NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai - Page 75

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by milee1014

Girls I am sorry I need to step out be back and give my analysis as I have so much to say or write actually.
Brilliant performance by Kinshuk & Neha πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ their expressions were so awesome in dadaji's room.
And I do have something to write about that stupid Divya too. so be right back and write my analysis.

@Rachu dear just read your analysis its just brilliant. You know I did think about all you Nandu crazies when I saw him.πŸ˜†
And sweetie I still stick to my point that Viren is not the MP and its CC who is doing this, I used to suspect YD but don't know why I kind of scratched her out of it and now its only CC the Evil Witch.

@Mythri, your analysis is very sweet and simple dear. Keep writing it we need it because who knows every person's POV is different and we can get to the bottom of it right?

But anxiously waiting for the bridal photo shoot. Specially I cannot erase the moment when Nivi so sweetly makes Viren look at her and he is just touched by that gesture.😳 simply beautiful😳

Be back girls.

Oh yaa miliee kinny n neha were awosome . Hats off 2 them πŸ‘ .Can'tt wait for d bridal scene . especially after seeng 2dy's sbs n sbb
Originally posted by asyadada

Today's episode was really good and only b/c of NivRen, however too much time is wasted on DD, but I guess it is necessary to show her mean streak towards Nivi. 

DD has gotten everything she wanted and just b/c she's not happy she's making poor Nivi suffer. And instead of sympathizing with her, DD turns on her and says it's all for attention. With a relative like this who needs an enemy like CC?!

As for Viren, it was hard to figure out his expression when he was given the light bulb. I hope too, just like the rest of you, that Viren isn't responsible, but more and more circumstances are pointing towards him. If it is Viren and he DOESN'T KNOW that he's doing this then NivRen's marriage is salvageable, but if he is DOING THIS DELIBERATELY then I don't know how RS and CT will salvage this marriage b/c it will be really difficult for Nivi to TRUST let alone LOVE Viren again. 

However, I'm taking Sofna's advice and watching and waiting to see how the story unfolds. However, I'm also praying/hoping that CT doesn't screw up Viren and our favorite pair NivRen

Oh yeah, when Viren and Nandu were on screen I totally though about all of you crazy girls and your posts about the two of them!

Asya hu r   u dear ? Dear i don't know but i will stick 2 my old point ki Viren is nt d MP .He can't hurt nivi yaar . It is impoosible for fim , he can't even thnk abt it .Yes if it is done by Viren then i m sure he is unaware of it (dual personality) .

n yes me 2 loved d scene b/w vien nandu .haaaaa /it was damnn funny . especially when viren says " maine tuhjhse yeh expect nahi kiya tha "πŸ˜†
Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

I Agree Di.
We were dying for some GOOD NivRen scenes, and we got them, so let's enjoy them.
Baaki ki fikar kal kareynge!!

BTW, is it just me, or do the CT's always decide to bring GOOD NivRen scenes at the end of the week?πŸ˜•

Hiii dearr hu r u (after 2dy's epi ? πŸ˜†) πŸ€—.

Yup we wanted Viren n Nivren n we got it n tht 2 romantically , funnily .i just lovedd it
Hey guys I am back, goodmorning. wow loved todays epi. loved nivren scene couldnt stop smiling and oh my we had a  treat too with virendu lolz. where are my co?? rachu,ashi,aashvee and lam i was thinking about u guys alot. aahhahahahaahhah couldnt stop laughing.

anyways i loved todays epi everything was good, but then light bulb came ufff but now do u think that viren has it they will start doubting him?? If so i want nivi to stand up fpr him and not belive him doing such thing.

Does anybody know which movie the song is from "Tere Bina" in the SBB segment??

I want to download it....
Hi Shova.. how are you? Long time and no chat.... We all missed you so much. Yes, today's episode was good but SBS/SBB segments are the best. Did you see them?
Originally posted by anjubala

Hi Shova.. how are you? Long time and no chat.... We all missed you so much. Yes, today's episode was good but SBS/SBB segments are the best. Did you see them?
I know about the SBB and SBS but havnt seen them will do now cause internet problems. awww I missed u too darlz. so whats the discussion going on about i wanna join πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Hey guys I am back, goodmorning. wow loved todays epi. loved nivren scene couldnt stop smiling and oh my we had a  treat too with virendu lolz. where are my co?? rachu,ashi,aashvee and lam i was thinking about u guys alot. aahhahahahaahhah couldnt stop laughing.

anyways i loved todays epi everything was good, but then light bulb came ufff but now do u think that viren has it they will start doubting him?? If so i want nivi to stand up fpr him and not belive him doing such thing.

Hi Shova, how r u dear? Sorry I couldn't stay longer yesterday night, couldn't keep my eyes open.
We had a treat today, a N the B scene. I remembered all of you and couldn't stop laughing.  
Guys someone do me a favour, can anyone PM me the links of SBB and SBS for some reason the ones i have doesnt work. thanks love ya.
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Guys someone do me a favour, can anyone PM me the links of SBB and SBS for some reason the ones i have doesnt work. thanks love ya.
Just PM you those link dear. Enjoy. πŸ˜ƒ