NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai - Page 92

Posted: 13 years ago
Zarmeen I am also banking on NivRen trust for each other. And I am hoping that once initial shock of seeing her with that rope wears out, Viren will tell her that he trusts her and start looking into this mysterious happenings.  I also have a doubt that DD and HL is going to use this whole incident against Nivi and NT Dadi will step in to protect Nivi. 
part1

starts with our dear nivren...he shows d dresses n finally she agrees...
NT dadi remembering some old scenes abt nivi mom n worries if both'll've same fate...poor dadi...she says nivi is brave...she thinks something is wrong...i've to do something...I'VE TO TALK TO VIREN...
nivren get ready...song seq...
first is nivi  touching viren face part...viren gives flowers...den camera setting comedy...woooooooooo...side view of missed-kiss...den viren hanging on stairs...proper photoshoot...all pics some part out of focus...he wants to take again but nivi tries to go n he holds her hand...
all idiots (sorry 4 d word, i'm irritated at their timing) come back...nivi forces viren to change back...

coming up-nivi with rope n dd sees it...
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Ketty i think that he will start sensing from today that there is something fishy going around Nivi as I said earlier that when he got the bulb he had confused epressions on his face and then the rope thing. When I was watching SBS on the rope thing I noticed when CC was saying something Viren was looking at her with a suspicion and I believe he will now become over protective and probably try to show himself Psycho as well. But as far as MU is concerned I don;t think so coz Nivren do trust each other immensely and the best thing between them is that they do communicate.
Agree with you zarmeen I think he will start working in finding the real person behind it and may be all family member MU Nivi for being insane but I am sure Viren will trust her and stand by her all her life.
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Theory I will defo make a theory but first answer my question do you think Virenandu actually have a past the way Viren was finding ways to talk with him and Nandu avoiding Viren and ran from there I am quite doubt ful about that 
Virendu definitely have past sweetie. Nandu is Viren's childhood friend and because  of their budding closeness, JAAL sent Viren away. And JAAL has threaten Nandu not to go close to VIren so he is avoiding him. 

Let's  continue this on our other thread. 
Originally posted by ashred12

part1

starts with our dear nivren...he shows d dresses n finally she agrees...
NT dadi remembering some old scenes abt nivi mom n worries if both'll've same fate...poor dadi...she says nivi is brave...she thinks something is wrong...i've to do something...I'VE TO TALK TO VIREN...
nivren get ready...song seq...
first is nivi  touching viren face part...viren gives flowers...den camera setting comedy...woooooooooo...side view of missed-kiss...den viren hanging on stairs...proper photoshoot...all pics some part out of focus...he wants to take again but nivi tries to go n he holds her hand...
all idiots (sorry 4 d word, i'm irritated at their timing) come back...nivi forces viren to change back...

coming up-nivi with rope n dd sees it...
Me like it. ðŸ˜ƒ Hate those KBH. ðŸ˜¡
Good morning my dearies... i just reached work.. and i have to yet see the episode...
Zarmeen jaan take care... Hope you feel better soon..
And what do I see - I am COTW??? I am shocked.. How come me?? What did I do.. Anyways, I will check it out and thanks to all for your congrats..
part2

sid comes, vd cc n yd in hall....dd comes with tea...dd says ma sent some food 4 him...vd sid face change...vd talks abt it n cc using it...dd sad...sid leaves...(2day i luv cc 4 hurting dd)
viren comes...dd leaves...nivi keeps dress on bed n den sees rope...goes till door to call viren but comes back n try herself (biggest mistake)...brings table, tries again...
vd gets a call...yd talks after...some marriage call...cc says yd to go...vd says sid is going to delhi to meet some client as some problem came...viren is sort of worried suddenly remembering something n cc shows some ishara to him 😕

coming up-cc adding fuel in rope scene...
is viren worried abt d tender he 4got to send or did he do something wen he went to delhi on wedding day???????
Originally posted by ashred12

is viren worried abt d tender he 4got to send or did he do something wen he went to delhi on wedding day???????
I don't know yaar what's going on, but there are already too many tracks and confusions are there. I don't want them to start another about brothers rift. I want to see something positive in this show. Right now everything is BP raising and negative. Seriously this shows writers are most sadistic ones I ever show.
Edited by gmann2010 - 13 years ago
final part-

nivi trying rope...dd sees runs 4 viren...
dadi worried...calls yash...sees nivi parents photo...dadi says i wanna talk to viren...call him on phone...
segment scene...viren n vd scolds...nivi says i was only trying to remove it...yd comes n scolds...
dadi worried...yash cant get viren...
cc adding fuel...nivi tries to convince all...she says believe me viren n cries...viren in tears, his expression changes fm anger to helplessness ...he comes close to her n she hugs him..finally a hug...he says i think nivi needs rest...all leaves...hug over...both in tears looking each other..

precap-nivi says i know u love me a lot n no matter wat u'll never leave me...den y would i do so...viren says i made mistake in not understanding u properly, dont worry this is some1's saazish i'll find it...
very emotional nivren scene dears....i was in tears...i luv u viren 4 believing our nivi...hug was simple but emotional....

navi pls upload 2days scenes asap....i want 2 cry again 4 2days nivren scene...