witch even now continues with her taunts saying oh ma Nivi was trying to hang herself and thank God we all came if not what would have happened. Poor Nivi is explaining to Ma that she did not do anything but the rope was already there, Viren is still fuming and comes to her grabs her shoulder and says we see the rope and you were standing on the stool what should we think how can you do this, Nivi now completely lost her husband who always stood with her is not believing her so she doesn't care about anyone but Viren turns towards him adn says NO I did not do anything, why do you think I will do this and had tears rolling down plese believe me just by looking at her tears he was lost and tears were even in his eyes and takes her into his arms. Yes, ๐Ÿ˜ญ an emotional hug which they both needed to support each other in this cruel world which is hell bent on destroyign their happiness. And Nivi too wanted that comfort and she knows only and only her husband her friend her guardian Angel sent by God will give her that so she rests her head on his chest and cry away. They both were not worried about the entire household standing there infront of them. And the way Viren caressed her head and the look said so much how could I have lived with out you then he realized know she is the same girl just a few minutes ago told me that I am her friend, her companion her angel sent by God and who always will cherish with me, something is wrong and I need to figure this and that he cannot do infront of his family so tells them Nivedita needs some rest, its understood so they leave.
And then she lifts her head up and looks into his eyes while tears roll down. Viren was soo heartwrenced looking her like that.
Girls I know it was so emotional for all of us with whats happening with Nivi but today we got to witness something so beautiful between our NivRen, their concern and support for eachother reached its highest limit, the intensity of their care for each other is at its peak. It was shown really beautifully and the hug was just so out of this world.
These are my thoughts now your comments please.

Greattt n wonderful analysis jan .completlyy agrre wid ur each n every word .lovedd it dear
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Heyy Ketty absoulutelyy rght dear . NT dadi 's seeing tht person n Viren's finding bulb can't go waste . I m sure there is strong motive behind dis . n i 2 hope ki we get Viren-dadi scene tomm .

BTW jaan i m asking dis ques frm d time i came here 2dy ki " wht will bring Viren's obession out yaar ? " i m reallyy unable 2 get it . any opinion abt it ?๐Ÿ˜•
According to article, it said we will see obsessive Viren in 2011. So my guess is today's episode was the starting of it. I mean this whole MP and somebody trying to hurt Nivi will be the reason for him being obsessive. He will be over protective of Nivi and it will come across as obsessiveness.