Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kolv thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I seriously hope atleast now Nivi realizes how horrible DD is. I would really love a scene where Nivi tells DD off. Sid is really really spineless. He just so pathetic who is ready to fall to any level to just keep things smooth. No wonder he is VD's son who is  also spineless. I hope CTs have thought of some good punishment for HL and DD. Just Nivren truth coming out is not enough to punish DD.
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NivRenDeewani

exactly rach thats what i wrote now, but u said it better then meπŸ˜ƒ
i agree they wont show what viren sid or nivi will do as they still need to crate the suspense so no point in us thinking, all will get revealed soon when MP comes to light.

Yes shova agree with you they won't show Viren asking anyone about the bulb to maintain the suspense. He would have done if he was with somebody else when he found the bulb but he was all alone so will not ask anything from anyone and if he does to then also they will do something to increase our suspicion on him. I think these things will increase his overprotectiveness towards Nivi which will be misjugded as psychotic behavior of Viren rest I don't know what they are gonna show.
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Yes shova agree with you they won't show Viren asking anyone about the bulb to maintain the suspense. He would have done if he was with somebody else when he found the bulb but he was all alone so will not ask anything from anyone and if he does to then also they will do something to increase our suspicion on him. I think these things will increase his overprotectiveness towards Nivi which will be misjugded as psychotic behavior of Viren rest I don't know what they are gonna show.

yep my rachu well said. and yep these things will increase his overprotectiveness. he is allready from the beggning u know but after the article came out now we are seeing him obbsessive more lolz.
anyways i am having trouble controlling my heart and mind cause each time i watch nivren scees and the SBB and SBS segment my mind is going nuts oh my i just love nivi in that dress i think i am falling for her dress she looks beautiful yaar uff so pretty. and viren babu my oh my what hotness, uff i just wanna run and hug him tight. Anyways i cant wait for that photo scene , loved the way  nivi was staring at him 😳

my i was sitting here and just drifting off to my nivren dream, hopefully this rope scene isnt as bad and then after we get this photo scene. wait r we gonna get rope scene before or after photo scene??
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: kolv

I seriously hope atleast now Nivi realizes how horrible DD is. I would really love a scene where Nivi tells DD off. Sid is really really spineless. He just so pathetic who is ready to fall to any level to just keep things smooth. No wonder he is VD's son who is  also spineless. I hope CTs have thought of some good punishment for HL and DD. Just Nivren truth coming out is not enough to punish DD.

lolz we cant stop getting angery with DD rite its like a never ending anger flow, when ever her name or face is shown we get all angry, but yaar i agree i am hating DD now and hopefully a bigger punishment awaits her other then the truth.πŸ˜ƒ
kolv thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NivRenDeewani

lolz we cant stop getting angery with DD rite its like a never ending anger flow, when ever her name or face is shown we get all angry, but yaar i agree i am hating DD now and hopefully a bigger punishment awaits her other then the truth.πŸ˜ƒ

My hatred for DD has been there from the start of CCBM. Nivi's love for DD has always been the most painful thing to digest. DD was always shown dumb, selfish and a constant kabab mein haddi in Nivi-Sid relation.  I hated it when Nivi messed up Sid's engagement for DD. At that time I felt Sid was so perfect for Nivi, but later on V's entry I felt wow this guy is way way better than Sid and Nivi seriously need someone like Viren.
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kolv

My hatred for DD has been there from the start of CCBM. Nivi's love for DD has always been the most painful thing to digest. DD was always shown dumb, selfish and a constant kabab mein haddi in Nivi-Sid relation.  I hated it when Nivi messed up Sid's engagement for DD. At that time I felt Sid was so perfect for Nivi, but later on V's entry I felt wow this guy is way way better than Sid and Nivi seriously need someone like Viren.

Reena I never liked DD's character from beginning too. I just hated her selfishness and she never saw anything beyond herself. But before she at least cared for others when her own self wasn't on line. But now is she is unbelievable. I thought CT will redeem her character, but now seeing today's episode I just think she will be another CC. And well I also loved Sid before Keshav confrontation scene and couldn't understand Nivi's insistence on marrying DD to Sid. But now I think Nivi loved Sid but I think it was more as a friend because her love for her sister was more than Sid. And when Viren entered the show, I could really see the difference between those two character, even in Nivi the way see was always around Sid and the way she is around Viren. I totally agree that Viren is way better than Sid for Nivi. It's says everything happens for best. πŸ˜ƒ
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
 hey girls..how are you all doing?? πŸ˜› hopefully really happy right?? ❀️ after all we saw such beautiful scenes in segments and they look sooo soo soo good together.  i came online and saw the segments and read few analysis...I have so many pages to catch up...

May God always protect Nivren against all odds. and NT said yday in the last line "matarani please keep my Nivi safe" and let me tell you any prayers asked with a clean and pure heart never fails to be heard. and Nivi has the biggest strength in NT dadi.  

I see we have been discussing DD and I am in with all of you. I pray to god she cries for rest of her life. 
Edited by simran728 - 13 years ago
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Anju I loved your bashing on DD. Please Please RS listen to us and make her punish n cry. Now, we are wishing this more than CC being punished. Today Nivi's heart must have been broken bcos the person throwing stones at her is none other her own sister. CC does not effect Nivi anymore anyway but DD. OMG

Anju's Analysis:
CC is back and her tactics are back. Look at the way she does nautanki and says "Aakhir hamari bahu hai"... yeah right.. When have you considered Nivi as your bahu and I loved Nivi for giving CC back "Maa kya kah rahi hain aap? Kya hua hai mujhe?" ... before she would have just kept quiet but now atleast she opened her mouth. And girls let us go and beat the hell out of DD. This is the limit. Nobody was talking to you so why did you interfere and why you had to give all that information when nobody asked for... So, tell me who is gaining attention - you or Nivi? CC/VD were not talking to you and you realized that that is why you opened your damn mouth. You are blaming your little sister that she is doing all this to gain attention??? Whose attention madam??? Siddharth's?? Go to hell and keep your hubby attached to your sari pallu so that he follows you everywhere. Even after taking the promise you do not believe that they are not going to talk.. How pathetic can you be? I feel sory for VD who got such an a**hole bahut (sorry girls but I had to use this language). VD your problem was that you could not stand up and you never taught your son to stand up for right.. He stood up for family that's it... but not for what is correct. I was so sad to see Nivi in tears again and that too because of her selfish sister. DDD saw that her MIL was upset too so coolly left .. Horrible, Pathetic, Damn.... Thanks VD for consoling Nivi and telling her to take her care. YOu know what she is going through. CTs please make DD suffer. Please show Sid having spine and standing up for his friend, his SIL..
I wanted to take away that sly smile from DDs face when she saw that Nivi Sid crossed each other without any recognition... It will be so difficult to stay in the same house without any interaction between the family members.
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: gmann2010

Reena I never liked DD's character from beginning too. I just hated her selfishness and she never saw anything beyond herself. But before she at least cared for others when her own self wasn't on line. But now is she is unbelievable. I thought CT will redeem her character, but now seeing today's episode I just think she will be another CC. And well I also loved Sid before Keshav confrontation scene and couldn't understand Nivi's insistence on marrying DD to Sid. But now I think Nivi loved Sid but I think it was more as a friend because her love for her sister was more than Sid. And when Viren entered the show, I could really see the difference between those two character, even in Nivi the way see was always around Sid and the way she is around Viren. I totally agree that Viren is way better than Sid for Nivi. It's says everything happens for best. πŸ˜ƒ

ketty and reen agree with u guys. I didnt dislike DD from beginning though but thought of her as a nice sister who cared for her but not as much as nivi, but now her character what ever was left is getting ruined after todays epi. uff i really didnt like her saying the things she said today and then when she had to promis dadi i didnt like how hessitant she was, man did she forget what her sister has done for her. She said it herself that nivi isnt like everyone and always sacrafices and looks for others happiness so why is DD all of a suddent forget heer own self and taunting nivi. I could see the hurt in nivis face when DD said thouse things to CC. I know DD doesnt know nivi's sacrafise but she knows from childhood what ever she had she would give to DD and never once put herself above DD so why now DD cant see it ufff. And sid  he was only a really really good friend in nivis eyes thats why she wanted DD to get married toher and happy she did and now she has out cute ,addorable, full of attitude Viren babu lolz.πŸ˜ƒ
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: simran728

hey girls..how are you all doing?? πŸ˜› hopefully really happy right?? ❀️ after all we saw such beautiful scenes in segments and they look sooo soo soo good together.  i came online and saw the segments and read few analysis...I have so many pages to catch up...

May God always protect Nivren against all odds. and NT said yday in the last line "matarani please keep my Nivi safe" and let me tell you any prayers asked with a clean and pure heart never fails to be heard. and Nivi has the biggest strength in NT dadi.  

I see we have been discussing DD and I am in with all of you. I pray to god she cries for rest of her life. 

hey simran jannu thanks for the links darl. anyways yep extremly happy about what we r about to see. but scared too cause i have driving lesson today and scared if i drift off to nivren land then what will happen to my instructor oh my i hope i dont crash lolz.

I agree NT dadis prayer will be fullfiled But simran dont pray for DD to cry all her life insted pray she gets some brain and is able to see the biger picture, afterall she is nivis sister and if DD is unhappy nivi will be too thats why i want DD to be reedemed(but dont know how thats possible now) and love her sister like before and for her to be happy so nivi is also happy.