Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sushmitadutta

Woww Payal maazing Analysis dear . lovedd it .

d way u explained Viren was 2 gd . But seriousyy all credit 2 make Viiren so lovable n so cutee goes 2 Kinshuk .He truly knows Yaar hu 2 change ur expressions , when 2 change it imeediately .like u explained d flower scene .I mean it is 2 difficult 2 change ur expressions in few seconds n he did it perfectllyy .👏 .

Hey payal loved your analysis completely thanks for pointing that but I want that agressiveness to be chanalled towards work and employee I can never forget how he handled Sharmilla during home decoration scene I am just fida over that scene I actually want to see more of that kind of scenes during he works about anything project or anything. That personality just suits him very much where he is not shouting not showing anger but very authoritative that no one can dare to speak against him I love that polite agressiveness in him.
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Anju loveedd your analysis.. I did not see the entire episode just the NivRen parts So I liked the explanation you gave !!

@ rach awesomee!!!! writing.. I am going over all the posts slowly and I love what you guyz are writing

!@ navz did you upload today's nivren Scnees? I guess those will help us keep sane!
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Rach I agree with your analysis of four leads life so far. DD is the loser in all count and she is going to lose everything she wants and working so hard to get because of her idiotic behavior. But you almost made me pity her. But I seriously want her to suffer more than anything. Also Sid got everything, but lost the most precious thing in life, his true love (according to him) because of his disability to stand for anything in life. Nivi will get back what she lost with help of her darling Pati and Viren will have everything he crave for with Nivi's faith, care, and love.
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
'Polite Agressivness' - Very well described, Rach! Yup, I like that Viren better for sure.. Edited by Excruciating - 13 years ago
mittusingh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Payal, Anju, Shushmita - I second your thoughts and I loved Viren's "GO TO HELL"  attitude when he entered the show.....  I do seem to see that attitude here and there but he covers it well with a joke or tell "mein tho mazak kar raha tha" 

Did you guys see the scene when he held the bulb...he had a contemplation look on his face!! I know now Attitude is not everything but Love is for Mr Viren Sood but he is what he is and we all love him....
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG anju did i tell u how much i love you.I loved ur analysis, i read it 3 times and i was nodding half the time and rolling on the floor laughing the other half. LOLZ i love how u expressed ur anger. aahahah loved ur thoughts on D and i agree i was thinking the same tht here miss dumbness was saying about niv doing it for attension well ahem she s doing it  man.
Anyways lets not get into her she isnt even worth our attention. Man anju i loved the bit where u wrote about Thomas edison ðŸĪĢI was laughing so har man great one anju
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Girls, a very important thing I forgot to mention in my analysis - Expressions of NT dadi when DD was not able to give her promise that she will take care of Nivi. Look at her expressions.. It is very evident and clear that dadi has recognized the fact that Divya is not going to take care of Nivi. Something is wrong between the two. Look how she is looking at DD when she goes away with HL. The feeling is sinking in that DD will not be there for Nivi and even DD's expressions showed her that. So now dadi will definitely be more worried and will do something or meet with Viren to find out what is going on. Edited by anjubala - 13 years ago
gmann2010 thumbnail
Payal I just those scenes again with your analysis in mind. You were right on target. It wasn't imagination of your active mind. ðŸ˜† I just love his attitude when Nivi refused to come and fake anger while telling Nivi don't open the door. I really want that attitude back in him when he talks to DD, CC or YD or anyone he works with. Actually even Nivi is also getting good at showing attitude without being disrespectful, soubat ka asar achcha ho raha hai dono pe. Viren agreed that it's his wife 101%, now let's see when Nivi agrees that she is changing due to him.  
FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Guys, I don't get it.
If the bulb wasn't working, and as Divya says, that the fuse had gone, and she had sent Nandu to get the bulb, then that means that only Divya knew about the bulb not working, and noone else did.

So does that mean that Divya's behind this? 😕
I dunno, I was just watching yesterday's episode, and this just popped in my head.

gmann2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjubala

Girls, a very important thing I forgot to mention in my analysis - Expressions of NT dadi when DD was not able to give her promise that she will take care of Nivi. Look at her expressions.. It is very evident and clear that dadi has recognized the fact that Divya is not going to take care of Nivi. Something is wrong between the two. Look how she is looking at DD when she goes away with HL. The feeling is sinking in that DD will not be there for Nivi and even DD's expressions showed her that. So now dadi will definitely be more worried and will do something or meet with Viren to find out what is going on.

Anju I so hope that NT Dadi and Viren talk and share their concern as both their aim in life is to see Nivi happy and safe. And it will be really cool to see them interacting more you know.